Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hilarious trolling over facebook  (Read 3764 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hilarious trolling over facebook
« on: June 20, 2009, 07:19:10 pm »
So zblewski got a friend request from this girl he didn't know, and they got in an argument because she's a dumbass. I decided i wanted in on this, so i added her, and i started a fight myself. This is how it went down so far.

Thomas Decosse
Merry Month o' June 14 roundabouts 12:12 in the mornin'
o hai, do i know you?

Katie Redwood
Merry Month o' June 14 roundabouts 8:05 in the evenin'
idk you added me..

Thomas Decosse
Merry Month o' June 14 roundabouts 10:24 in the evenin'
Do you like beavers?

Katie Redwood
Merry Month o' June 15 roundabouts 10:02 in the mornin'
no..

Thomas Decosse
Merry Month o' June 15 roundabouts 4:24 in the evenin'
I though all you fancy bitches were bi?

Katie Redwood
Merry Month o' June 16 roundabouts 2:34 in the evenin'
LMAO.
k so like, you add people and be retarded like this?
clearly you dont know who i am.
which makes you pretty pathetic.
get a life.

Thomas Decosse
Merry Month o' June 16 roundabouts 6:46 in the evenin'
Tell that to Mike Bleskie, you dumb whore.

Thomas Decosse
Merry Month o' June 19 roundabouts 4:02 in the evenin'
you seem dumb-struck

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 5:26 in the evenin'
who the hell are you lol

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 5:31 in the evenin'
I'm the guy that your mother sneaks out of the house to see every Thursday evening

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 5:37 in the evenin'
wow fuck you get two claps for that come back lol so WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU :] is that question clear yet

Fetchin'
Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 5:40 in the evenin'
Fuck you, I'm a dragon!

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 5:50 in the evenin'
urrrr fucckkkked man, go waste ur fuckin time on someone else dude

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 6:00 in the evenin'
So I hear you're a "straight A student with scholarships coming out of [your] ass"

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 6:20 in the evenin'
alright Mr. Dragon Tales. let me get this striaght. you either creeped on your little homosexual partner and read his sweet inboxes from me or he's spreading the fuckin word about himself. So you can fuck right off, eat up all of my scholarships, and then you can fuck right off again :] Tell mike to forward the message to you cuz i really dont feel like repeating myself. the same applies to you chum. so once again fuck right off or just go and fuck bleskie. got it?

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 6:37 in the evenin'
wow, gay jokes, i can tell that you're a straight A student. Dragon tales, I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure it was meant to be insulting. Now, I don't really understand, what message do you want mike to forward to me that I haven't seen already? do you mean this one to him? I would understand if that was the case because your stupid little blonde head couldn't comprehend who you were talking to halfway through your rant.

And don't call me chum, chum. It goes unappreciated.

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 7:05 in the evenin'
dont worry CHUM i didnt forget who i was talking to. and do you really want to continue this cute little facebook battle cuz i always get the last word. though you'll probably be monitering your computer for my next response while you and mike jack each other off and giggle about it, i got shit to do so our battle has to take a party break, not that you know anything about partying. just a fucking heads up. got that? k good. and about the message mike should forward to you, along with it should be for you too to once again FUCK RIGHT OFF AND THEN GO FUCK YOURSELVES. got that one too? k cool you fucking flaming homosexual bitch! :]

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 7:27 in the evenin'
the gay jokes, always with the gay jokes, you should understand that they're very ineffective. And again, there's no message for mike to forward to me, you seem to be stuck on that false fact.

And i'm running out of things to say because you've said so much and yet so little. maybe expand your vocabulary a bit or something. Maybe you'll learn a new word while you're drinking with your asshat friends.

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 8:08 in the evenin'
im surprized to hear that youve already run out of things to say so early in the battle soldier. another heads up and be lucky im giving you so many heads ups, dont fucking start about my "asshat" friends. im not sure who you think you fuckin are but let me give you a reality check. DONT fuck with me or my firends  got that one too? oh and did i mention yet that you should FUCK RIGHT OFF. oh wait i did but your still wasting ur time fucking bleskie over there. im surprized you have any free hands chum. one last thing. honestly, why are you wasting ur time arguing with someone you dont know over facebook inboxes? hmmmm how old are ya bud. give up fuck lol PS. bleskie might get jealous that ur talking to a girl so go finish him off . paaaaaccceee chum

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 8:18 in the evenin'
"heads up", "got that?", "Fuck right off", gay jokes, and hypocrisy. that's all i'm getting from anything you're saying. I see a lot of words, but I'm not reading very much. and i can say anything I want about your faggot friends while you say shit about mine. oh, and heads up, you're gay, got that? fuck right off. =D

i'll keep posting these, and i want input on how to make this funnier.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 07:29:28 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
paaaaaccceee chum

