Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: My mouse catching story  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
My mouse catching story
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:38:08 am »
I am a vegetarian and I care.

That being said:

A mouse infiltrated my room somehow, and my cat caught on because he sleeps on me and is a fucking badass motherfucker. He jumps off my lap at 5AM and wakes me up. Im like "fucking cat." Then he's attacking my shoe. Weird right? Fuck it, he thinks there's a mouse or something in there, it's probably just my shoelace. 5 minutes later he's still attacking my shoe. So I pick up my shoe and hit it to the ground to make whatever might have been in it come out, assuming nothing will come out, and lay it on its side, to reveal a mouse, dazed by its shocking landing. Kitty pounces but the mouse squirms out and squeezes between my laptop and my bed, my cat chases it and it runs into a crack between my dresser, a little cabinet, and the wall. I try to beat the mouse out of the crack with a T-square, but I can't quite get it, and instead of getting something more suitable (while my cat is in a KILL FRENZY trying to grab this mouse that's 2 times its leg length out of reach), I decide to let my cat get a try, so I pull out the little cabinet and give my cat the chance to run in there.

Of course he hesitates and the mouse gets away behind my dresser. I'm like... "BALLS!" SO I get back in bed, tell my kitty "don't worry, it's both of our faults" out loud, and try to sleep. Of course I can't, so I get on the computer and turn on the TV. 45 minutes later, my cat is going psycho attacking my laundrey basket at the base. I decide to humor the possibility, and see my cat swatting that brave motherfucking mouse who decided to come out already. He chases it around my room and it squeeks when he grabs it with his mouth. I'm like "GOOD FUCKING JOB KITTY!" but then he brings it over back to the laundrey basket, drops it, and lets it run so he can chase it again. It runs over to my backpack, and inside the small pocket. Cat doesn't notice this but I do, so I zip up the pocket and take the backpack over to the stairs.

I then realize I'm in nothing but boxers, it's fucking cold outside, and I can't get decent enough to let the mouse outside like I normally do without taking a shower and I didn't really feel like that. So I grab a kitchen sized set of tweezers (like for salads) and start taking everything out of that pocket of my backpack, digging down to where the mouse is terrified for its life. I grab it by the tail, it squirms very little as I put it into a plastic bag. I then show the cat "haha I got it" by dangling the mouse over my cat, and my cat swats it around a little. Just a little torture. Then I realize that I still don't feel like taking a shower to go outside, and I dont feel like going out in the cold pre-shower. So I go over to my back window, unlock it, and toss the bag with the mouse out of it for it to fall 3 stories. Let's hope the mouse hung on tight because the bag floated relatively gently. BUt chances are he was like "FUCK I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE" then fell to his death.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
My mouse catching story
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 07:24:45 am »
Why did I read that whole thing?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 08:09:56 am »
The Mouse Parachute regiment lost a brave soldier. You and your cat are going to be devoured by angry mice tonight.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 08:10:27 am by Aaron »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
My mouse catching story
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 08:18:59 am »
riveting. make it into a movie directed by michael bay plox.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
My mouse catching story
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 08:23:29 am »
also find the bag and take pics plz

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 10:01:21 pm »
i lol'd

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 11:03:45 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
also find the bag and take pics plz
I'll take a picture of where I threw it from.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
My mouse catching story
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 12:11:57 am »
I can't wait for the sequel.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 11:38:44 am »
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/Dasquirrel/0126091232.jpg
My mouse catching story
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
My mouse catching story
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 06:51:56 pm »
lol ghetto apartment building

maybe it will become the mouse pimp and fuck bitches 420 every day
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 09:52:59 am »
AS you can see my neighbor is firin his laz0r
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 10:37:48 am »
I shot a mouse in the head with an airsoft pistol, and its head exploded. It was gross.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
My mouse catching story
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 02:48:42 pm »
I once saw a person get shot in the upper torso with a .50 barret.  He almost completly vaporized.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 02:56:49 pm »
I herd the atmosphere with in 3 feet of the .50bmg shot projectile is smoldering hot.

The FtxLb energy is some over 10,000 lbs. That's like getting shot ten times at once with a 308. winchester.

I would buy one if I had monopoly money.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
My mouse catching story
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 04:32:12 pm »
Sorry but the ballistic table says the energy involved in the entire oxet (including travel, not including muzzle heat) of a barret si about 3,000 joules, not even kilojoules, meaning that it has less than one food-calorie (kilocalorie, like the ones on nutrition tables) of energy, meaning a bottle of coke fizzing up is more energy than the oxet. A candle is more energy than the oxet. Probably a single human exhalation requires more energy than the oxet has.

It's all about the kinetic damage it does. It would go right through someone, not vaporize someone. So I call absolute shens on you Pterrydactylhis.

edit: An incendiary round definitely has more energy to it, but not enough to explode a person, more like light some ammo or chemicals...what the barret rifle is really for. It's not intended as an anti-personell weapon.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:34:33 pm by Dontasemebro »
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317