Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Shit that pisses me off  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Shit that pisses me off
« on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:08 pm »
WORK BATHROOM EDITION

1.  People that take shits and then don't wash their hands.  Hello, I was right here at the sink and heard you dropping bombs, only to watch you walk out a minute later and just straight up leave.  And hell no I don't to eat your damn potluck shit fingers.

2.  Don't come up to the urinal next to me and start grunting and moaning out loud, I mean what the fuck man!  Sounds like you're having sex or you're in pain, in either case, it's sick and fucking disgusting.  This goes the same for all of heavy breathers out there, you're pissing me straight off too. 

3.  I don't want to hear your life story in the fucking bathroom.  Don't hold me captive in the men's shitter so you can tell me all about your latest vacation.  I don't give a fuck first of all, and 2nd of all, we're in a fucking bathroom.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: Shit that pisses me off
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 10:25:37 pm »
Revenge: Next time you go to take a dump, carry a bar of dark chocolate with you, if/when an annoying asshole like the aforementioned examples happens to come by, mash the chocolate in your hand, stick it under the side into his cubicle and say something like, "hey man, im not feeling well, does this look ok?" or, "hey man, i just ran outta toilet paper here, you got some? Hand some over willya?"
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 12:35:17 am »
Every single day there's this guy who fills a water bottle up and goes into one of the stalls.

I can't even begin to guess what the fuck goes on in there.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 01:36:13 am »
Maybe it's exhausting work and he needs to stay hydrated?

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 02:38:10 am »
Or maybe he just doesn't like toilet paper much...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

bioakky

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 06:39:14 am »
Does he do a handstand to pour the water on his asshole?

Offline TomAceEsq

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 10:44:46 am »
You know what really grinds my gears?<-----lol

Personally I don't give a fuck if someone at work doesn't wash their hands after using the bathroom. It's not like I'm gonna go lick his fucking desk or anything. Just me though.
SEA LEVEL IS FOR PUSSIES

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 12:05:00 pm »
Is it wrong for me to get a boner after i imagine megan fox doing that?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline TomAceEsq

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 12:06:33 pm »
Is it wrong for me to get a boner after i imagine megan fox doing that?

Uh...No. It would be wrong NOT getting a boner after thinking that.

Your junk works.
SEA LEVEL IS FOR PUSSIES

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 12:13:44 pm »
But her poop's dripping...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 12:34:54 pm »
That's perfect if her poops dripping, extra lube for my boner. 

As far as not washing your hands goes, this is the same guy that brings in something for pot luck day and wants you to eat some of it.  Fuck that, if you don't wash your hands when your fellow co-worker sees you coming out of the shitter, than I surely am not eating anything that dude brings. 

The worst thing I ever saw was this dude come out of the stall, but instead of washing his hands, he just grabs some paper towels to dry his hands, and leaves.  WTF?!  Obviously something happened in there that got his hands wet, what a disgusting fucker. 

C-zom

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 08:34:27 pm »
I never got the whole uproar/irritation from public restroom usage. If the guy next stall over is ripping his gut out because of the half cooked taco he ate, who cares? There's only two things I care about for public restroom edict:

A: The urinal spacing rule

B: Some idiot knocking on the stall asking if someone is in there because he can't look under and notice the SHOES right there.

Offline Becks For Dinner

• Beck's, it's what's for dinner.
  • Alchemy
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 08:16:01 pm »
I'm with you on the handwashing thing. There is this old dude where I work who sounds like he has no control of his cock when he pisses and proceeds to walk right the fuck out. I don't want his piss stained hands molesting the pot luck food before I get a crack. Wash your damn hands!

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 08:48:29 pm »
Ue story, I seen a guy eating an omlette as he was taking a leak at work.

Offline tlamn

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 10:51:59 pm »

In the old building I used to work in, there was a guy (we all called him Fat Bastard just like in the movie) who used to mumble as he (presumably) used to stuff his underwear with rolls and rolls of toilet paper. I'd be sitting there in the stall trying to take a dump while Mr Mumbletard mumbled and mumbled as he shoved industrial roll after roll into his pants (?)  and then walked out. He did this every time.

This is just the tip of the iceberg at work. Speaking of shit that pisses me off. :(

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 08:31:06 pm »
Mango's sig reminds me, where the fuck is Big Z?  I miss her.

Hoo fucking rah on the urinal spacing.  Unfortunately I work with a ton of Indians (dot, not feather) who do not seem to get the concept.  Gangs, if you get bored, can you pass the word around to about a half a billion people?

Offline JackSkellington

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 10:09:32 pm »
I'm in the habit of not shitting on my hands while taking a shit.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 12:00:14 am »
Well me neither but would you let me make you a sandwich right after I get done taking taking a huge crap?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317