Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Save Me ;__;  (Read 2555 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 09:03:08 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
A fellow depression whore? <_< Whoa. My mood goes up and down like the knickers of an indecisive whore. Its insane. One day I'll be fine, the next day I'll never wanna talk to anyone. I blame Bush. And h4xing. Except I've done the opposite as you Loren. Sort of. For me, Loud screaming metal makes me happy. Sad songs make me sad. I'm on a heavy/power metal crave right now. I'll probably grow out of it though. While Iced earth, Maiden and Megadeth are awesome, Radiohead, Jet and Muse are more awesome.

My music changes so often.. I had a soundtrack phase. Death metal. Classic rock. Heavy rock that wasn't considered metal. etc. Now I'm trying Mainstream.  I was always "Woah. Ew. Mainstream is just what the gov wants you to listen to it. SHUUN THE SHIT! SHUN IT" But now I wanna see what I've been shunning for so long.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 09:11:14 pm »
Quote from: dester55
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSLJorGu4vI" target="_blank">http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSLJorGu4vI
</a> <-- knights of cydonia by muse. GHIII, the 100% the thing.
Awesome <3 I love that song, and I love watching videos on youtube with GH stuff. It's like, I get hooked @__@

Also, Zeep, what kind of job do you have?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:11:30 pm by Loren »

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 09:18:47 pm »
I work at...
<_<
>_>
shhh, dont tell anyone, cause the company looks down about talking about the job!!!

<_<

Petsmart...

Seriously though, they gave out some letter with the pay check a few months ago. Saying we cant talk about the job online. No forums, no blogs, and not on myspace.

it was actully kinda funny reading the thing...

I use to be a stocker, then they made me lead stocker.

Then I got another bump up, now I'm at support manager...

On the 7th I go to training for 2 full weeks somewhere else. From there, they may promote me to products manager...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:19:59 pm by ZPO4O »
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 09:20:36 pm »
Petsmart? Oooh, do they have one of those people-size hamster things where you can go inside and roll around? >_> <_< I always wanted to do that.

Lawls. Why would they not want you do talk about it? Isn't it better for business?

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 09:27:16 pm »
Wait your back in school already?

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 09:30:15 pm »
if your talking about it, most likely your giving away trade secrets or talking about an employee...

<_<

I believe that is their reasoning behind it.

OH! By the way, if you REALLY want to piss off a manager at petsmart, here is what you do.

Buy 20 cans of canned catfood thats on sale with petperks. After that, return it all the next day, say it was someone in your family who bought it, and it was the wrong brand. If they ask if you will buy more cans, say no.

Then you go, and buy 20 more cans...then return those as well..

it hurts them in average ticket, and also hurts them in sales.

They aim for about 30 for average ticket, and 20 cans of cat food wont ammount to that. On top of it, returns with no exchange, just flat out money back, also hurts the average ticket. So that means average ticket is taking a double blow.

Now as far as how this hurts sales? Petsmart buys the cans for more money then we sell them for. The company kind of hopes that people buy other stuff with the cans, such as litter. Otherwise we lose money with every can we sell. That is why when they go on sale, its only for a few cents.

If you do this enough,  and if it hurts them enough, it will make them miss plan in average ticket and in total sales for the week.

<_<

The great thing about that? The more they miss plan, the less of a bonus the managers make. Hence, you will be pissing off the managers.

>_>
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:31:28 pm by ZPO4O »
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 09:41:43 pm »
Awesome.

I live by a Petco though.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 09:47:25 pm »
I'm sure they are the same way with cans.

As far as if they have an average ticket, and bonuses...i'm not sure...

<_<

But if they want to stay with us, they will have cans as cheap as us...and they buy them for the same price as well so...

it will hurt their sales for sure.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 09:49:03 pm »
Something tells me you have something against one of your managers...

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 10:13:29 pm »
Quote from: ZPO4O
;_;

I wish I could do that on GH3...

<_<

But I cant even work the 5th button right, let alone do hyperspeed 100%...

;_;

I fail at that game...

I have the game for the Wii and I'm still working on the 4th button V_V

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 10:16:14 pm »
if your talking about it, most likely your giving away trade secrets or talking about an employee...

<_<

I believe that is their reasoning behind it.

OH! By the way, if you REALLY want to piss off a manager at petsmart, here is what you do.

Buy 20 cans of canned catfood thats on sale with petperks. After that, return it all the next day, say it was someone in your family who bought it, and it was the wrong brand. If they ask if you will buy more cans, say no.

