Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wisdom teeth  (Read 815 times)

Offline The Immortal Panic

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wisdom teeth
« on: July 11, 2007, 10:20:13 pm »
Got mine out this morning...vicadin=poor concentration. If I forget something jsut bear with me the next two days.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Wisdom teeth
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 06:20:29 am »
wisdom teeth are no fun. Which ones did you get out, top, bottom, or both?
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:47:30 pm »
ah, vicodin... fun stuff. you shouldve gotten them out during the school year though. i got to skip 4 days last fall! 2 days for one, 2 days for the other three b/c my dental insurance is stupid.

Offline hunerman

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 03:12:33 pm »
lol im getting mine out in about a month
My Nation name-Hunerman
My ruler-Hunerman
Resources-Gems and Iron
Improvements:Banks: 5, Barracks: 4, Churches: 5, Clinics: 5, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Hospitals: 1, Intelligence Agencies: 5, Labor Camps: 5, Police Headquarters: 5, Schools: 5, Stadiums: 5, Universities: 2,
Nation Strength: 31,940.534
Nation Rank: Ranked #1,140 of 35,389 Nations (3.2%)
Alliance Rank:    Ranked #4 of 224 alliance nations
toniculation Happiness:  52.30
Infrastructure: 4,679.99
Technology:551.08
Open trade slots:0
Bonus Resources:Beer, Fast Food, Construction

1/23/07 -very sad day in the land of Hunerman... The nation was swallowed up by the ocean and has never been seen again... Few survivors have creatd a new nation of Hunerman and hope that it prospers like the other nation did, but now the survivors know what to do better......

Aid Sent Out So Far:
13M

Offline Babelonians

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 04:44:03 pm »
that sucks. i just had teeth removed. it blows. wisdom teeth are the WORST though. hope it feels better
i once bought a dog and threw it at a hobo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317