Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Well this was a REAL turnaround in my life, lemme tell ya  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Well this was a REAL turnaround in my life, lemme tell ya
« on: July 10, 2007, 12:14:23 am »
In case your sensors were broken, I was using sarcasm.

Everything that I said I was going to do in the TWO different things I posted?

I probably haven't done a lot of them.

The thing is... I just lack passion for anything now. I can't write anymore, I don't have anymore good ideas... I'm just don't care about anything anymore.

It's not like I don't want to, I just don't... And I don't know how to solve my problems.

If I keep living on like this... I just don't know how much longer I can do it.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 10:10:33 am »
...what problems?

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 10:21:56 am »
I'm confused, wtf are you talking about?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 05:12:40 pm »
Do you go out and do different things? That helped me.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:43:03 pm »
Quote from: Fortress
...what problems?

... Well, I don't really want to start blabbing too much about them right now. I'm not in a good state of mind and they may sound worse than they are.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 05:59:00 pm »
Same problem here. Here's how I fiy it (Note; This only works for me because I'm...a bit obsessive).

I pick a goal, doesn't matter what, but it has to be something I want. Then I get it. I act long-term enough, and it staves of boredom.

Current goals:

CN - Uber sekritz
RL - Girlfriend

All things considered, I'm surprised at the progress I'm making in both areas, to be honest.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 06:34:03 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
Same problem here. Here's how I fiy it (Note; This only works for me because I'm...a bit obsessive).

I pick a goal, doesn't matter what, but it has to be something I want. Then I get it. I act long-term enough, and it staves of boredom.

Current goals:

CN - Uber sekritz
RL - Girlfriend

All things considered, I'm surprised at the progress I'm making in both areas, to be honest.

I'm trying, but everyone is always doing something or working, and none of my friends seem to want to do anything fun.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 06:56:46 pm »
So figure out something else. *shrugs*

I went through that problem last year where nobody had time for stuff. You figure out stuff to do. For instance, right now, I'm this close to getting the girl I want. Incidentally, I actually really like her...a lot. Ironically, I started the week before last not giving a damn about her at all. I initially decided to go after her because she's one of the only two remotely attractive girls around at the moment and the other one is only 14 (no offense to a large number of you).

Note: I've never even considered doing anything remotely close to this before now. I'm really not that kind of guy. This is just the kind of thing I mean when I say I'm obssessive...and it doesn't hurt that I'm now the second closest i've ever been to love at th moment. (First one took six months to get over...I hope. I'd be more confident if I didn't dream about her occansionally still [not like that {usually}] >_>).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 07:00:32 pm by Delta1212 »
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317