Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Damen's Dome  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
Damen's Dome
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 04:30:05 pm »
3rd school obtained yesterday.

I still have 50 happiness. Though I lost 2 points due to an event ending.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline miketwenty1

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Damen's Dome
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 11:01:37 am »
damn.. i didnt even know you could that much happiness lol i only have 10 happiness..u must be gettin a shit load of money in

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
Damen's Dome
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 12:41:13 pm »
Time for an update

_:. Nation Information
The Dome is a growing, mostly developed, and old nation at 200 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Voodoo. Its technology is first rate and its citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within their nation. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of The Dome work diligently to produce Marble and Wheat as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of The Dome has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. The Dome allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. The Dome believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. The Dome will not make deals with another country that has a poor history of inhuman treatment of its citizens.
_:. Private Nation Messages
Your population density of 75.49 population per mile is at a good level at this time. Your military of 10,092 soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of The Dome. The infrastructure of The Dome is adequate at the time with a level of 3,278.47.
_:. Government Information
Nation Name:    The Dome
Ruler:    Damen
Warn Level:    0%
Warn History:    No warn history
Last Donation:    No donations on record.
Last Activity:    6/22/2007 11:11:44 AM
National Flag:    
Alliance Affiliation:    Random Insanity Alliance [Alliance Statistics] [Alliance Rankings] [Alliance Map]
Alliance Rank:    Ranked #14 of 178 alliance nations
Capital City:    Outer Heaven
Capital Coordinates:    18.646245142670608, 10.546875
About The Dome:    If I need your resources, I'll ask. If I already have your resources, I won't need them. Stop asking.  
Government Type:    Monarchy (Next Available Change 6/9/2007)
Your people are happy with this government type.
National Religion:    
[Voodoo]    (Next Available Change 6/25/2007)
Your people are happy with this national religion.
Currency Type:    [Dollar]
Nation Team:    [Team: Maroon] - Maroon - Team Information Panel
Nation Created:    12/4/2006 8:05:51 PM (200 days old)
Technology:    171.07
Literacy Rate:    85.35%
Infrastructure:    3,278.47
Tax Rate:    28% (This high tax rate angers your citizens.)
Area of Influence:    580.894 mile diameter.
480.813 from purchases/sales/gains, 100.081 from natural growth.
War/Peace Preference:    War is an option for The Dome.
My Resources:    [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.]
Connected Resources:    [Aluminum – Increases soldier count +20%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -7%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -8%.] [Coal – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 15%, increases soldier count +8%, and decreases infrastructure purchase cost -4%.] [Fish - Increases number of citizens +8% and lowers initial land cost -5%.] [Gems – Increases citizen’s daily income +$1.50 and increases population happiness +2.5.] [Iron – Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.] [Lumber – Lowers inital infrastructure cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%.] [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Oil - Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, increases population happiness +1.5, increases solder count +10%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Rubber - Increases purchased land area of a nation by 20%, lowers initial land cost -10%, triples the value of land when selling (from $100 to $300), decreases infrastructure purchase cost -3%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Water – Increases number of citizens per mile before population unhappiness by 50, increases population happiness +2.5, and improves a nations environment by 10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.] [Wine – Increases population happiness +3.]
Bonus Resources:    [Steel - Reduces infrastructure cost -2%. Requires Coal and Iron.] [Automobiles - Increases population happiness +3. Requires Asphalt and Steel.] [Beer - Increases population happiness + 2. Requires Water, Wheat, Lumber, and Aluminum.] [Construction - Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10. Requires Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, and a technology level greater than 5.] [Asphalt - Decreases infrastructure upkeep cost -5%. Requires Construction, Oil, and Rubber.]
Improvements:    Banks: 5, Clinics: 5, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Hospitals: 1, Police Headquarters: 3, Schools: 5, Stadiums: 5, Universities: 2,
National Wonders:    No national wonders.
Environment:    [Your nation's environment is quite clean. A clean environment leads to increased and happier citizen counts.] 3.00
Senate Votes:    0 Votes
_:. Military Information
Nation Rank:    Ranked #3,265 of 37,425 Nations (8.7%)
Nation Strength:    14,994.465
Efficiency:    74.97
DEFCON Level:    [DEFCON 5 - Normal peacetime military readiness.]
Number of Soldiers:    10,092
     Deployed Soldiers:
     Defending Soldiers:
Number of Tanks:    398
     Deployed Tanks:
     Defending Tanks:
Aircraft:    3
Number of Cruise Missiles:    16
Number of Nuclear Weapons:    0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars.    16,177 Attacking + 6,603 Defending = 22,780 Casualties
_:. Population Information
Total Population:    43,851 Supporters
Primary Ethnic Group:    Caucasian
Population Happiness:    [Your population is in love with you.] 57.22
Population Per Mile:    75.49 Population Per Mile.
     Military Personnel:
     Citizens:
   10,092 Soldiers
33,759 Working Citizens
Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day:    $311.04 (A very solid economy)
Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day    $87.09
Avg. Net Daily Population Income (After Taxes)    $223.95
_:. Government Financial
Purchase Transactions    599 transactions
Total Income Taxes Collected:    $107,419,525.88
Total Expenses Over Time:    $107,207,517.43
      Bills Paid:
     Purchases Over Time:
   $45,917,066.45
$61,290,450.98
Current Dollars Available:    $212,008.45   (Surplus)

