Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Buying 150 Tech  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 7.66" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« on: December 16, 2007, 09:14:24 am »
3 million to seller, 200k for each middleman(Will probably need three). I send the 3m to the seller, he buys 50 tech and sends it to the Middleman. Buys more 50, sends to middleman again. Repeat. Ten days later I send the payment to each middleman. Everyone gets happy  

Who's up/Anything to say about it?

Tech Seller - Deanz
Middleman 1- Vice Man
Middleman 2- Prince Tomb
Middleman 3-Queue1
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:04:35 pm by Zicquall »

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 05:12:11 pm »
There is a problem, you can't send more than 3 million per offer. Maybe you could send the middlemen their money 10 days after they send you the tech? Anyway, sign me up for middleman.

BTW, how the hell did your nation get so huge in only 2 months? It took me half a year to get to where you are. Did you get a lot of foreign aid or something?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 06:10:58 pm »
Didn't knew that =/

I'll do that then, send the middleman the money 10 days later. And yeah, I got some help and +15% toniculation event.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 10:44:57 pm »
if this goes down on or after the 18th i can be seller. if b4 that i can be a middle man
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 10:13:06 am »
I doubt I'll get everyone else today, so you can be teh seller.

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 01:23:46 pm »
Still need two middlemen, c'mon guys you don't want money  ?

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 07:39:28 pm »
Two ideas:

a. 200k is usually the going rate for middlemen, so you might consider raising that  50k each.

b. post in threads!  Often people make "middleman, 200k" threads..also, pm RedStarYellowSun, Vice Man and Queue1.  They were middlemen for me on a 150 tech deals and did everything perfectly.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline deanz

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 03:40:31 am »
i can be ur seller or middleman

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 12:41:24 pm »
small change Deanz can be the seller i'll be middle man 2

Edit: or i could still be a seller if you do a only 100 tech deal instead of 150 that way you send me 2 million + the middle men fees so i pay the middle men when i send them the tech
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:51:02 pm by Prince Tomb »

The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 01:00:13 pm »
a. 200k is usually the going rate for middlemen, so you might consider raising that 50k each.

K, will do that.

post in threads!

That's a hard one =/ . But I'll try, only need one more middleman anyway.

small change Deanz can be the seller i'll be middle man 2

Will do that.

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 8.59" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Starkenberg
  • Ruler: Queue1
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 05:11:51 pm »
If you still need a 3rd, I'm in.  I just got your message..

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 06:07:50 pm »
K, got all 3. Got a problem though, I'll be traveling tomorrow morning(About 10 hours from now) and there's not Internet where I'm going, so I think I'll have to postpone this deal to after X-mas  

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 8.59" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Starkenberg
  • Ruler: Queue1
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 06:36:41 pm »
Quote from: Zicquall
K, got all 3. Got a problem though, I'll be traveling tomorrow morning(About 10 hours from now) and there's not Internet where I'm going, so I think I'll have to postpone this deal to after X-mas  

It's cool. let me know when you're ready.  Hopefully I'll still have open slots, I need the money  

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 04:00:59 am »
K, I'm back, sorry for the little delay, I'll try to avoid this in later negociations. If you guys are still up, post here or PM me, and I'll start the trades.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 09:17:56 am »
I'll have two open aid slots tomorrow, and I still want to be a middleman.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 12:16:03 pm »
I'm all in *slides poker chips to middle, w/ bad poker face on*

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 11:51:32 pm »
Checked Deanz' Nation and it seems he only has 1 trade slot open, Guess I'm going to need a new Tech Seller =/

Edit: You know what, forget this. I'll to travel again(And I'm pretty sure most of you won't be here around New Year) and even if i got another person, I would have to wait again. I will wait until I get to 2999.99 and then buy three packs of 150 forget about this =/.

BUT I'm still sending the middlemen fees, for stalling you guys for nothing. Thanks for cooperating
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 12:24:52 pm by Zicquall »

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 12:41:00 pm »
How do you plan to buy the three packs of 150 tech? Will you need middlemen? If so, I would like to be one, and I'll accept the money you have already sent me as payment. Otherwise, I don't want it.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Zicquall

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 01:04:56 pm »
Just like I tried to do with this one, but three times  

And yes, It will take some time to complete it.

I still need to get to 2999  though, but when I do I'll let you know and make a topic for it.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Buying 150 Tech
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 05:04:40 pm »
Alright then, make sure to let me know when you need a middleman.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.361 seconds with 52 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317