Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Dear Alcohol,  (Read 1765 times)

Offline DrunkWino

Dear Alcohol,
« on: February 28, 2008, 01:53:27 pm »
Dear Alcohol,

First and foremost, let me tell you that I'm a HUGE fan of yours. As my friend, you always seem to be there when needed. The perfect post-work/class cocktail, a beer at the game and you're even around at the holidays (hidden inside chotonictes as you warm us when we're stuck in the midst of endless family gatherings).

However, lately I've been wondering about your intentions. While I want to believe that you have my best interests at heart, I feel that your influence has led to some unwise consequences:

1. Phone Calls/Text Messages: While I agree with you that communication is important. I question the suggestion that conversation after 2 a.m. can have much substance or necessity. Why would you make me call my ex's? Especially when I know, for a fact, they DO NOT want to hear from me during the day, let alone all hours of the night.

2. Eating: Now, you know I love a good meal. But, why do you suggest that I eat a taco with chili sauce along with a big Italian meatball and some stale chips (washed down with wine & topped off with a Kit Kat AFTER a few cheese curls & chili cheese fries)? I'm an eclectic eater but, I think you went too far this time.

3. Clumsiness: Unless you're subtly trying to tell me that I need to do more yoga to improve my balance, I see NO need to hammer this issue home by causing me to fall down. It's completely unnecessary, and the black & blue marks that appear on my body mysteriously the next day are beyond me. Similarly, it should never take me more than 45 seconds to get the front door key into the lock.

4. Furthermore: The hangovers have GOT to stop! This is getting ridiculous. I know a little penance for our previous evening's debauchery may be in order. But, the 3 p.m. hangover immobility is completely unacceptable. My entire day is shot. I ask that if the proper precautions are taken (water, vitamin B, bread products, aspirin) prior to going to sleep/passing out (face down on the kitchen floor with a bag of toniccorn or wherever). The hangover should be minimal and in no way interfere with my daily activities.

Alcohol, I have enjoyed our friendship for some years now and would like to ensure that we remain on good terms. You've been the invoker of great stories, the provocation for much laughter, and the needed companion when I just don't know what to do with the extra money in my pockets.

In order to continue this friendship, I ask that you carefully review my grievances above and address them immediately. I will look for an answer no later than Friday 3 p.m. (pre happy hour) on your possible solutions. And hopefully we can continue this fruitful partnership.

Thank you,

Your Biggest Fan

P.S. Please take a moment or two and note the following items below that I think may be of some interest to you.

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Innovative

2. Preliminary

3. Proliferation

4. Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Specificity

2. British Constitution

3. Passive-Aggressive Disorder

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Thanks but I don't want to have sex.

2. Nope, no more beer for me.

3. Sorry but you're not really my type.

4. Good evening, officer. Would you like a soft taco?

5. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

wethepeople

Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 02:21:21 pm »
XD

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 02:37:46 pm »
Win.
fuck off

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 05:48:03 pm »
hahaha

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 05:55:50 pm »
I love this!
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has recruited a member into the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Five years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 06:23:35 pm »
But what would we call you then?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 4.41" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shady Sands
  • Ruler: Divineslasher
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 06:48:38 pm »
Mmm copypasta

oh and tl;dr
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:48:58 pm by Divineslasher »
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 07:24:19 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
Win.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 08:24:40 am »
After about 5 beers I'm asking to get sick once the hangover hits me in the late morning a few hours after midnight. It used to be hard, but with my practice I can deny more beer now easily.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 11:14:20 pm »
I'm not sure why but I don't really get many hangovers. I have to drink a lot. The worst I usually get is that bloated feeling. Bourbon Belly I callz it

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 06:04:52 am »
That was good.    
I have trouble saying half those things when I am sober never mind pissed out of my head.  

Umm..what is a bag of tonnicorn?

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 09:11:25 am »
Quote from: Rozie Sedai
Umm..what is a bag of tonnicorn?
P o p c o r n.

Filter changes p o p to tonic.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:11:52 am by King Pengu »
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 09:14:45 am »
DAmn now IM gonna go have some popcorn for breakfast.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 09:16:16 am »
I hate admins. They always do stuff we can't do, just to piss us off.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 09:27:46 am »
You can do it. Everyone can do it. I did it before I became an admin.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 09:39:23 am »
And how?
<--Click to meet

Offline Lord Xnut

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 11:06:04 am »
Lol, that was pretty fiunny.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 03:45:19 pm »
ROFL

i <3 drunk wino(s)
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Dear Alcohol,
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 05:41:46 pm »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317