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
Damen's Dome
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 10:11:43 am »
The Dome is a growing, mostly developed, and old nation at 226 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Confucianism. Its technology is first rate and its citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within their nation. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of The Dome work diligently to produce Marble and Wheat as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of The Dome has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. The Dome allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. The Dome believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. The Dome will not make deals with another country that has a poor history of inhuman treatment of its citizens.
Your nation is at war! View the War & Battle page for more details.

Your population density of 88.23 population per mile is at a good level at this time. Your military of 24,547 soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of The Dome. The infrastructure of The Dome is adequate at the time with a level of 3,698.47.
Last Donation:    No donations on record.
Last Activity:    7/18/2007 9:42:05 AM [Online in last 60 minutes.]
National Flag:    
Alliance Affiliation:    Random Insanity Alliance [Alliance Statistics] [Alliance Rankings] [Alliance Map]
Alliance Rank:    Ranked #16 of 192 alliance nations
Capital Coordinates:    18.646245142670608, 10.546875
About The Dome:    If I need your resources, I'll ask. If I already have your resources, I won't need them. Stop asking.  
Government Type:    Monarchy (Next Available Change 7/11/2007)
Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a government that supports common ownership of all national possessions.
National Religion:    
[Confucianism]    (Next Available Change 7/19/2007)
Your people are happy with this national religion.
Currency Type:    [Dollar]
Nation Team:    [Team: Maroon] - Maroon - Team Information Panel
Nation Created:    12/4/2006 8:05:51 PM (226 days old)
Technology:    191.07
Literacy Rate:    88.06%
Infrastructure:    3,698.47
Tax Rate:    28% (This high tax rate angers your citizens.)
Area of Influence:    709.814 mile diameter.
596.733 from purchases/sales/gains, 113.081 from natural growth.
My Resources:    [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.]
Connected Resources:    [Aluminum – Increases soldier count +20%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -7%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -8%.] [Coal – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 15%, increases soldier count +8%, and decreases infrastructure purchase cost -4%.] [Fish - Increases number of citizens +8% and lowers initial land cost -5%.] [Gems – Increases citizen’s daily income +$1.50 and increases population happiness +2.5.] [Iron – Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.] [Lumber – Lowers inital infrastructure cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%.] [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Oil - Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, increases population happiness +1.5, increases solder count +10%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Rubber - Increases purchased land area of a nation by 20%, lowers initial land cost -10%, triples the value of land when selling (from $100 to $300), decreases infrastructure purchase cost -3%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Water – Increases number of citizens per mile before population unhappiness by 50, increases population happiness +2.5, and improves a nations environment by 10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.] [Wine – Increases population happiness +3.]
Bonus Resources:    [Steel - Reduces infrastructure cost -2%. Requires Coal and Iron.] [Automobiles - Increases population happiness +3. Requires Asphalt and Steel.] [Beer - Increases population happiness + 2. Requires Water, Wheat, Lumber, and Aluminum.] [Construction - Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10. Requires Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, and a technology level greater than 5.] [Asphalt - Decreases infrastructure upkeep cost -5%. Requires Construction, Oil, and Rubber.]
Improvements:    Banks: 5, Clinics: 5, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Hospitals: 1, Intelligence Agencies: 3, Police Headquarters: 5, Schools: 5, Stadiums: 5, Universities: 2,
National Wonders:    No national wonders.
Environment:    [Your nation's environment is decently clean. A clean environment leads to increased and happier citizen counts.] 4.00
Nation Rank:    Ranked #2,804 of 35,338 Nations (7.9%)
Nation Strength:    18,643.467
Efficiency:    82.49
Number of Soldiers:    24,547
     Deployed Soldiers:
     Defending Soldiers:
Number of Tanks:    398
     Deployed Tanks:
     Defending Tanks:
Aircraft:    22
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars.    16,177 Attacking + 6,603 Defending = 22,780 Casualties
_:. Population Information
Total Population:    62,624 Supporters
Population Happiness:    [Your population is in love with you.] 57.22
Population Per Mile:    88.23 Population Per Mile.
     Military Personnel:
     Citizens:
   24,547 Soldiers
38,077 Working Citizens
Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day:    $311.04 (A very solid economy)
Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day    $87.09
Avg. Net Daily Population Income (After Taxes)    $223.95
Purchase Transactions    658 transactions
Total Income Taxes Collected:    $190,112,247.52
Total Expenses Over Time:    $187,030,766.37
      Bills Paid:
     Purchases Over Time:
   $87,035,125.88
$99,995,640.49
Current Dollars Available:    $3,081,481.15   (Surplus)

