Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Save Me ;__;  (Read 2553 times)

wethepeople

Save Me ;__;
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 11:04:39 pm »
I've been to Petsmart, and Petco. What a miserable place that was. The "Grooming center" is a two way mirror. Its a mirror on our end, but they can watch you. I got to look in there once.. Jesus. Dogs were in harnasses, hanging from the ceiling getting shaved and crap. Whole place smelt like piss too. Parrots were practically hanging themselves, lizards were trying to crawl into their heating lamps to die. It was really really strange.  I could never work there. <_<

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 05:27:41 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I've been to Petsmart, and Petco. What a miserable place that was. The "Grooming center" is a two way mirror. Its a mirror on our end, but they can watch you. I got to look in there once.. Jesus. Dogs were in harnasses, hanging from the ceiling getting shaved and crap. Whole place smelt like piss too. Parrots were practically hanging themselves, lizards were trying to crawl into their heating lamps to die. It was really really strange.  I could never work there. <_<
XD

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2008, 08:40:30 pm »
XMFD

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:11 pm »
Iv seen hamsters in our care hang onto the running wheel as another runs on it...

<_<

It comes close to getting its head stuck in the wheel.

I have also seen chinchillas lose it, and just keep jumping in the same corner for 5 minutes.

Our birds now have the clap...

>_>

We have also had a turtle try to kill itself...
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

wethepeople

Save Me ;__;
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 08:54:10 pm »
Swear to God one of the parrots said, "I wanna bang Jess.". I stopped and looked at it, it said it again. Walked down the hamster isle and there was some blonde named Jess working there. Nearly crapped myself in laughter.

Seriously though the place is Hell for animals. You ever see those giant hamster mazes with the tubes and shit? Those animals aren't as intelligent as they look. God, I saw one lost in there once. It climbed up a ladder and crawled to a crossroad. Had no idea where the hell it was. Then a worker showed up. They friggin check those things every hour to see if a hamster gets lost.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 08:59:59 pm »
I wish we had a giant maze for them...

>_>

It would be fun...
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 09:43:30 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Swear to God one of the parrots said, "I wanna bang Jess.". I stopped and looked at it, it said it again. Walked down the hamster isle and there was some blonde named Jess working there. Nearly crapped myself in laughter.

Seriously though the place is Hell for animals. You ever see those giant hamster mazes with the tubes and shit? Those animals aren't as intelligent as they look. God, I saw one lost in there once. It climbed up a ladder and crawled to a crossroad. Had no idea where the hell it was. Then a worker showed up. They friggin check those things every hour to see if a hamster gets lost.
I couldn't stop laughing....

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2008, 10:26:19 pm »
a guy worker probably taught it that XD
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2008, 10:29:29 pm »
No, I think it was a hamster that taught it that.

>_>
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2008, 11:14:17 pm »
E.G.G where did you get that quote from me? It sounds like something I would say but I don't recall saying it...

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:17 am »
Quote from: Kaiser
E.G.G where did you get that quote from me? It sounds like something I would say but I don't recall saying it...
I know that quote, i think a president soon after WWII said that.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 11:14:36 am »
>.>

Loren, you're looking for mainstream music?

Muse, Porcupine Tree, Jack's Mannequin, blink-182/Box Car Racer, Coheed and Cambria

<.<

Return to your off-topic ramblings.
fuck off

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 04:42:19 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
>.>

Loren, you're looking for mainstream music?

Muse, Porcupine Tree, Jack's Mannequin, blink-182/Box Car Racer, Coheed and Cambria

<.<

Return to your off-topic ramblings.
Muse is mainstream? Damns. <3 them though. Coheed and Cambria are alright, <3 the one song Welcome Home. Blink 182 never caught me for some reason. Sorta like the RHCP, I **hate** them for no reason. I'll check out the rest though ^_^

wethepeople

Save Me ;__;
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 04:43:34 pm »
RHCP is full of lose and fail. I hate those guys.

Check out Supermassive blackhole for Muse, Loren. Awesome song.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2008, 04:46:26 pm »
Love that song. ^__^

RHCP reminds me of.. like.. U2 or something, and I'm not all that into U2 but they're alright. RHCP got way to big, way to fast, with their way to crappy music to be listening to on the radio. Just hearing their name sorta upsets me >_>

wethepeople

Save Me ;__;
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2008, 04:50:34 pm »
Yeah, they aren't good at all. U2 sucks cause there are so many better brit rock bands. Muse, Radiohead, Iron Maiden, etc. U2 is terrible. <_<

Another Muse song for you, but I think you've heard it. Ever hear Hysteria?

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2008, 04:55:05 pm »
Yup. You know, I think I was the one who introduced you to Muse  I've about 15 of their songs. I need moar.

U2 is okay... MUCH better then RHCP, but that isn't saying much.

wethepeople

Save Me ;__;
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2008, 05:03:37 pm »
I thought that was the one you showed me. Still its so awesome it deserved mention again. XD Love that song.

Yeah. RHCP is really bad. And for some reason I ALWAYS mix them up with Black eyed peas. x_o

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Save Me ;__;
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2008, 05:12:51 pm »
O___o?! Black Eye Peas? </3 them

btw, I'll get your PM, in the middle of 3 MAJORLY IMPORTANT projects, due tomorrow, starting now >_> <_<
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:13:23 pm by Loren »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317