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 07:39:12 pm »
her newest reply

hypocrisy eh? you dont even fucking know me badzzz. if thats all ur getting from what im saying, then why arent you fuckin listening by now dude. fuck i wonder why i keep saying it. maybe you actually should fuck off!!! OMG how about that bitch. got it yet? just checking if you caught my message yet. again fuck off. btw you never answered my question...scroll up and read it bitch dont ask what it is chum. paaaaceee go mix urself a drink while ur doin it..fuckin at least be doing something on a saturday night besides fuckin blesk and inboxing..seriously try it

I swear to god, i'm fuckin' speechless. I honestly have no idea how to respond to this drabble.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 07:41:42 pm by KingRanter »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 07:42:16 pm »
Funny, I was just slumming around facebook for old cumdumpsters too.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 07:48:03 pm »
nevermind, i wasn't that speechless. I came up with somethin

.... *cough*

you've said virtually nothing. your "question", if it isn't the hundreds of times you've said "got it?", is probably "why are you wasting ur time arguing with someone you dont know over facebook inboxes?" just FYI, i didn't make this a fight. you did. I was just trolling you, and you got raged. in such an event, I have succeeded. and if it was "Who the fuck are you?" than i've given you two answers already, and my name is next to every message I send.

Offline Vixen of Gefaehrlich

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 08:11:48 pm »
You trolled a troll, lol. I must say.. She is a stubborn idiot to be determined to keep messaging you as often as she does to prove she has the last word in that.
~ * ~ We are the knights who say Ni! ~ * ~

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 08:14:47 pm »
Quote from: Vixen
You trolled a troll, lol. I must say.. She is a stubborn idiot to be determined to keep messaging you as often as she does to prove she has the last word in that.
She's already run out of things to say, she's just saying the same thing over ans over again for that precise reason. She had to bring up a previous question just to fill in some space.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 08:34:59 pm »
This is my convo with her. The first was when she originally added me and went on for a while, the second was when he told Tomasz to fuck me.

'scuse me
Betwixt Katie Redwood 'n Ye

Mike Bleskie
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:00 in the evenin'

I'm not sure who you are.

Katie Redwood
Claim yer Matey
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:01 in the evenin'
Report this foul scribblin' ter' the cap'n

hey babee, im not sure who you are

Mike Bleskie
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:02 in the evenin'

...Then why did you waste your time adding me?

Katie Redwood
Claim yer Matey
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:03 in the evenin'

your not a waste of time in my books

Mike Bleskie
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:08 in the evenin'

Let me repeat. I have no clue who you are. Adding complete strangers is for MySpace.

If I knew you, that would be a different story.

Katie Redwood
Claim yer Matey
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:10 in the evenin'

...k?

Mike Bleskie
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:12 in the evenin'

Fine, you win >_>

*About this point, I add her, look at pictures on her pofile and decide she's an alcoholic slut, and save a few incriminating photos before deleting her from my list*

Mike Bleskie
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:28 in the evenin'

On second thought, fuck it. You look like the kind of person who goes to the tonicular kid parties, drinks until she does something stupid, listens to the Jonas brothers and/or gangsta rap just because it's an "in" thing, spread chain mail, subscribe to that screaming lunatic "Fred" on YouTube because "he's soooooo cuuuuteeee!!1" dresses in preppy clothes because it "HAS TO SAY HOLLISTER ON IT", does nothing but take photos of herself in the mirror on afternoons, and so on and so forth. You braindead people sicken me to the core.

Katie Redwood
Claim yer Matey
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 4:43 in the evenin'

Well arent you too quick to judge. YOU ARE A BITCH AHAHAHA. I do party, I dance the fuck out of my night, not a big fan of the Jonas, don't follow society, don't know who the fuck screaming Fred is on youtube but now that you mention it, im fucking checking it out, I wear Holister, don't have fuckin time to take pics of myself because i party too much, and am a straight A student with scholarships coming out of my ass. Now you can go back to gaming, stop judging people, stop taking friend requests so seriously on your OVERRRATED facebook account, and stop arguing with people you dont even know. So if you want me to judge you, you dont party, you game way too much for life to handle, you are a facebook creep, you need to take more showers, you need to smoke a dube or something so you can calm the fuck down, you are a virgin and need to get laid right NOW but you deff dont have a girlfriend, secretly you want me, you can stop jacking off to this conversation cuz your shocked a girl added you, you are way to gay to title your inbox reply as "scuse me", youre still square, never touched alchohol but wish you did, and now you wish you never fucking acted like you were better than me in the first place! so you can go fuck yourself.

Mike Bleskie
Februarrry 15 roundabouts 5:16 in the evenin'

A point-by-point analysis...

