Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 2k Infra Jump Again  (Read 765 times)

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
2k Infra Jump Again
« on: September 18, 2007, 12:11:34 pm »
I have to make the 2k infra jump again...

But THIS time I have 10 more improvements than I had before, so maybe it won't be so harsh this time.

Offline J2theD

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
2k Infra Jump Again
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 12:38:45 pm »
How much $ should i save when i do the 1000? what should my goal for infra be?

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
2k Infra Jump Again
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 09:03:33 pm »
svae 700k

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 19.38" long.
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Expedience
  • Ruler: Emperor abcd
2k Infra Jump Again
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 12:46:25 am »
I just made the 2k jump.  Unfortunately I don't have quite enough money to get all of my improvements today, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get another one.

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
2k Infra Jump Again
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 09:23:30 am »
this topic is dated...

I'm making the 3k infra jump soon now

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317