Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I had the strangest dream ever last night.  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Singspike

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
I had the strangest dream ever last night.
« on: June 13, 2008, 09:56:04 am »
Most of the terms I will use to name areas and things are what I actually called them in the dream itself.

Ok, to set the scene, this takes place in some kind of strange world. There is a mountain, with a pool of water in the center, surrounded by ice, but warmer and more grasslandy further up. This area is some strange kind of limbo in the scene that is about to unfold. Far up on the mountain, you can see for miles on all sides. There is a large tower in the distance. Down the side of the mountain is the ocean, with tiny islands right next to the base, with japanese style bridges and a covered octagonal meeting place out a ways. Back down in the limbo area, the pool of water kind of morphs into an actual swimming pool a ways up, with a cave in the mountain becoming a room around the pool. There is a door. To the side, there is a reception counter with a bored looking angel. Next to this, there i a bookshelf. Through the door, there is a tight hallway, presumably under the mountain, that looks something like this:

..............................|.a.|........................__
..............................|....|_____________|
..............................|...._____________|b...........y
........................|__|...|
..........x.............._c|...|
......................|......|_d|____
.....................|.......|.........z

a: long hallway to unknown location
b. Door to heaven
c. Door to hell
d. Door to limbo
x. part of hell
y. Part of heaven
z. Limbo area.

Now, in the dream, I never actually set foot into "hell", but I did get a look inside. It was all grey. Right through the door there is a steep drop off, with a long dark tunnel made of chalky grey stone, with a strange mist seeping through. The hallway to an unknown location frightens me the most when I think of the dream now, it is just a long continuation of the hallway with a door similar to the others on the end. *Shiver* I never actually went down that hallway in the dream. Anyway, the entire hallway area was pretty much nondiscript. It had grey walls, with tile flooring, and was dimly lit and empty. Heaven was a large room, linoleum floors, with some areas brightly lit and others dimly lit. There were strange objects and things all over, with people and angels running around.

Now, onto the dream itself. From here on out, the descriptions of what actually happened are hazier. I remember what things looked like and specific instances, but not exactly how everything went down. Remember the landscape.

It started out with me and a few others were milling about in the limbo room. At this point the room wasn't connected to the pool outside. For some reason, we decided to walk over to heaven. We did so, and found that we couldn't get back into limbo right now. We go into heaven, and everyone's rushing around. Somehow, me and the others in the main group that the dream follows find out that Satan and his army are attacking. I sprint to the corner right next to the door. It's really dark in this area, and I can't see much. I fumble about the group of strange objects and find a strange weapon. It had a flaming crossbow, with a normal bow attached. For some reason, I decide to a toy arrow with a suction cup on the end as my main weapon against the bloody lord of darkness, even when I'm holding a flaming shotgun. One of my friends says to me, "Don't attack him! He's wearing the helmet of [something!] (I don't remember what they called it.) Suddenly, Satan bursts through the door wearing armor reminiscent of Daedric armor from TES and riding of all things, a polar bear. I let my suction cupped arrow fly, and it bounces off his head. Everyone freezes, and he looks at me. A rain of suction cupped arrows descend upon me as I cower in fear. I couldn't get a good look at the things he did in Heaven, but he presumably wiped everyone out. While he was doing so, me and my "friends" noticed he left the door to heaven open (?) We rush out and down the hallway, on the way back to limbo, running for our lives. We stop as we get there and see that the door to hell is open. That's when I got the look at it. We rushed into limbo, which was now open. I remember looking through the bookshelf to try to find a book of charms or something, but nothing was there.

We're standing around in Limbo when Satan bursts through that door as well, still on his polar bear. He leaps, and falls into the pool. I dive in, and wrench the helmet from his head. I remember staring into his eyes. *shudder* He had the face of a man with wavy hair, I remember thinking "Is that Judas Iscariot?" When I'm blown out of the water clutching the helmet, which was now more of a mask. Now, it was the outside pool. I landed on a high icy ledge. My friends were standing around on other ledges, motioning me up. While some of them held off Satan below, they took me to the top of the mountain, off the icy part and onto the grassy part. I asked why Satan wasn't dead, and they motioned me towards the horizon. It was a great view, in retrospect. Far off, between two mountains was a giant tower. Also, the tower looked exactly like ToS's Tower of Salvation. Aparently, the only way to destroy Satan was to destroy the tower. They had me gather glowing orbs, and, now at the bottom of the mountain on one of the japanese bridges on the islands, we all pressed the orbs together to form, of all things, a sushi tupperware set. This flew out of our hands, and destroyed the tower. Satan was vanquished, and I woke up, thoroughly confused.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:21:56 am by Singspike »

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 10:27:36 am »
What did you eat?
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 10:37:12 am »
Wow, Ok theirs a game I used to play and it was called "There"
its still open: There.com

The money costs real money (1$ = 1,800 on the game) but the place you described sounded just like my old waterfall.... Its very weird except its in the desert.
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 03:36:27 pm »
I lold
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 04:11:19 pm »
Almost as good as the one I posted on here about the roller coaster school and Jackie Chan helping me fight the zombies that ate my girl.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 06:27:45 pm »
Wow that looks like it took a lot of time to write.  

I always get ripped off w/ my dreams.  I'm sure I have them but I can never remember any when I wake up.  The rare moments I do remember they end up being about something lame.  Why can't I have the "I can fly" dream, or the "Hugh Heffner" dream?  Too bad you can't control your dreams, that would be bad ass.

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 06:43:06 pm »
You can control dreams it's epic I had one of those really weird flying dreams yesterday I swear I could fell myself cutting through the wind.

I could go into depth about it but it gets very strange like I was flying over houses with a sack of turds dropping them down peoples chimneys.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 07:29:46 pm »
XMFD @ polar bear and sushi set
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 08:59:21 pm »
Liek a long time ago I dreamed my mom put me on ZI, Wow scary dreams = CN related.
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

Offline Singspike

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 07:18:37 am »
So, I had another awesome dream.

This one I'm too lazy to type up, but it's a good movie premise. Parasites, an avalanche, a star wars geek girl, sex, a rollercoaster, and braces all in one cohesive dream.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 07:59:11 am »
sushi tupperware set attack number 49!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:59:56 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317