Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hilarious trolling over facebook  (Read 3765 times)

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hilarious trolling over facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 10:27:10 am »
I'ma add her. Then I'm gonna make her cry. Then I'm gonna wipe those tears from her face and pee on her keyboard while dunking her computer in the tub... Just to see her cry again. Any objections?

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 10:30:25 am »
And, uh, there's like a ton of Katie Redwoods... Wanna send teh link?

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 03:01:11 pm »
Am I too old school if I find it absolutely incredible that people post their real names on the mother-fucking Internet?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 03:39:33 pm »
Congratulations, you all just won a free internet. Now go have a cookie.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 10:35:50 pm »
Quote from: BlutSaugger
And, uh, there's like a ton of Katie Redwoods... Wanna send teh link?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515598997

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 12:19:31 am »
I figured it was either her or the other tarded looking one. Let the bashing begin!

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 11:53:42 am »
She's being all cautious now... I think you guys scared her...

Katie Redwood
On this day at 8:28am
Report Message
do i know you?

JohNny Crowley
On this day 9:11am
Yeah, we met the other day and you suggested I look you up on facebook. Johnny, remember?

Katie Redwood
On this day at 9:49am
Report Message
nooo i dont,
where was this?

JohNny Crowley
On this day at 9:51am
At the grocery store. I was the cashier.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 12:05:54 pm »
She's being way too cautious, I need to know her location. It won't tell me...

Katie Redwood
On ths day at 9:51am
Different katie maybee?

JohNny Crowley
On this day at 9:55am
No, it was you. I remember faces very well. You said we should party sometime, and to look you up on Face Book.

Katie Redwood
On this day at 9:58am
i dont remember thatt ,
but i supose sounds like something i would do..?

mindyouu, we dont live anywhere near eachother, how would i possibly be at a grocery store you were working at? :S

Offline Vixen of Gefaehrlich

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 03:13:28 pm »
Quote from: BlutSaugger
She's being way too cautious, I need to know her location. It won't tell me...

Katie Redwood
On ths day at 9:51am
Different katie maybee?

JohNny Crowley
On this day at 9:55am
No, it was you. I remember faces very well. You said we should party sometime, and to look you up on Face Book.

Katie Redwood
On this day at 9:58am
i dont remember thatt ,
but i supose sounds like something i would do..?

mindyouu, we dont live anywhere near eachother, how would i possibly be at a grocery store you were working at? :S
Some stalker you are.  Lol.. Not even knowing the location of your prey before starting. Gotta think ahead.
~ * ~ We are the knights who say Ni! ~ * ~

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 03:23:36 pm »
It happens. I'm lazy.

And I think she caught on when I asked if she liked burritos.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 04:33:57 pm »
I think you're just not doing the right things to piss her off, she's got over 900 friends, she can't know all of them

also, updates on my end

Katie Redwood
T'day upon the hour of 11:17 in the mornin'
YOUR SO UGLY,

Thomas Decosse
T'day upon the hour of 1:46 in the evenin'
use proper grammar. I believe what you meant to say was "You're so ugly." You need to differentiate "your" from "you're" and you need to use periods rather than commas at the end of sentences. I'll leave be your use of capitals because I'm sure you wanted to seem like you were yelling. Also, I can see you're running out of things to say, and your insults bounce off me like superballs off of a brick wall. Find something better to do with your time, you don't seem like one who spends a lot of time on the internet. I'm actually having fun fucking with your head, but you just seem to be trying to hold on and get the last word in. you can't do it, because I spend a lot of time on my computer doing things like programming and hacking etc, so when I get an alert from facebook saying you sent a message to me, I'm already at my computer and I can often reply immediately.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 11:04:24 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
I'm actually having fun fucking with your head
Follow it up by saying you know a guy who'd like to fuck her...(me...not in real life though since she looks a little fugly)...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 11:12:14 pm »
I just had an awesome idea.

Lets get her and Moth together.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 11:21:37 pm »
What about me!?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 11:24:57 pm »
Well like you said, you have my mum.

Don't get greedy.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 11:38:56 pm »
Okay...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 07:42:43 pm »
Katie Redwood
Claim yer Matey
Merry Month o' June 20 roundabouts 9:50 in the evenin'
Report this foul scribblin' ter' the cap'n
gooooooooooooooooddddddddddd oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. did you and ur friend fuck yet...or is that irrelevant? oh and if you havent heard yet YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF

Mike Bleskie
Merry Month o' June 20 roundabouts 10:00 in the evenin'
NO MERCY FOR THE RETARDED!
DOWN WITH THE CURSÈD ONE!
الله أكبر
أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
BLESSINGS BE UPON ALLAH!

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 10:22:36 pm »
Quote from: Target
JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 10:13am
I just moved to Massachusetts about a month ago, but while trying to change my location, I changed my network. I wanted to stay in the network with all my friends, so I tried to just add it to my current networks, but it changed it back. It sucks, but whatever. I have dumb moments at the worst times, I swear! lol

So how have you been since the other day?

Katie Redwood
June 22 at 10:17am
KKKKKKKK, so you live in Massachousetts? :S

JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 10:17am
Sudbury, yeah

Katie Redwood
June 22 at 10:18am
what grocery store??
lol

JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 10:20am
Shaw's Market.

Katie Redwood
June 22 at 10:21am
see i wasen't there.
i actually think you have the wrong person.

i dont live in massachousettes,
sorry.

JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 10:35am
You and your friend were talking about someone harassing you on Facebook? I swear it was you, though. You are identical to the gal who asked me to look her up on Facebook.

Katie Redwood
June 22 at 10:37am
haha, people DO harass me on facebook.
but i havent even heard of that 'shaws market'
and not to mention, i dont live in massachousettes, nor in the States for that matter,

JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 10:39am
Weird, because I still swear it's you. But since it's not and we're chatting already, do you like waffles?

Katie Redwood
June 22 at 10:41am
haha, alrght.

and not a fan.. what about you?

JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 10:43am
Of course I like waffles. I mean, how can you not? Just add syrup and damned precious flavors! What about Burritos?

Katie Redwood
June 22 at 1:21pm
lol sooo random.. haha

JohNny Crowley
June 22 at 1:25pm
Hey, I'm a random kinda guy. Which is why you were all over me at the store you supposedly weren't at.

So, if you don't live in the states, where 'bouts is you?

My update. She also added me as a friend earlier today. Then sent another message to her reading:

How is things going with you? And are those burritos yummy, or do you not like them? You didn't answer before. I need to know.

My next step is to speak in German to see what happens there. And if she speaks German, I'll find someone to translate into Spanish (Teh Mexican version). Then I'll find something else and start the bashings.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 11:25:52 am »
you're being too nice. >_>

on my end, I still haven't got a reply from her yet. I'm pretty sure she's shat her pants by now.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:26:41 am by KingRanter »

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 05:36:03 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
you're being too nice. >_>

You only think I'm being nice. I'm aimed for information at the moment. Then, I will attack. There's gonna be random silly questions and shit so she doesn't quite get what I'm doing, then all at once we shall attack in a violent manner and make her pee her pants crying. I've done this before, it's PsyOps for trolling.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317