Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: curious gaming  (Read 3094 times)

C-zom

Re: curious gaming
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2010, 11:54:59 pm »
Age of Empires 2 was a blast. I loved playing that game, mostly the expansion's level editor, and making custom made heroes and stuff. I would also go really crazy with it and make the most luxorious castles and kingdoms with proper towns, farms, etc.

I would do that with friends on The Zone and once two or more of us were done making big kingdoms, we'd siege each other. Lots of fun times were had.

Offline JackSkellington

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 12:22:11 am »
I spend all of my gaming time divided between rts games or simulators on one side, and horror games on the other. All of my gaming time is divided between the following recently:

Arma 2
Silent Hunter 3
Hearts of Iron 2
Company of Heroes
Empire Total War

So, no, nothing to do with online gaming or guilds whatsoever. I hate RPG's.

Don't forget L4D2 and Dark Crusade.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 01:20:16 am »
Age of Empires 2 was a blast. I loved playing that game, mostly the expansion's level editor, and making custom made heroes and stuff. I would also go really crazy with it and make the most luxorious castles and kingdoms with proper towns, farms, etc.

I would do that with friends on The Zone and once two or more of us were done making big kingdoms, we'd siege each other. Lots of fun times were had.
qft

Also, i just realized the most fail worthy thing about my computer till date, i have no Hw T&L... :0
Costly motherfucking branded computer and no hardware transform and lighting...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 01:42:35 am »

qft

Also, i just realized the most fail worthy thing about my computer till date, i have no Hw T&L... :0
damn you gangs, even my laptop has one.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 10:11:58 am »
I would also go really crazy with it and make the most luxorious castles and kingdoms with proper towns, farms, etc.

That was one of the reasons I used to suck at that game. I was too focused on building pretty, well organized towns when I should have been spamming troops. Now that I've left the town building to Simcity, I'm doing better.

Not that you must necessarily perform poorly while building nice towns, though.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2010, 04:23:42 pm »

qft

Intel man...intel...nuff said...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 07:23:15 pm »
I would also go really crazy with it and make the most luxorious castles and kingdoms with proper towns, farms, etc.

That was one of the reasons I used to suck at that game. I was too focused on building pretty, well organized towns when I should have been spamming troops. Now that I've left the town building to Simcity, I'm doing better.

Not that you must necessarily perform poorly while building nice towns, though.

I was never a fan of Simcity, but we both went on the same path it seems. I got way too into making castles in Age of Empires, so then I turned to proper city builders.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 03:19:44 am »

qft

Intel man...intel...nuff said...
fuck off intel, my amd needs giganic cooler
such as this : http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/projects/super-cooling-pads
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 02:44:53 pm »
That's a table fan laid down...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 02:58:14 pm »
AMD processors in laptops run hot as hell, but they're not so bad in desktops. The new Thuban processors have six cores and cost just as much as a single i7 920. And blow it away.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.625 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317