Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 39283 times)

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2007, 11:10:40 pm »
Quote from: Shyox
I'm gonna go play FF7.

Play FF8, I think it's a lot more fun and relaxing.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2007, 11:17:17 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
The trick to getting in a relation is to not look for one. Before you know it, you've accidentally fell into one without even meaning to it. I say this in all honesty, a lot of people's problems are looking for a relationship. This leads to being desperate, which doesn't lead anywhere good.
This.

I can't believe I just did that to one of Iron's posts...
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2007, 04:53:02 pm »
/shock and awe

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #223 on: October 03, 2007, 05:02:36 pm »
Ah, so who here wants to hear one of my womenz stories? It's good, I promise.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

wethepeople

« Reply #224 on: October 03, 2007, 05:06:17 pm »
^_~ Is it a smexy womenz story?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #225 on: October 03, 2007, 06:33:41 pm »
Not especially, but I actually have two. Both happened during the same class, but in the opposite order that I give them to you. Why? Because the first one has nothing to do with me. It's kinda funny though.

#1:
In order to get this, you gotta know who sits around me, so I'll draw a nice informative, bad drawing for you.
............................................|Guy(isn't involved)
Guy(isn't involved)...........|Girl(Definitively involved)|Guy(not involved)
Girl(involved in next story)....|Me..........................|Girl(not involved)

Ok, the girl in the middle is the main character here. We were sitting in class talking(the small group around me), but some other friends of mine were bouncing a small rubber ball around the room off desks. A "well-aimed" bounce went down the girl's shirt and we die laughing. The guy didn't do it on purpose, but that didn't stop it from being hilarious. She didn't think so, but I still laughed. Later in the day, we had another class together and I said it to a friend and she said that it wasn't funny, and I was like, yeah it was.

#2:
This is the main story. You see, the girl I like sits to my left, and the girl in front of me had to switch seats with the guy in front of her today(bad idea). That guy and I always mess with her cause she's a Bengals fan and they suck, so she's always messing with us and we're calling her ugly and fat and all that shit. It's also worth noting that somehow I'm still her "Spanish sweetheart." The girl who sits next to me likes flirting with me and when she starts, she goes on for at least a few minutes. To avoid confusions, the girl I like is now girl #1, while the other girl is girl #2.
Girl #2 turned around since we weren't doing anything in class and mentioned about me being her Spanish sweetheart. Girl #1 immediately fought back saying that she loved me. Girl #1 asked me if I would marry her, so I said yes of course. Girl #2 immediately asked the same thing, being the pimp that I am, I said no. Girl #2 wasn't happy, but Girl #1 was still flirting saying stuff like that she could kiss me all day long and that she loved me.

Am I awesome or what? Like Iron said, the best thing to do is not try. Even when they're talking to me, I respond with yes or no, and sometimes a little more, but I never initiate the conversation. I have a feeling that we're not going to be doing much on Friday due to Fall break being next week, and that means that womenz(specifically girl #1) will be all over me.

Also, at the beginning of the class that this happened in, people were talking and some guy was saying how good the Giants were. I said his name a couple of times, but he didn't here, so since she's right next to him, Girl #1 was like "(Insert name here), my boyfriend's trying to talk to you." I didn't say anything about it, but it did surprise me a little.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 06:34:15 pm by Leo »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #226 on: October 03, 2007, 07:38:21 pm »
Quote from: Azural
The trick to getting in a relation is to not look for one. Before you know it, you've accidentally fell into one without even meaning to it. I say this in all honesty, a lot of people's problems are looking for a relationship. This leads to being desperate, which doesn't lead anywhere good.
This.

I can't believe I just did that to one of Iron's posts...
Oh no, quick, take it back! Before th-

**Universe implodes**

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2007, 04:03:34 pm »
Ermmm... been in... countless "one-week" relationships when I was 15-ish years old.  Three "serious" relationships in the past couple of years.  I'm currently in a relationship with someone in RIA... lol, and I love him regardless of what anyone says.   If a relationship doesn't work, then it won't work no matter what you do.  There is such thing as couples who physically interact with each other everyday and they still end up with a break up or divorce.

Azural is a great guy.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 10, 2007, 06:25:21 pm »
Bah, I've been in a relationship for the last 6 months with the chick I posted up in the pic thread. She's a bitch though... All she's good for is complaining, but I still love her.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 10, 2007, 06:36:09 pm »
Quote from: Kam
Bah, I've been in a relationship for the last 6 months with the chick I posted up in the pic thread. She's a bitch though... All she's good for is complaining, but I still love her.
Wow.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #230 on: October 10, 2007, 06:37:21 pm »
O_o
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 10, 2007, 06:49:01 pm »
Hey now, I can say this! She's my woman. Today she was all bitchy anyways, she's complaining to her friend that we didn't have sex in the last two weeks, we have tried, but I can't do it when she's talking while I'm trying to get it on, plus now she's on the rag. I used to not go down on her, so she made the biggest thing of that, all I got was complaining "my other boyfriends this and that," then when I finally did go down on her, a guy I didn't like her talking to calls her at 5 in the morning while we're fucking!!! That was like 3 weeks ago. I haven't went down on her since. She just screwed up so much I don't find her really that attractive. Sex feels like a chore, I'd rather just wack it.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2007, 06:41:24 pm »
Quite the ladies man. You should also try thinking for them and lying to them, they love that too.

I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2007, 11:51:40 pm »
Quite the ladies man. You should also try thinking for them and lying to them, they love that too.

Oh but I do! Don't forget the junk in the box thing, classic.

How old are you? Or umm, better question, why are you taking me so seriously?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 11:53:07 pm by Kam »

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #234 on: October 12, 2007, 05:05:22 pm »
How old are you? Or umm, better question, why are you taking me so seriously?
Depends on what song I'm listening to really. Right now I'm listening to Dr. Bombay so I'm not in a very serious mood at all.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2007, 08:37:42 am »
All that, and you love her?  Really?

Offline pbutt209

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2007, 03:10:01 pm »
yes quite a few actually!!

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 21, 2007, 05:48:17 pm »
*raises hand* yes i'm in a relationship, my first one actually *sweat drop* but i'm glad that i didn't have any sooner (like everyone else in my school that started in 6th and 7th grade...) highschool's a good place to start relationships, a good place to experiment being with different people

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2007, 07:32:47 pm »
congrats ace, good luck with it!
I remember my first time in a relationship....happy times

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2007, 02:19:35 pm »
well i've been in to many relationships to count (i was a male whore when i was between 16-25 years old) most of my relationships where less than a month long(just in them 4 the sex) but at age 25 i got married stayed with her for 10 years and then it went to hell(the marriage) so i divorced her. Well i've had 3 or 4 girlfriends since then and now i just got married again( on october 19th) I hope this is the last time I ever get married! My wife ( we've been together 3 years before we got married) says if i ever want a divorce "she is going to throw me infront of a semi" so i guess this is the last relationship of my life! LMAO, unless i find some stray one night stand at a bar when my wife isn't around. Yeah right if she ever found out she'd kill me for sure. My days of whoring around are now over.Take it from me "get all the sex you can before you get married because you sure don't get much after the wedding" !!!!
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317