Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Halo 3 (NOT spoilers, don't worry)  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Halo 3 (NOT spoilers, don't worry)
« on: September 24, 2007, 12:58:56 pm »
Online Homeschooling + Midnight Opening + Preordered Copy = One Lucky Flask

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

wethepeople

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 01:42:39 pm »
I'm homeschooled and soon to be online homeschooled myself. >_>

But I won't be getting Halo 3, looks pretty bad.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 02:46:36 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I'm homeschooled and soon to be online homeschooled myself. >_>

But I won't be getting Halo 3, looks pretty bad.

What did you say?

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot, you're that guy who declares that great properties are actually bad, then is proven wrong. Never mind.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:49:00 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

wethepeople

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 02:51:07 pm »
Ha

haha.

Halo 3 looks to be a rehash of ALL the other Halo games but this time even more hyped so when online you'll most likely be fighting 11 year old boys that sound like chicks in an M rated game. Halo 1 was good, 2 sucked BAD and this one doesn't look much better. You wanna play a real shooter with real players? Try Gears of War or something that actually kicks ass for a reason.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 02:52:59 pm »
1. No, just no. Not even close. Not remotely. And saying that the online community sucks is like saying trains are stupid because people get on them.

2. I have beaten Gears of War, and let me say this: Halo 1 and 2 are much more fun than Gears.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:53:54 pm by Flask »

wethepeople

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 02:55:06 pm »
More fun? Of course. Halo IS fun, but its no where near as good in quality and community as pretty much every other game except WoW. I hate having little girls scream in my ear all the time and having to fight stupid bunny hoppers all day long.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 02:56:05 pm »
Quote from: Flask
And saying that the online community sucks is like saying trains are stupid because people get on them.

wethepeople

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 02:56:43 pm »
Except those trains don't allow little girls on them but they're on there anyway.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 02:58:03 pm »
Trains can be used by anyone, just like Halo 3.

And I'm talking about the game itself, not the players who play it.

wethepeople

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 02:59:27 pm »
Except the train is rated M so there should be cool teenaged and up players on the train with you, not little kids screaming that they "pwnt" you all damn day.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 03:02:08 pm »
I'm talking about the game, not the players that play it.

Do you think something like Halo 3, which will probably top every game to date in sales, will have been poorly constructed?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:02:29 pm by Flask »

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 04:15:11 pm »
I don't really think the community is that bad. >_>

Also if someone is being annoying while playing it you just have to use the x button to mute them. >_>

But yeah I have mine preordered and I am picking it up tomorrow morning after my first class since I have a 3 hour break until my one after that.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 04:26:37 pm »
Does anyone think they will be sold out tomorrow?

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 05:00:43 pm »
i hate halo 2 online. granted, i only played for about an hour, but it was so horrible. every game i played involved getting insulted by weird guys with southern accents, just because my ranking was low. halo 3 story mode, or playing with friends, will hopefully be amazing. gamefly had better get it to me soon.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 05:41:30 pm »
To be honest I have never played a Halo game...I do plan on getting Halo 3 but I think I'm going to be confused as fuck.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 09:29:02 pm »
I think I might get a 360 just for Halo 3.  We already have a wireless network, so what the hell?  I just checked screenshots and spoilers, looks so sickwickednasty!!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 09:16:17 am »
Well, I picked up my copy of Halo 3 at midnight, and have been playing for 9 hours straight. I'm happy to annouce that it is one of the best games ever.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 11:26:52 am »
that's good to hear. i should have it within a week. grr slow postal service. why cant they install superfast tubes all over the world so stuff can be shipped in like 5 hours?

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 12:58:59 pm »
Bah, I have to wait until Christmas for a 360! And Halo 3 is just making the wait that much harder...I could save up and buy a 360 and Halo 3 on my own, but what does that leave my parents to get me for Christmas if I buy everything on my own? That's what they said to the idea, anyway.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317