Then you go, and buy 20 more cans...then return those as well..

it hurts them in average ticket, and also hurts them in sales.

They aim for about 30 for average ticket, and 20 cans of cat food wont ammount to that. On top of it, returns with no exchange, just flat out money back, also hurts the average ticket. So that means average ticket is taking a double blow.

Now as far as how this hurts sales? Petsmart buys the cans for more money then we sell them for. The company kind of hopes that people buy other stuff with the cans, such as litter. Otherwise we lose money with every can we sell. That is why when they go on sale, its only for a few cents.

If you do this enough,  and if it hurts them enough, it will make them miss plan in average ticket and in total sales for the week.

<_<

The great thing about that? The more they miss plan, the less of a bonus the managers make. Hence, you will be pissing off the managers.

>_>

I lol'd, maybe I'll do that some day.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »
;_;

<_<

;_;

I fail at that game...

5th button? Pfft. I stopped having trouble with it after trying to work the foot pedal of the Drums in Rock Band of Expert. That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 10:22:41 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
;_;

<_<

;_;

I fail at that game...

5th button? Pfft. I stopped having trouble with it after trying to work the foot pedal of the Drums in Rock Band of Expert. That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen.

one of my friends is liek teh 1337 m4573r of teh drums on rock band. its awesome watching him play @__@

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 10:23:33 pm »
I dont have anything against any of my managers...

its just the normal like and dislike that people have for each other...

<_<

I like all my managers, its just they piss me off from time to time, which is normal.

Such as my store manager. He is cool and all, but recently hes been spending as little time at work as possible, because of another manager. He also forgot to have the other two stocker work yesterday, which was load day...

Our assistant manager, also known as our Ops manager...well...I like her too. Its just hes having a rough time lately, and takes it out on other people a lot. As in, she can act bitchy. She doesn't get along with our store manager, and so he has decided to transfer her. This does nothing but cause more friction. She is the reason why hes spending little time at work, and he is the reason why she is acting bitchy lately.

Our pet care manager is awesome, I love her. However, shes also thinking of leaving the store, which i dont really like the idea of. Shes cool and lightens the day a bit. Shes more of an associate then a manager in my eyes. However that also means she kind of ignores her manager duties from time to time, puts more work on other peoples shoulders then they should have at the time, and complicates things at times...

Then there is our stocking manager. I love her as well, shes an all around awesome person. Problem is, shes like best friends with our assistant manager. So she kind of has a thing against our store manager at the time, and is also kind of acting a bit bitchy. She is also tending to slack off here and there and not take work as serious when shes around the assistant manager. I get the feeling its more along the lines of shes about to lose one of her friends at work, and she just wants to have some good times with her first.

The thing is, monday, when we were busy and I was the only damn stocker during load day...our forklift died in the morning. That was due to me and the assistant manager. I forgot to tell her to charge it in, and then she forgot to check it before she left the night before. Then I told them I was going to take my lunch at 2:30. I got called up for backup cashier at about 2, and it got REALLY busy. So at about 2:25 I called for backup...twice...We had our assistant manager, stocking manager, and petcare manager all in the back room goofing off, ignoring my calls for backup. Meanwhile the line is getting longer and longer. Finally our petcare manager calls one of our workers in petcare, who was helping people at the time, and tells her to go do backup.

<_<

I didn't get to my lunch till 3...and they were still goofing off when I went to clock out for lunch.

So like I said, I dont have anything against them...just a little frusterated with them at the time...thats all.

---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 10:25:00 pm »
I want to try rock band...but I have no one to play with so...bleh!

<_<

And I admit, the 4th button still gives me trouble from time to time. Going from blue to red right away REALLY messes me up a lot.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 10:32:30 pm »
I still have a little trouble with the 5th. My only issues with Expert are the trip notes. I can do two at once fine, but I mess up on threes.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 10:43:00 pm »
i can play like 5 songs on medium really well. but i cant make it passed 10% on all the other ones for some reason.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 10:49:05 pm »
Really? I leapt head first into Medium with Hier Kommt Alex. Took me a few tries to get through, but made the simpler stuff easier. Took me longer to adapt to the 5th key till my friend dropped some advice on finger placement.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 10:52:37 pm »
my pinky wont work with my middle finger for some reason, so when one moves the other twitches, moves in the wrong area, is extremely slow or doesnt move at all. thats only when i'm playing GHIII for some reason.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 11:02:04 pm »
I don't have any trouble with the 5th key. I can almost beat GHIII on hard(DAMN YOU NUMBER OF THE BEAST!) and can play quite a few songs on expert with little trouble.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317