Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The ignorance of Americans  (Read 4414 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
The ignorance of Americans
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2008, 01:57:24 am »
Quote from: evil greg guy
So, japan bombs you, then fight back! Work with diplomacy! Get it over as soon as possible. They simply did what the US does in preventing any threats that might have come to them. But no, its not the US, its not acceptable, lets NUKE THEM!
The United States I don't believe ever attacked anybody without formally declaring war as well as offering an ultimatum first.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2008, 01:57:49 am »
Quote from: evil greg guy
Wow, you are an asshole. Truly, i dont have time for this shit, i leave for italy in less than 12 hours, and im going to bed now, goodnight fuckbag
Stop arguing NOW.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2008, 01:58:44 am »
Mathlete, you're not an asshole. Nor a fuckbag. EGG just has too much nyquil.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2008, 02:01:47 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
Mathlete, you're not an asshole. Nor a fuckbag. EGG just has too much nyquil.
I was out of line also.

I apologize to both Arsenal and EGG, I'm a pretty ox-headed guy, I'm not easily won over. I just feel like America constantly gets the bad rap, and I love this country of mine, coming from Korea, this country has given me and my family a lot, and I get pretty defensive about this nation that saved us.
Sorry for yelling.

ox! < Lol at word filter.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 02:04:31 am by Mathlete »

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2008, 02:02:59 am »
Don't worry about it man, I <3 America too.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Emperor Whimsical

• MI6
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2008, 02:05:16 am »
EGG, you went off the deep end of a normal debate.

Closed.

If we can hit that ox's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
<+Apriland[GPA]> Emperor_Whimsical..... that ruler name is so win

Chuck Norris once had an arm-wrestling contest with Superman.
The loser had to agree to wear his underwear outside his pants

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317