Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA leadership exerts force over average members.  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
RIA leadership exerts force over average members.
« on: October 30, 2007, 10:27:03 pm »
I'm probably going to write a news story detailing the history of everything attached to me getting modded in some form.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 10:28:43 pm »
EL... -_-

I was about to close the topic, and give my reasons. Here's what I was going to say:

Okay, I'm going to close this topic. Here's why:

1. Damen, you posted Flask's warn history in public view, which is seriously uncool. It's none of our business(assuming non-mod status) to be able to see that at all.

2. This is a personal matter, and it should not play out here. This kind of drama shouldn't be seen in the headquarters. Take it to IM or IRC or RI. ;>_> Preferably RI. Hehehe...

3. To bring such an argument to the Headquarters is to make mountains out of molehills. If it stays here, it'll always seem like a bigger deal than it truly is, and that will only hurt the chances of mutual resolution. I know you can work things out, but doing it here is like arguing in a boxing ring. A bad influence. o_o

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:30:01 pm »
Damen, are you okay man? It seems as though you don't like me.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:30:24 pm »
I archived it for those reasons exactly.
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 10:31:01 pm »
This is a direct continuation of my previous topic.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 10:32:05 pm »
But let's also discuss why I'm always getting messed with.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 10:32:20 pm »
I'll be watching this.

Girl montage!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 10:32:39 pm »
Wouldn't it be easier to save trouble and avoid doing something that will upset me?

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 10:33:22 pm »
I'm only moderating, I'm not taking part of this discussion.

Girl montage!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 10:33:58 pm »
Moth, please, either join the discussion or move on. I don't want authority all over my topics any more.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 10:34:52 pm »
Quote from: Flask
You're not.

In #RIA, everyone gets kicked. We have fucking op blocs, for chrissake. Warnings on this forum don't even achieve anything. I've had a joke warning for months, as have most members of the forums.
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 10:35:03 pm »
When Damen gets back on, hopefully he'll provide some answers.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 10:36:19 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
You're not.

In #RIA, everyone gets kicked. We have fucking op blocs, for chrissake. Warnings on this forum don't even achieve anything. I've had a joke warning for months, as have most members of the forums.

Good answer. The only thing is, why mess with someone who clearly does not want to be messed with? Is it simple defiance? Or a hatred much deeper?

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 10:37:18 pm »
If you think what they did you is bad just ask Drunky for the logs of when we banned all his nicknames from #RIA.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 10:37:33 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
You're not.

Good answer. The only thing is, why mess with someone who clearly does not want to be messed with? Is it simple defiance? Or a hatred much deeper?
No one knew you didn't want to be messed with.
fuck off

Offline Emperor Whimsical

• MI6
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 10:38:34 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
If you think what they did you is bad just ask Drunky for the logs of when we banned all his nicknames from #RIA.

Several times.

If we can hit that ox's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
<+Apriland[GPA]> Emperor_Whimsical..... that ruler name is so win

Chuck Norris once had an arm-wrestling contest with Superman.
The loser had to agree to wear his underwear outside his pants

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 10:38:40 pm »
Over the course of the RIA, I am notorious for not wanting to be messed with. I guess it just doesn't stick with people.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 10:39:28 pm »
Moth, please, either join the discussion or move on. I don't want authority all over my topics any more.

I cannot, in good conscience, allow a topic to go on in the headquarters that I believe is hurting the alliance. If I see this topic get out of hand like the last one did, I will close it. Right now it's not too bad.

Girl montage!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 10:40:56 pm »
Yeah, just don't freak and jump to the button.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 10:41:38 pm »
Over the course of the RIA, I am notorious for not wanting to be messed with. I guess it just doesn't stick with people.
Damen said that he didn't know it was you. I'm not going to say I know what went through his mind, but I doubt he'd blatantly lie like that.
fuck off

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317