Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Young nation attempting to try and make some money  (Read 1124 times)

Offline odysseus

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Young nation attempting to try and make some money
« on: November 23, 2007, 03:28:22 am »
OK i'm new to this tech trading thing but if it means i get some money then it will be all good, my nation states are below please contact me if your interested in doing this tech trade thing please provide instructions on what you want me to do and how to do it

Nation Name: Ithica  
Ruler: odysseus  
[a href=\"http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=177131\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=177131[/a]
Technology:  15.50  
cost per level: $16,672.50
Infrastructure: 289.99
Nation Strength: 1,147.777  

I make about 44,000 after tax if that means anything

please contact me ASAP with instructions on how to do this
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 03:29:18 am by odysseus »

Offline XxNationReaperXx

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:14:08 am »
I'll buy 50 tech from you..i will send you 1.4 mil (to be nice =D) and you buy 50 tech and the rest of the money is yours to keep..after ten days is up and the aid slot is free again you will send me the 50 tech deal?

Offline Suini

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 12:36:43 pm »
Quote from: XxNationReaperXx
I'll buy 50 tech from you..i will send you 1.4 mil (to be nice =D) and you buy 50 tech and the rest of the money is yours to keep..after ten days is up and the aid slot is free again you will send me the 50 tech deal?

Well nationreaper pretty much summed it up for you, my only advise is to buy your tech in blocks of 10, it will be cheaper that way(max you can buy at once is 10, so you buy 10, then 10 more(now have 20) then 10 more(now you have 30) etc)

and at 1.4mil since he's being nice...thats about 600k for you(just be sure to buy all the tech first!!!!)

Offline odysseus

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 06:36:53 pm »
all done and dusted 50 tech will be on your way in 10 days pleasure doing business with you, that handy little money gift will no doubt aid my nation very nicely

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 01:46:26 pm »
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317