Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Do you know I've never actually asked a girl out?  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Do you know I've never actually asked a girl out?
« on: September 28, 2007, 01:34:41 am »
I know I'll eventually have to be more bold, but as of now, all the girls I've dated have been "mutual agreements", or relationships that just happen because I'm *ahem* an alarmingly charming young man.

>_>

>_>

I'm so conceited. Anyways, I guess I haven't gotten the opportunity to actually ask anyone, because I have very high standards, in my own unique way. I don't think I've ever met a girl I would consider having a long-standing relationship with, honestly. I know that seems stupid and impossible, but maybe I'm living in the wrong place or something. Heheh.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 05:57:23 am »
Quote from: Flask
I know I'll eventually have to be more bold, but as of now, all the girls I've dated have been "mutual agreements", or relationships that just happen because I'm *ahem* an alarmingly charming young man.

FUCK.  YOU.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 01:32:12 pm »
me neither. my current girlfriend is the only one ive ever had, and we just kinda came together after being friends for a long time.

wethepeople

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 01:33:29 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic

FUCK.  YOU.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 02:30:50 pm »
screw you flask

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 09:16:34 am »
snap i haven't either, but my parents said they wouldn't let me have a girlfriend till i was in high school...
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 09:37:45 am »
^^ listen to them, dating before high school is....aquward to say the least

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 09:41:05 am »
yeah you can't even drive
you are takin your girl everywhere by bike then
and now the driving age is goin up

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 09:43:53 am »
sucks to be you,
drive at 16 here
and when your in high school its ok to walk a few blocks to go hang out (we have a starbucks, a panarah and a coney with in a mile of mah school)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 09:49:22 am »
yeah apparently it is going up to 18
people won't be able to drive till they are out of high school

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 09:53:58 am »
they would never do that in michigan, it creates too many sales

its the fucking motor state

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 09:59:29 am »
ya, my last gf was my friend for foreverz, but then she was like, "I'm going to a My Chemical Romance concert."  and it was with this really emo girl with hi rise thongs and lo rise jeans and I was "ok."  But then I learned about them through the interwebs and ya.  things got awkward, and we ended it,..
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 12:00:45 pm »
Same with me Flask, except for the whole having a girlfriend and having ultra high standards. Like I've mentioned before, I chat with some girls every once in a while but think that life's easier right now having to only worry about one life, much less two.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 06:16:55 pm »
Same, but I don't consider any of my girlfriends to have been girlfriends. Or me a boyfriend for that matter, because I don't act like one. I'm not a very loving person.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 06:46:48 pm »
I'm a loving person to everyone.

:D
fuck off

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 10:04:44 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
I'm a loving person to everyone.

I. Laughed.

Thank you, I needed that.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 11:28:47 pm »
Most girls I know only come near me to rub my hair and run away before I break an arm.

Offline Skoffin

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 06:01:40 am »
I've never asked a girl out either, but that's because I don't swing that way. Har har har.

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 10:06:56 am »
I've only "dated" (if you can even call it that) two people so far. One ended up moving to the other side of the country the next year and the other dropped out of school a few years later. >_>

Of course, they asked me out, and thinking it was cool, I took them up on their offers. Big mistakes in this instance. One was annoying as crap, the other was retarded. I guess I was desperate then, as everybody was dating except for me and I found it awkward. Like I said, a mistake.

And since then (that was in middle school by the way), I haven't had a date since, and dating just seems really awkward now. And plus, if I ever do date again and am asked to marry that person, I don't think I could do it. Your life seems to change for the worse, and I enjoy being single as while I may be alone, I don't get nagged at by somebody and plus there's not any of the other complications of dating either. Basically, I'm a fan of my alone time and doing what I want, and if I dated, I feel like I couldn't get that.

Quote from: pielord47
yeah you can't even drive
you are takin your girl everywhere by bike then
and now the driving age is goin up

Your in PA, aren't you? I heard about that, but when I went to the DMV back in August to get my license (I waited until I was 18 for some reason), they said they weren't familiar with that rumor or some such.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 11:29:08 am »
I make friends with mostly everyone I meet so that when the time arrives, if I feel like doing so, I can start edging towards a relationship, and they'll already like me.

And I doubt that half of the girls I've had friendships with in my life have all just "been agressive". Because that would have to be the case if I'm not just naturally nice and funny. I'm not going to kid myself for things that sound better, folks.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317