Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I can get a perfect environment if I buy a wall...  (Read 1317 times)

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
I can get a perfect environment if I buy a wall...
« on: March 17, 2008, 12:14:01 pm »
It's very tempting, just so I can live up to my hippie nation.

Talk me out of it, RIA >_>

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 12:34:42 pm »
Decreases citizen count -2% and Does not affect Global Radiation levels I say Save a lot and get a National Environment Office - $100,000,000 - The national environment office removes the penalties for Coal, Oil, and Uranium when a nation imports them, improves environment by 1 point, increases toniculation +3%, and reduces infrastructure upkeep -3%. Requires 13,000 infrastructure.
Me thx you need to get to work.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline JohnTheGreat

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 02:25:38 pm »
lol...i want to get strong enough to buy one....i have coal + uranium and im getting oil
~~JtG~~

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 02:26:25 am »
Buy factories instead.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:27:53 am by ganon5 »

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 02:28:11 am »
but.... but the National Environment Office.... it only 100 mil and 13,000 infrastructure
I can swim
Wino

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 11:27:09 am »
Quote from: ganon5
Buy factories instead.

But the factories are owned by the corporations, man. I can't support those.

Offline Ivanku

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 05:30:12 pm »
Quote from: WestWind
But the factories are owned by the corporations, man. I can't support those.
This looks like a job for Karl Marx!
"Never refuse any advance of friendship, for if nine out of ten bring you nothing, one alone may repay you."

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 07:45:23 pm »
Pffft, communist nations have/had factories out to wazoo.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 09:37:20 pm »
Quote from: Joker
Pffft, communist nations have/had factories out to wazoo.

Practically slave-run too.  Look at china.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Chuck Normis

• Coalition of Royal Allied Powers
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.33" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
    • CRAP
  • Nation: Kickastan
  • Ruler: Chuck Normis
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 10:32:59 am »
But they produce the BEST little plastic army men!! (isn't that their #1 export?)

MY Nation Link!!

When in doubt. WHIP IT OUT!!!

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 11:55:41 am »
I thx their #1 export was lead paint.
I can swim
Wino

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 12:06:21 am »
Quote from: Reoga
I thx their #1 export was lead paint.

Cancer, their lead export is definitely cancer.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 12:19:04 am »
Sarez?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 02:16:32 pm »
Karl Marx was the funniest Marx Brother.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 05:13:15 pm »
walls are good when youre a bit (a lot) stronger. i bought my 5th wall a few days ago and it only raised my daily income after bills by about $20,000.

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 09:37:17 pm »
I don't need a wall anymore, global radiation dropped below 1 and my environment is meow perfect.

Sweeeet.

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 11:00:26 am »
Quote from: WestWind
I don't need a wall anymore, global radiation dropped below 1 and my environment is meow perfect.

Sweeeet.
That's good, because a Border Wall also makes your penis 2% smaller.

I have 4.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317