WARS:
7/16/2007 4:34:12 PM
"VIVA LA RIA!"    

[Team: Maroon]
The Dome
Ruler: Damen
Alliance: Random Insanity Alliance    

kaisergrad
Ruler: Kaiser
C

AID:

7/18/2007 9:42:54 AM
"Levy"    

The Dome

Th3 R0ck
Ruler: timberh0
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Pending
7/16/2007 2:01:38 PM
"Levy tiem"    

The Dome

Babelonia
Ruler: The Tower
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved
7/14/2007 11:45:52 AM
"O: Levy"    

The Dome

Republic of FAT
Ruler: UNSATURATED FAT
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved
7/9/2007 10:45:18 AM
"Levy"    

The Dome

Quadrant 87
Ruler: Vector
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
Damen's Dome
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 01:57:49 pm »
:s     youre at war with kaiser....?
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
Damen's Dome
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 04:49:21 pm »
Yes. Him and the RIA threatened the RIA.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
Damen's Dome
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2007, 07:44:46 pm »
Gravediggering

The Dome is a medium sized, mostly developed, and old nation at 352 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Jainism. Its technology is first rate and its citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within their nation. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of The Dome work diligently to produce Marble and Wheat as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of The Dome has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. The Dome allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. The Dome believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizen's right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. The Dome will not make deals with another country that has a poor history of inhuman treatment of its citizens.
You haven't paid your bills today. You last paid your bills on 11/19/2007.

Your toniculation density of 65.94 toniculation per mile is at a good level at this time. Your military of 21,899 (46,829) soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of The Dome. The infrastructure of The Dome is adequate at the time with a level of 4,999.99.
Last Donation:    8/2/2007 - $20.00
Last Activity:    11/19/2007 5:34:13 PM (2 Days Inactive)
National Flag:    
Alliance Affiliation:    Random Insanity Alliance [Alliance Statistics] [Alliance Rankings] [Alliance Map] [Search Wars] [Search Foreign Aid] [Search Exposed Spy Operations]
Alliance Rank:    Ranked #27 of 386 alliance nations
Alliance Seniority:    12/4/2006 8:05:51 PM (352 Days)
Capital Coordinates:    25.6415263730658, 8.96484375
About The Dome:    
Currently on a Personal Leave of Absence. Ex-HoFA of the RIA.  
Government Type:    

