Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: stupid bs....  (Read 1417 times)

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
stupid bs....
« on: March 07, 2008, 01:57:48 pm »
yeah so its been a few months since i been banned from cn so i figured they would forget about me, seems like they didnt because they deleted my new nation for ban evasion, ill be back when i get a new comp. sorry ian, or chaos poet for makin u waste money on me

mark my words. i will be back

it wont be for like a week. so change my mask back moth or azuzu
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 01:58:45 pm by master31347 »
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
stupid bs....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:10:27 pm »
Coulda told us...
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
stupid bs....
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:25:00 pm »
you lose the game then
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

wethepeople

stupid bs....
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 02:35:14 pm »
Peace.

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
stupid bs....
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:05:41 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
Coulda told us...

well, it wasnt banned when i applied yesterday, and now it is cuz i dont chek comp so often...

and C-Zom, dont say goodbye, i am practically returning :]

EDIT: Since im here, did kenneth ever complete his water fast and get baked on the 10th day?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:14:01 pm by master31347 »
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
stupid bs....
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 05:15:13 am »
Hmm, why got banned?
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
stupid bs....
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 09:25:01 am »
well i had friends who made a nation and would come over and check it at my house. i guess i had multiple nations, they all gt banned too

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
stupid bs....
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 12:28:22 pm »
I.P. Release I.P. Renew?
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
stupid bs....
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 07:54:16 pm »
no they found a way around that, thanks tho lol. im using a program that changes my ip to different countries and different ips every 5 seconds, so im gonna start up again

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
stupid bs....
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 12:15:48 pm »
Cool. Since German police is allowed to check every private computer by thinking they're terrorists such a program could be useful.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317