Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: @_@ Boy am I not happy. (About this fucking grave dig)  (Read 3187 times)

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy. (About this fucking grave dig)
« on: April 22, 2007, 08:56:38 pm »
Rant ahead. If you don't care (I'd guess half of you.), or don't want to read, move on to another topic. Keep responses serious, because I don't feel too good. Thanks.

I can't precisely nail whats wrong. I guess a lot. A very nasty smoothie of angriness, loneliness, boredom, sadness, etc. I have hardly anything to do with my family, since all my mom does most of the time is work on the computer. Thats her job. @_@ So thats like all day there. Both my sisters stay on the computer quite a lot, and I go on it just because I have nothing to do. But honestly, I hate the blasted thing. It like controls the family. All I'd love to do is play guitar with my dad, or just talk with my family. But, no.

Not many friends. My beliefs on the term friends: Good people who boost you up, aren't afraid to talk personnel, and are nice people. Don't have many of them. I have people I talk to, and know, and I get out. Just no one I could call up on a Saturday to talk to. =/ No one.

I've been talking about a girl I like for a while. Reading her is like reading brail with your teeth. One second she wants to talk, the next if you sit next to her, she will get up and burritos. And then next week she'll probably be fine with talking to me. <_> And that leads to: Everyone doesn't get me. I don't know why people think I'm nasty, or stupid, or whatever they think. Five years ago, /five years/, I used to watch and talk about cheesy movies. I am still mocked for that today. xd I'm like, "You never even bothered to ask me what I like...". And really, everyone doesn't give me a chance. No one tries to talk to me, when I would eagerly talk to anyone.

And I want to grow to be a better christian, but no one I'm friends with really is. Not saying you guys, or people who don't believe. But the "Christian" friends I know are all ignorant, mean, rude, and very angry. This is in real life. Again, I have not one person I could talk to in real life. Not one.

=/ Since I have no one I know IRL to talk to, my comrades here can, I hope. Thanks for reading guys.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:14:40 am by C-zom »

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:58:43 pm »
It'll pass, that's all I can tell you. It may be bad now, but everything passes with time.

It'll be alright.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline cheeseaholic

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 09:00:42 pm »
Good thing this was made here in RI, and not in gamefaqs RI.

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 09:00:53 pm »
Mildly comforting, but not a solution. Still thanks Shy.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:01:39 pm »
Sorry to hear that happened to you. We're open hears here.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 09:02:42 pm »
If I knew the situation and people in RL, I might be able to help, but I can't.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
    • http://
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 09:03:06 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Sorry to hear that happened to you. We're open hears here.

Can I be a closed hear? PLEASE?

And C-zom, please go on MSN. Easier to talk there.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 09:07:02 pm »
Deep.

Many youth aren't as Christian as you are, I'm not. But I try to be a good catholic, I go to church, pray, etc., and I know only 1-3 people wh are completely devout to God. It can be hard, because some Christians don't understand that "God's Way" to-the-tee isn't healthy. My christian friend dyed her hair black, not because she turned goth, but because she just wanted the color. Her Youth-Group friends automatically tried talking to the pastor to kick her out, citing that, "She really wasn't working for God". Sometimes, that just isn't the best option. My suggestion: try to chat up religion with your friends once in a while. Don't force it too hard on them, just be calm and discuss.

As for your family, the computer can be hard on a family. Setting family time is even harder. Believe me on that one. This is where you should try to stand up more. In the evening, tell your mom that you would like to try and bring the familly closer once in a while. Don't be too bold saying this, but make sure you sound confident and sound like you mean it.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline cheeseaholic

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 09:11:49 pm »
Starting religion conversations is a good way to drive off most the friends that you do have.  There are two main things that you should generally avoid discussiong:  Religion and politics.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 09:13:48 pm »
Quote from: cheeseaholic
Starting religion conversations is a good way to drive off most the friends that you do have.  There are two main things that you should generally avoid discussiong:  Religion and politics.

Me and my friends talk about both all the time.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 09:14:03 pm »
Thanks, Blew. But my opinion is mostly null everywhere. If I asked my family to be closer, I'd probably get, "Then you should hang out more!" I should hang out with people who are always on the computer, right. I'd love if I'd just be able to say something, but I can't. =/

Thats ignorance right there, at the hair dye thing. I mean I've never known or talked to Christians who follow God, but know the limits. Style, personnality and whatnot boundaries are all unGodly. Someone doesn't have to be some way to be with God. I don't have friends who know that, or friends who talk about God. =/ And when all the people I know get talking about things I don't like, I normally silence myself. They'd more or less ignore me even further.

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 09:15:18 pm »
Quote from: cheeseaholic

Religion conversations are fine at the church.

Already learned the hard way about politics, though. >_>; Never. Ever bring up politics.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 09:15:39 pm »
Whenever you're down, just turn to Fonzi to solve your problems.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 09:16:56 pm »
I hate Fonz, I hate family guy which is where I know you got that from. <_> Family guy was funny--First and second season. The rest are worse then youtube comments as a script.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 09:19:44 pm »
..Eyyy....b
d

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 09:27:20 pm »
-Sigh- I wish there was something I could do, could say, that would just make this better. =/ Y'know?

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 09:28:52 pm »
You could always...

<I>DANCE!

EVERYBODY DANCE!

DANCE!

EVERYBODY DANCE!

DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

DANCE!

EVERYBODY DANCE!

THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

DANCE!

DANCE!

DAAAAAAAAAANCE!</i>

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 09:29:32 pm »
>_> I'm not fixing that

<I> >

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

wethepeople

@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 09:39:49 pm »
Damen--Nevermind.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
@_@ Boy am I not happy.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 09:44:22 pm »
i guess shy really hit it with a cock in the head there. i mean, seriously, i learned that things work out for themselves over time, as long as you want to. however this doesn't mean that you just sit around in your basement to make a friend. i mean, if you want something to change, then you have to do it yourself. like Gandhi said.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317