Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18837 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2007, 07:49:09 pm »
granted, you fly into the sun

i wish for....no wish (ooh what nao?)

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2007, 08:19:37 pm »
Granted. Your paradox causes your face to melt in an excruciatingly painful way (is there any other?).

I wish for the weather to not be so windy all of a sudden.

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2007, 10:18:57 pm »
Granted. All winds across the entire world stop blowing. Unfortunately, you forgot that your primary source of energy was from the nearby wind power plant, so you enjoy the rest of eternity without electricity.

I wish it stayed light out past 5:30pm.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:19:30 pm by skaboom »
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

Offline John Fire

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2007, 11:15:21 pm »
Granted. The sun never sets, the temperature rises to 300 degrees and you melt into a puddle.

I wish for a cigar that is made of 100% cuban tobacco and will not kill me, and the cuban who rolled it washed his hands with only soap and water.
Hope you don't mind.

Offline Dark_Tom

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2007, 02:46:26 am »
Granted, the end of the year comes and Santa accidentily drops a sack of potatoes on your mother and she gets serious mental retardation.

i wish for a large joystick
Obscurum Vadum Reperio Vos

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2007, 02:51:00 am »
Granted. The wish is misinterpreted and your wang turns into a giant joystick and you can never have the sexy times again. Also if you try you blow up.

I wish for some mead.

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2007, 12:41:58 pm »
granted but the bartender is in a crappy mood and pisses in your mead.
I wish I was the king of the world.
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2007, 05:37:36 pm »
granted but everyone rebels against you within the first 15 minutes of your appointment and the steal your car, house, wife and dog

i wish for a paperclip
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2007, 06:44:00 pm »
Granted. But your wish was misheard and instead of a paperclip you got a horde of ravenous jaguars and you get eaten alive (also raptors).

I wish for a refill on this coffee

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2007, 08:16:03 pm »
Granted, the coffee is made the way you hate most.

I wish I had a free iPhone.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wish Game
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2007, 08:53:14 pm »
Done! But all your friends that paid for their own now hate you.

I wish my exams were finished and I passed all of them so I could finally stop studying.
(Why aren't I studying now?)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2007, 08:54:02 pm »
Granted, but then darkness comes.

I wish for the RIA to get sanctioned.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2007, 04:31:11 pm »
Granted, NPO kicks our ass.

I wish for a Klondike bar.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2007, 04:38:38 pm »
granted but you must kill someone for it

i wish i was in ney york right nao

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2007, 10:02:09 pm »
Granted, but you end up...dead.

I wish I had a Gen 5 Bob Long Protege.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2007, 10:11:12 pm »
Granted, but for making up words (or using words that I don't know) your soul is tortured for 3 eternities.

I wish for another baguette, because one small one wasn't enough.

Offline Signothorn

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.PlanetVampire.com
Wish Game
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2007, 10:12:25 pm »
Wish there was something real, wish there was something true...

Offline moisescruz

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.99" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: doppler town
  • Ruler: moisabamf
Wish Game
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2007, 10:20:24 pm »
granted. but in thinking up this thing, your brain implodes.
i wish for a roll of duct tape and WD-40

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2007, 10:30:17 pm »
The Duct Tape and WD-40 is brought over by Carrot Top and his "Help" and you 2 spend a wonderful night together..........

I wish to be debt free.
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

--------------------------------------
http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline moisescruz

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.99" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: doppler town
  • Ruler: moisabamf
Wish Game
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2007, 10:31:55 pm »
you no longer have debts, but the irs audits you
i wish for a 1969 skyline GTR

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317