Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pool Party  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 11:30:21 am »
Quote from: Crunka
you know what's gay? i have to see that my ex every day.

as some of you may know, we broke up because she didn't feel the same way as she did before (we went out for 8 months). a week after we broke up, i tried, and did, get us back together, although i decided to break it off because i was afraid that it would become like kicking an dead horse. that was last june. we didn't really talk that much over the summer.

when we got back to school, i tried moving on, i was talking to several chicks, which kinda digged me, but alas, i could not continue this, for my eye was still fixed on my ex-girlfriend. she was/is my best friend, and i am to her also, still. we would still hang out from time to time, at school, she's kind of cold, but when we're alone at her house we always have something going on. it's there, i swear i'm not crazy. for example, we lay next to each other and stay really close when we watch t.v., and we still act the same around each other (excluding the bf-gf stuff).

one day, i told her i still liked her, this was met by an uncertain answer, i took it with a negative tone, but we didn't really have time to talk because we were interrupted. that happened in december. on january 1st we hung out and we were really flirting with each other, but i didn't make a move, because i thought it would be rejected.

now, we still talk and we've been hanging out still, i'm waiting when to make the right move. everything's got to be perfect. even now i'm still not sure if i should do it. from my perspective, it is a love/hate type of relationship. some days i just want to lift her in my arms and kiss her, and other days i just want to sock her in the face. it's pretty obvious that i like her, and she knows, but i know she would never really make the first move (if she's interested) because she's pretty prideful and whatnot.

:\

wow, that sucks

my problem is a lot less...ugh
but it still sucks

so my ex and i still like each other, we talked every night and shes the only person IRL that can order me around and i listen with out resentment and over winter break i flew to NY to see her for a few days. problem is she is off in israle for like 5 months (only 4 left ) and because of the time difference we are lucky if we get to talk for more than 2 minutes a day. i feel like we are drifting apart because everything has changed. we are going to the same camp this summer for a month and im hoping that solves it.

on top of all that i need to ask for a 3rd (yep, i fucked up a second time) chance at camp because i just cant move on, there are 3 people a lot hotter than her who like me right now but i dont want anyone but her ;_;

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

Pool Party
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 01:05:18 pm »

as some of you may know, we broke up because she didn't feel the same way as she did before (we went out for 8 months). a week after we broke up, i tried, and did, get us back together, although i decided to break it off because i was afraid that it would become like kicking an dead horse. that was last june. we didn't really talk that much over the summer.

when we got back to school, i tried moving on, i was talking to several chicks, which kinda digged me, but alas, i could not continue this, for my eye was still fixed on my ex-girlfriend. she was/is my best friend, and i am to her also, still. we would still hang out from time to time, at school, she's kind of cold, but when we're alone at her house we always have something going on. it's there, i swear i'm not crazy. for example, we lay next to each other and stay really close when we watch t.v., and we still act the same around each other (excluding the bf-gf stuff).

one day, i told her i still liked her, this was met by an uncertain answer, i took it with a negative tone, but we didn't really have time to talk because we were interrupted. that happened in december. on january 1st we hung out and we were really flirting with each other, but i didn't make a move, because i thought it would be rejected.

now, we still talk and we've been hanging out still, i'm waiting when to make the right move. everything's got to be perfect. even now i'm still not sure if i should do it. from my perspective, it is a love/hate type of relationship. some days i just want to lift her in my arms and kiss her, and other days i just want to sock her in the face. it's pretty obvious that i like her, and she knows, but i know she would never really make the first move (if she's interested) because she's pretty prideful and whatnot.

Man, that sucks. I'd just go for it. If its driving you to hysteria, just lose it and ask her. Make the move. If she blows you off, take it in stride. <_< Don't wait for perfection. You know what the perfect time is? When you see her. Screw the people around (Not literally. :x) and just go for it man.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 01:46:01 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople

Man, that sucks. I'd just go for it. If its driving you to hysteria, just lose it and ask her. Make the move. If she blows you off, take it in stride. <_< Don't wait for perfection. You know what the perfect time is? When you see her. Screw the people around (Not literally. :x) and just go for it man.

this
totaly this
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:46:37 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Pool Party
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 03:07:19 am »
Hmm
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 10:50:23 am »
Short version, I had a friend tell me he was really into me *before* he got with his girlfriend. Another one tell me he liked me the day before he was moving to PA, and then someone else tell me another guy liked me the summer I switch schools.

Offline superdude1000

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://synonymbun.com
Pool Party
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 11:05:43 am »
Quote from: Loren
Short version, I had a friend tell me he was really into me *before* he got with his girlfriend. Another one tell me he liked me the day before he was moving to PA, and then someone else tell me another guy liked me the summer I switch schools.

Wouldn't the last two do it because then they didn't have to worry about rejection or seeing you every day but knowing that you didn't feel the same way?

Hey, that rhymes.
So I'm like, back or something?

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 12:20:09 pm »
Oh yeah, that makes it cool. But the first I see him every Friday o__o

Offline superdude1000

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 01:16:45 pm »
Oh yeah, that makes it cool.
Not really...

But the first I see him every Friday o__o
Awk-ward...
Why exactly did he get with his girlfriend if he 'likes' you?

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Pool Party
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 09:37:29 pm »
yeah, you guys are right.

i'll probably do it this week. i can't go over to her house because she works most of the time, plus her mother is always there :\ so i might have to do it during school at lunch (we have out-of-school-lunch, meaning we can walk, drive, etc, to nearby places). if it comes to that then i guess i'll do it.

as for vector, i guess patience for you seems to be the best option, IMHO. but you should keep your options open.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:38:18 pm by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Pool Party
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 11:07:44 pm »
Things are going really great with Lauren right now... It's crazy, this is the point in my life where it's the most depressed, the saddest I've ever been, and also the happiest in a long time.

"I'm in love with her, and I feel fine"
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2008, 03:59:59 am »
THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 11:24:59 am »
Quote from: superdude1000
Oh yeah, that makes it cool.
Not really...

But the first I see him every Friday o__o
Awk-ward...
Why exactly did he get with his girlfriend if he 'likes' you?
He's mad in love with her or something. He must be really into her, because she looks terrible. @_@ I mean, I don't think I look good at all, but damns, I'm better then she is. o_o
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:25:22 am by Loren »

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 11:31:51 am »
The way you look like is not everything that counts. Money is still more important.
<--Click to meet

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2008, 11:41:45 am »
I don't think she has more money then I do O__o

But it's not fair, or, at the least, makes no sense. He's always telling Amanda (our friend) how much him and I  have in common with music/guitar/etc. and other stuff. @_@ And he rarely talks about his gf unless its about a problem.

o_o

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2008, 11:53:23 am »
Maybe he wants you to be jealous?
<--Click to meet

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2008, 12:02:43 pm »
He isn't the type.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2008, 12:22:29 pm »
Maybe he is, you just didn't realize?
<--Click to meet

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2008, 12:28:01 pm »
I've known him for years, he's told me things his gf doesn't even know. >_> I think I know him better then that.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2008, 08:54:54 am »
Hmm. Then he's a very strange person.
<--Click to meet

Offline superdude1000

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Pool Party
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2008, 05:56:06 pm »
Quote from: King Pengu
Hmm. Then he's a very strange person.
Or maybe you're a very strange person! Ha ha! I've got you now!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317