Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Luxurious Apartment Complex  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
The Luxurious Apartment Complex
« on: May 03, 2007, 11:40:21 pm »
For those who want an escape from the seedy underworld of RIA and the wretched vermin who so greedily feast upon the darkness of your soul.

Just buy an apartment here, tell us what it looks like, and there you go. You have a nice place to live.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:40:43 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 11:46:09 pm »
egg cant post here we lived in a dump
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:46:32 pm by Reoga »
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:50:01 pm »
A nice, clean, minimalist apartment with a large bedroom, and 3 nice computers throughout. And a big-screen tv.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 12:50:42 am »
A massive apartment,with a nuclear fusion reactor and a warp core that can reach warp 10

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 01:27:50 am »
Quote from: Reoga
egg cant post here we lived in a dump
Aye, I'm stuck in Vista Way if only I could go to the commons with all the Asian chicks....

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 01:31:38 am »
*pulls 'Egg out of the sewer with his thoughts*

I'll take a nice 1 bedroom apt, with a Japanese layout. All 3 consoles hooked up to a big screen HDTV with digital cable, high-speed internet for my beast of a computer (of course wireless) and all my plushies out for people to see not touch.
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 01:40:50 am »
egg me to me to
I can swim
Wino

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 01:41:52 am »
egg me to me to

*just throws Reo a life raft* You deserve the bad thoughts of making out with asian chicks.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 02:01:00 am »
Quote from: Taladrea
I was out drinking tonight, so I'll go back to the sewer thank you.

egg me to me to
You choose to go home.

egg me to me to

*just throws Reo a life raft* You deserve the bad thoughts of making out with asian chicks.

I never said anything about making out....

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 02:05:53 am »
Quote from: Ananegg
I was out drinking tonight, so I'll go back to the sewer thank you.

egg me to me to

I never said anything about making out....

No, but you ARE thinking about it!!! And you were out drinking again? Oi, I have to take you out when you come home...yes, yes I will.  
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 02:52:35 am »
Yea the raft now to lvl 4 and A night with Zelad here i come who whapens to be Japanes Exept in the 1984 show:(

She was like an elf chicky or some thing
I can swim
Wino

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 02:53:12 am »
My you folks are off-topic.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 03:01:12 am »
Quote from: Flask
My you folks are off-topic.
what were we talking a bout again?...... No time to talk im in lvl 4 moblins?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:09 am »
I want my apt to be made of Tacos. Nothing but tacos.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317