- "YOU ARE A BITCH AHAHAHA" does not inspire confidence in the fact you have "scholarships coming out your ass", nor does it inspire confidence in your intelligence.
- Take my honest advice: avoid Fred.
- Hollister (or AE, or A&F, or any of those for that matter): an excuse for Chinese clothing sweat shops to profit on MTV by spreading their clothes all over.
- Listen, berating people is WHAT I DO. Read about troll at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
- I don't care about facebook, but obviouly you do. I check my facebook account maybe once a week, and your request happened to be that time.
- Of course I don't party. I don't care.
- Of course I game. I don't care.
- I'm type 1 diabetic, so why would I smoke anything that puts me at a risk of putting me in a coma if I'm not careful?
- I lost my virginity last year. Irrelevent.
- I don't want anybody at this point, especially people who are on the highway to killing themselves with stupidity.
-Check my friend's list for girls. OH, I'M SO SHOCKED A GIRL ADDED ME, all right.
- I guess I should be more sorry for trying to be polite when sending a message.
-Alcohol tastes like shit, and it's bad for my blood glucose. Like I care.

Oh, and I'm not better than you. We're all human, born on this planet, to live a few thousand days just to find out we will all die, alone, never to come back. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

Second part:

I'm eating up your scholarships! =O
Betwixt Katie Redwood 'n Ye

Mike Bleskie
T'day upon the hour of 6:25 in the evenin'

They taste delicious.

Katie Redwood
Claim yer Matey
T'day upon the hour of 6:27 in the evenin'

Good to see that you and ur fuck buddy have good communication. so fuck right off since you didnt catch that before. or you can just keep inboxes me since you clearly have nothing better to do. BITCH

Mike Bleskie
T'day upon the hour of 9:08 in the evenin'

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

As if that's your best retort. Epic failure.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 09:03:55 pm »
on my side

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 9:45 in the evenin'
to clear it up again its why are you wasting ur time arguing with someone you dont know? got it bitch? and trolling is the biggest oxshit ive ever heard so you can go fuck urself since you havent already and heres a new one...YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF :] happy?

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 10:03 in the evenin'
I actually did, indeed, answer your question, so "clearing it up again" wasn't necessary. my exact words were

your "question", if it isn't the hundreds of times you've said "got it?", is probably "why are you wasting ur time arguing with someone you dont know over facebook inboxes?"

I answered that, and i would like to ask you the same question. Why are you arguing with me if you don't even know me? Why are you getting so pissed off, i'm over here LAUGHING MY ASS OFF at the stupid shit you're saying!? You've obviously run out of things to say, and can't figure out any insults or find any loopholes in my logic to make a new insult from it, stop making this into a fight, because you can't win a battle of wits against someone who is smarter than you.

also, you're doing that thing where you judge before you understand again. learn what trolling is, because i've been doing it to you this entire time and i can tell you've just about lost it. and "you can fuck right off" isn't a "new one", you've used it in every message so far. it seems to be your calling card.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 09:05:34 pm »
Why are you guys even wasting your time, seriously? You are not "winning". If ya can't troll right, don't troll at all.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 09:06:46 pm »
what is said must be said to see how hilarious her next reply will be, as they are deteriorating. you should see zblewski's last one.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 10:16:35 pm »
Part of me wants to add her.

Part of me wants to add you.

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 10:26:23 pm »
you can go ahead and do both.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 11:21:11 pm »
Tell her you got a friend who will probably get better scholarship offers than her. When she argues, tell her to improve her grammar before trying to tell people she's smart.

Thirty-three suckas!!! West side!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 02:33:33 am »
Quote from: Leo
Tell her you got a friend who will probably get better scholarship offers than her. When she argues, tell her to improve her grammar before trying to tell people she's smart.

Thirty-three suckas!!! West side!
Indeed. It is hard to believe someone who cannot even take the time to capitalize her sentences or use any grammar would be eligible for anything more than a pell-grant at best, lol. But if she is rich enough to indulge in parties and nice cloths, not even that. I would hate to be the person trying to read her requests for scholarships.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 02:38:43 am »
She probably didn't request the scholarships, was probably her wealthy and well connected parents.

Always fun to watch those people when they have to cope with living by themselves.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 02:43:04 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
She probably didn't request the scholarships, was probably her wealthy and well connected parents.

Always fun to watch those people when they have to cope with living by themselves.
You mean she doesnt work her butt off all day to earn all the money she spends on drugs, booze, clothing, and other living expenses? *Gasp*  

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 02:50:08 am »
She'll probably be manipulating a rich boyfriend to pay for all that stuff.
It is basically the same as prostitution without having to stand on a street corner.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 02:55:23 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
She'll probably be manipulating a rich boyfriend to pay for all that stuff.
It is basically the same as prostitution without having to stand on a street corner.
I love your outlook on that. Interesting, and funny... And saddly true I would guess.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 03:33:59 am »
Umm... these are pretty big assumptions considering they're about someone that nobody here has even met

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.442 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317