Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: you donate, me give you $6m  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
you donate, me give you $6m
« on: December 15, 2007, 10:22:17 am »
I am willing to pay $9 million CN if you make a donation towards my nation.

9 million dongs!

For new nations, this is an INSANELY good deal.

For a $20 donation, a nation would get 400k and 20 tech, plus 200 infra and 200 miles of land.

I'm OFFERING $6 MILLION, which will cover all of that, and SO much more, as long as your nation is relatively young.

This is a good deal for me, as 200 infra would cost me way more than $6 million... more along the lines of $20 million.

This is an AMAZING deal for new nations, as $9 million would cover WELL ABOVE 200 infra.... WAY beyond it.

Some President in a time of need once said, "Think not what the RIA can do for you, but what you can do for the RIA."  Well this helps you, me AND the RIA.  So march and donate and mudkipz.

9 million dongs!

THINK ABOUT IT

And thanks to Gaunt, who I took that from word for word..almost.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:28:39 pm by Grand Poobah Marx »
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 06:54:39 pm »

When I went to the game sales thread, I got one in less than two minutes of looking around.

For all you noobs in the RIA, I suggest this. Your nation will explode with growth.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 08:02:58 pm »
Really?  Mad secks!  Can yo link me?
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 06:52:44 am »
Daily bumpers.
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 06:53:29 am »
I druther my money went into the RIA, but if by the time I'm saved up I have no takers, I'll just as soon go to this magical thread..
Master Raider

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 06:11:03 am »
YOU SAID DRUTHER!  IGNATIUS IS TRYING TO FUCK THE LANGUAGE CENTERS OF OUR MINDS WITH THE EVIL HUCK FINN!
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 04:39:53 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
YOU SAID DRUTHER!  IGNATIUS IS TRYING TO FUCK THE LANGUAGE CENTERS OF OUR MINDS WITH THE EVIL HUCK FINN!

Oh...my...God..I did!??!?!!!!!!

Wow.  unexpected/10
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 06:00:25 pm »
bump
Master Raider

Offline adventurer

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 03:09:32 am »
I would do it for 9 million. Send me a message if interested

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 08:37:50 am »
Posted in your thread.  I'll go $6m.
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 09:44:40 am »
DALIY BUMP!

Also, there are tons of people doing this in the games sales thread, so I could get a $6m deal there I'm sure.
Master Raider

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 12:56:59 am »
I'll give you $20 if you can add another two and six sevenths of an hour to my life.  
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 10:05:45 pm »
Sorry Joker, can't unless $6m will do that..    Let's find out!
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 01:37:19 pm »
Bump!
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 06:00:05 pm »
So ya, bump, still a great deal, still open!
Master Raider

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 06:20:25 pm »
ToTheTop!
Master Raider

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:43 pm »
Look at that thread, I tell you.

Or, if that doesn't work, offer 9 million.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:43 pm »
Quote from: Commisar Gaunt
Look at that thread, I tell you.

Or, if that doesn't work, offer 9 million.

I did, and I posted in Fark's sales thread..

I'm hesitant to go to $9m because I'm too cheap.  I guess it's worth it though.
Master Raider

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 03:40:34 pm »
Yeah, it really is worth it when you get up there.

Right now, by offering 9 million, I save over $20 million in buying the infra by myself!

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 10:57:57 am »
Shit, that's noice!
Master Raider

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317