Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET!  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
NEVAR FORGET!
« on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:59 am »
[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/hIuJmIRD5y8&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/xrZO9AwbjBs&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/N7Wt4XlXUrc&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]

We will never forget...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 02:34:20 pm »
whats this topic about again?

i forgot

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 02:48:22 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
whats this topic about again?

i forgot

your Canadian so GTFO.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 03:11:39 pm »
k

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 05:08:29 pm »
I want a helicopter

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 05:43:27 pm »
Too much youtube.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 05:54:12 pm »
I watched a video on that today in my English class. It was terrible but the sight of those planes cutting through the World Trade Center was beautiful in such a bad way
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 08:19:45 pm »
I hope I wasn't the only one who watched the discovery channel about the battles in capturing iraq's major cities, because they were intense, and show how the marines were kicking ass amazingly. In one highlighting moment the marines pushed up several blocks into the night, and come the next morning the stupid terrorist completely underestimated the marines push so they marines opened up a 10000 gallon tank of whoop ass on em' by just letting the insurgents walk a little front of them where they then after lit em' up.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 08:23:30 pm »
Quote from: 1ofkind
I hope I wasn't the only one who watched the discovery channel about the battles in capturing iraq's major cities, because they were intense, and show how the marines were kicking ass amazingly. In one highlighting moment the marines pushed up several blocks into the night, and come the next morning the stupid terrorist completely underestimated the marines push so they marines opened up a 10000 gallon tank of whoop ass on em' by just letting the insurgents walk a little front of them where they then after lit em' up.

Yea, the terrorists weren't so smart.  I remember at one point while I was over, a group of 7 or so terrorists were trying to sneak close to the base down an alley and we had a sniper watching.  They had an RPG launcher and each had RPGs, so we told the sniper to take out ONLY the one with the RPG launcher.  He did, then, another one of them picked it up, and he took that guy out.  This happened a few more times will 1 guy was left.  The last thing we heard the sniper say over the radio was "I don't believe it, he's going to pick-up the launcher... wait... He's backing away... That must be the smartest bastard in baghdad."
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Nitemarebforcrismas

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 08:24:02 pm »
Although I do support any kind of moment of silence for 9/11, I feel that it is rather unneeded seeing as how we never have any moment of silences for any huge battles during WW I/II nor for even Pearl Harbor's date. We lost ~3000 U.S. Citizens in that attack. Yes, it was terrible. But so was losing the 2 million U.S. Soldiers that were killed in WWII. My point is, if we are going to make a topic and/or have a moment of silence for 9/11, we should do it every fucking day for the fact that the U.S. has countless battles where we lost thousands.

My Nation
I refuse to Chillax... e_e

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:04 pm »
Quote from: Nitemarebforcrismas
Although I do support any kind of moment of silence for 9/11, I feel that it is rather unneeded seeing as how we never have any moment of silences for any huge battles during WW I/II nor for even Pearl Harbor's date. We lost ~3000 U.S. Citizens in that attack. Yes, it was terrible. But so was losing the 2 million U.S. Soldiers that were killed in WWII. My point is, if we are going to make a topic and/or have a moment of silence for 9/11, we should do it every fucking day for the fact that the U.S. has countless battles where we lost thousands.

Difference is an attack on civilian buildings and and military base/military battles.

Those of us who have been in the Military know that we might be killed at almost any time, the CIVILIANS in the WTC did not know that, or make the choice to accept that...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 07:56:05 pm »
I agree with the tonic man, but in any case, I'm glad nobody's yet used the word "tragedy" in this topic. To explain why, I have hired the services of Sarah Palin, who apparently moonlights as a necromancer. Go figure.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=George Carlin)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE (George Carlin)[div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Above all, I object to the abuse of the word tragedy. Every time some asshole stops breathing these days it's called a tragedy. The word has been devalued. You can't call every death a tragedy and expect the word to mean anything. For instance, multiple deaths do not automatically qualify as tragedies. Just because a man kills his wife and three kids, her lover, his lover, the baby-sitter, the mailman, the Amway lady, and the guy from Publisher's Clearing House and then blows his own brains out doesn't mean a tragedy has occurred. It's interesting. It's entertaining to read about. But it's not a tragedy.

The death of a child is also not automatically a tragedy. Some guy backing over his kid in the driveway is not a tragedy, it's a bad, bad mistake. A tragedy is a literary work in which the main character comes to ruin as a consequence of a moral weakness or a fatal flaw. Shakespeare wrote tragedies. A family of nine being wiped out when a train hits their camper is not a tragedy. It's called a traffic accident.

You wanna know what a tragedy is? A tragedy is when you see some fat bastard in the airport with pockmarks on his face and his belly hanging out, and he's with a woman who has bad teeth and multiple bruises, and that night he's gonna make her suck his dick. That's a tragedy. They don't mention that a lot on TV.[/quote]

He then goes off on a tangent about what else he dislikes about the media, but you get the point.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
NEVAR FORGET!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 10:37:19 am »
Actually his point is so good I think I'll start another topic about memorial day, because I want to start going on strike at work when I don't have it off by not showing up.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317