Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 2008 Is gonna own.  (Read 2266 times)

wethepeople

2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 01:37:45 pm »
"Hillary will become president.--Nope, it will be Obama.
I'll probably be on my third job in one year's time at that point.--@_@ Yikes. What job?
I'll have to look at colleges.--FTL
I'll be getting nagged at by my parents to move out of the house.--My parents would never nag me to leave. >_> That must suck.
More sucky rap and tonic and country music will be released." Amen!

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 02:50:02 pm »
Quote from: Tulak Hord
Quote from: wethepeople
Holy hell! Is Tulak a Disturbed fan too?

Damn straight. Metal and 80's rock(GnR, AC/DC etc) is the only music I listen to.

Any Grindcore or Mathcore?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 06:10:20 pm »
"Hillary will become president.--Nope, it will be Obama.
I'll probably be on my third job in one year's time at that point.--@_@ Yikes. What job?
I'll have to look at colleges.--FTL
I'll be getting nagged at by my parents to move out of the house.--My parents would never nag me to leave. >_> That must suck.
More sucky rap and tonic and country music will be released." Amen!

I doubt it will be Obama. The older voters at least would most likely never vote Obama in if he somehow did manage to win the Democratic Preliminaries. As sad as it is, there are still many racists in this country.

So far, I don't even have my first job, but I can just see myself being fired or quitting or something, so I see myself going through my first couple jobs pretty fast.

The college thing is just speculation, but most likely, I'll look somewhere at least. Just so people stop talking about it. It's getting on my nerves how they mention you'll never be anything without further education.

My parents view me as a lazy moocher. Which I suppose is true...but...

I forgot that the word p o p was blocked by the word filter...that looks a little silly now looking back on it.

Offline Great Lakes Union

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 10:51:18 pm »
16 started the greatest period of partying in my life, and it didn't end until 23.  

But really, next year should be great. As long as a Dem, any Dem, wins the elections.

Also, I will have officially outlived Cobain, Hendrix, Morrison, and Joplin next January!! (Man that makes me feel old as dirt actually  )
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:57:12 pm by Great Lakes Union »

wethepeople

2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 10:55:44 pm »
O_O

Offline Tulak Hord

• Sparta
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 12:40:04 am »
Quote from: zblewski
Quote from: Tulak Hord
Holy hell! Is Tulak a Disturbed fan too?

Damn straight. Metal and 80's rock(GnR, AC/DC etc) is the only music I listen to.

Any Grindcore or Mathcore?

Never heard of it. Are they styles or bands?

Vgm - You seem so cynical. Be confident and everything will turn out fine. Did for me when I turned 18. One day I just decided enough was enough and changed my attitude a bit. With that I just got onto a full time contract at my first job in 2 years, got my license and am having heaps of fun. That college thing must suck though so good luck with that.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken

wethepeople

2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 12:41:30 am »
I'm going with Tulak's plan for when I turn 18. =D

Offline BrynTheSkits

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 03:12:41 am »
Quote from: Crunka
eh, being sixteen is pretty lame.

i'd rather be 13, that's were it's at!
This guys knows, It IS way better being 13 then 16. Being 16 is almost as boring as being 15. But 17 is a whole nother story, I've heard.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:16:14 am by BrynTheSkits »

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
2008 Is gonna own.
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 03:47:16 am »
2008:
Turn 20 ~ meh
Last year of uni ~ hellz yea, massive parties at the end
Start a proper career ~ nah j/k I'm taking some time off for a holiday

The rest is the same as now.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317