Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you are new look here.  (Read 43427 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
If you are new look here.
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2009, 01:40:57 am »
Speak english damnit

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2009, 01:41:17 am »

Ich liebe dich...

I mean... I'm the ultimate Zombie Slayer, come on over and I'll show you some fun tricks!

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2009, 01:43:20 am »
Quote from: BlutSaugger
Ich liebe dich...

I know Ich liebe means 'I love'
and I'm going to go with dich meaning dick.

So ... you love dick huh?

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2009, 01:43:48 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Speak english damnit
It's a secret. She's totally hitting on me and said she's sending me naughty pictures.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2009, 01:44:40 am »
You wish, Thunder... You wish.

Offline Vixen of Gefaehrlich

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2009, 01:46:49 am »
Ich liebe dich...

I know Ich liebe means 'I love'
and I'm going to go with dich meaning dick.

So ... you love dick huh?

He was expressing his love for me, not dick silly person.  lol And also hes trying to brag on how good of a zombie killer he is cuz he knows I kick ass.  
~ * ~ We are the knights who say Ni! ~ * ~

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2009, 01:48:22 am »
You missed the part where you asked me to marry you, but it's ok, I just shared that info

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2009, 01:51:34 am »
Is it still cool to say 'get a room?'

I don't care, I'm going for it ...

"GET A ROOM!"

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2009, 01:53:02 am »
You missed the part where you asked me to marry you, but it's ok, I just shared that info

Tisk tisk.. Least my secret weapon isn't avoiding bathing. Those poor zombies...  
Lol.. I do believe I will enjoy this place.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2009, 01:53:15 am »
Seeing as how you haven't been getting any (Since Leo's all over someone elses cock) I figured you'd enjoy watching...

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2009, 01:54:25 am »
Pics or it didn't happen.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2009, 01:54:28 am »
Is it still cool to say 'get a room?'

I don't care, I'm going for it ...

"GET A ROOM!"
You gonna pay for it?  -nudge nudge-
<<;; It's all his fault -points- HE started it!

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:32 am »
You're the one who came in here, flaunting that cute little avatar and undressing me with your eyes... Don't even blame this on me! And yes, the room is RIA funded

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:43 am »
Quote from: Vixen

Another girl who just wants me for my money *sighs*

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2009, 01:59:51 am »

It's all they ever want from you, I know, you poor thing... They like my muscles and coolness

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2009, 02:06:40 am »

Awww.. You poor thing. -Sits down to listen to all of his problems.- Would you like me to do your nails while im here?  Or mabey a shrine in your honor? -Cracks whip at Blut- Go on, get to building a shrine Peon! Muhaha

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2009, 02:11:22 am »
*looks at Vixen in confusion* That's what young Chinese children are for...

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2009, 02:14:40 am »
*looks at Vixen in confusion* That's what young Chinese children are for...
Well I can't pay them with boob flashing now can I? Jeez.. you men and thinking ahead. *Shakes head* Just can't get reliable work now adays.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2009, 02:15:45 am »

Awww.. You poor thing. -Sits down to listen to all of his problems.- Would you like me to do your nails while im here?  Or mabey a shrine in your honor? -Cracks whip at Blut- Go on, get to building a shrine Peon! Muhaha

A shrine in my honour would be nice. About time someone built me one.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2009, 02:17:47 am »
Well I can't pay them with boob flashing now can I?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317