[Monarchy]
      Monarchy - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a government that makes decisions based on fair elective processes.
(Next Available Change 11/13/2007)
National Religion:    

[Jainism]
      Jainism - Your people are happy with this national religion.
(Next Available Change 11/18/2007)
Currency Type:    [Dong]
Nation Team:    [Team: Maroon] - Team Information Panel
Nation Created:    12/4/2006 8:05:51 PM (352 days old)
Technology:    281.07
Literacy Rate:    95.49%
Infrastructure:    4,999.99
Tax Rate:    30% (This high tax rate angers your citizens.)
Area of Influence:    1,120.574 mile diameter.
651.824 in purchases, 292.669 in modifiers, 176.081 in growth
Connected Resources:    [Aluminum – Increases soldier efficiency +20%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -7%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -8%.] [Coal – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 15%, increases soldier efficiency +8%, and decreases infrastructure purchase cost -4%.] [Fish - Increases number of citizens +8% and lowers initial land cost -5%.] [Gems – Increases citizen’s daily income +$1.50 and increases toniculation happiness +2.5.] [Iron – Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.] [Lumber – Lowers inital infrastructure cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%.] [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Oil - Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, increases toniculation happiness +1.5, increases soldier efficiency +10%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Rubber - Increases purchased land area of a nation by 20%, lowers initial land cost -10%, triples the value of land when selling (from $100 to $300), decreases infrastructure purchase cost -3%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Water – Increases number of citizens per mile before toniculation unhappiness by 50, increases toniculation happiness +2.5, and improves a nations environment by 10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.] [Wine – Increases toniculation happiness +3.]
Bonus Resources:    [Steel - Reduces infrastructure cost -2%. Requires Coal and Iron.] [Automobiles - Increases toniculation happiness +3. Requires Asphalt and Steel.] [Beer - Increases toniculation happiness + 2. Requires Water, Wheat, Lumber, and Aluminum.] [Construction - Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10. Requires Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, and a technology level greater than 5.] [Asphalt - Decreases infrastructure upkeep cost -5%. Requires Construction, Oil, and Rubber.]
Trade Slots Used:    [This nation is using 5 of 5 trade slots.]
Improvements:    Banks: 5, Barracks: 5, Border Walls: 1, Churches: 5, Clinics: 5, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Hospitals: 1, Intelligence Agencies: 5, Police Headquarters: 5, Schools: 5, Stadiums: 5, Universities: 2,
National Wonders:    Disaster Relief Agency, Interstate System, Social Security System,
Environment:    [Your nation's environment is decently clean. A clean environment leads to increased and happier citizen counts.] 4.12
Global Radiation:    1.12
Nation Rank:    Ranked #3,379 of 32,085 Nations (10.5%)
Nation Strength:    20,496.959
Efficiency:    58.23
Threat Level:    [Low Risk of a Terrorist Spy Attack]
Number of Soldiers:    21,899 (46,829)
     Defending Soldiers:
   21,899 (46,829)
     Deployed Soldiers:
   0 (0)
Number of Tanks:    0
     Defending Tanks:
     Deployed Tanks:
Aircraft:    20
Number of Spies:    0
_:. toniculation Information
Total toniculation:    73,885 Supporters
toniculation Happiness:    [Your toniculation is in love with you.] 66.35
toniculation Per Mile:    65.94 toniculation Per Mile.
     Military Personnel:
     Citizens:
   21,899 (46,829) Soldiers
51,986 Working Citizens
Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day:    $348.86 (A very solid economy)
Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day    $104.66
Avg. Net Daily toniculation Income (After Taxes)    $244.20
Purchase Transactions    895 transactions
Total Income Taxes Collected:    $732,165,871.14
Total Expenses Over Time:    $731,688,682.79
      Bills Paid:
     Purchases Over Time:
   $367,514,221.22
$364,174,461.57
Current Dongs Available:    $477,188.35   (Surplus)

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317