Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Are there any mexicuns present?  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Are there any mexicuns present?
« on: January 05, 2008, 08:37:18 pm »
Dear Mr. mexicuns, please leave the glorious lack of order, purpose, cause, or predictability in non-scientific parlance behaviour influenced by mental instability agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests. Furthermore, upon leaving the glorious lack of order, purpose, cause, or predictability in non-scientific parlance behaviour influenced by mental instability agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests would you kindly perform the act of intentionally terminating one's own life or better yet amusing interaction with people, animals, or things, often in the context of learning
in the movement of motorized vehicles, unmotorized vehicles and pedestrians on roads. Gracias.

P.S. I have not created error by not capitalising 'mexicun' as I go against my own beliefs to belittle them.
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 09:50:50 pm »
So you don't have a problem with mexicans just mexicuns? What did the mexicuns ever do too you?

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 11:34:08 pm »
rofl? eres mexicano, gringo, u otro?

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:59:38 am »
Brits........
*takes his hat and runs*
Ive got your hat  Ive got your hat
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 10:36:02 am »
So you're British....how's that working out for you?
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 12:45:57 pm »
PARA LOS CHILENOS!!!*declares war on every country in South America*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 01:00:01 pm »
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
Dear Mr. mexicuns, please leave the glorious lack of order, purpose, cause, or predictability in non-scientific parlance behaviour influenced by mental instability agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests. Furthermore, upon leaving the glorious lack of order, purpose, cause, or predictability in non-scientific parlance behaviour influenced by mental instability agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests would you kindly perform the act of intentionally terminating one's own life or better yet amusing interaction with people, animals, or things, often in the context of learning
in the movement of motorized vehicles, unmotorized vehicles and pedestrians on roads.
Gracias.

P.S. I have not created error by not capitalising 'mexicun' as I go against my own beliefs to belittle them.

I understood most of that, but the bolded part just makes no sense. I demand that somebody explains it to me, using only small words.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 01:06:15 pm »
he want them to kill them selve in Random and funy ways and he wants to wach
I can swim
Wino

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 01:09:46 pm »
[Loading personality....Simpleton]

amusing interaction with people, animals, or things, often in the context of learning
in the movement of motorized vehicles, unmotorized vehicles and pedestrians on roads.

Translation: Go play in traffic.
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 01:11:31 pm »
See Tomb I toled you he was a pc comi spy
I can swim
Wino

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 01:58:44 pm »
I know a Mexican word.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 02:03:59 pm »
Mexican=/=mexicun.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 02:04:48 pm »
Quote from: Azural's Fanboy
I know a Mexican word.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 02:07:57 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
See Tomb I toled you he was a pc comi spy
Your right and he works for Mac *dramatic music*
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 02:12:20 pm »
OH SNAP

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 02:19:31 pm »
Just so you know Elijah, here at the RIA, we dont take kindly to racism, religious preaching, condomns, or key lime pie.

We have an extremely low tolerance for key lime pie.

è_é
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 02:28:06 pm »
Quote from: evil greg guy
Just so you know Elijah, here at the RIA, we dont take kindly to racism, religious preaching, condomns, or key lime pie.

We have an extremely low tolerance for key lime pie.

è_é
whoa whoa hold da phone we don't like Key Lime pie? But i love..........*bursts into laughter* oh god couldn't say dat w/ a straight face i can't stand Key Lime pie. Now give me a Cherry Pie.....
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 03:29:12 pm »

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 11:45:57 pm »
all that guy has to do is throw his rag on the cactus so he doesnt get stabbed then climb on it to get over the fence.
and just for the hell of it: VIVA MEXICO, CABRONES!!!

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 03:18:42 pm »
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
[Loading personality....Simpleton]

amusing interaction with people, animals, or things, often in the context of learning

Translation: Go play in traffic.

Traffic? I said small words damnit.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317