Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18839 times)

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:24 pm »
Granted, but Trogdor BURNINATES it.

I wish "The Impossible Quiz" would finish loading in the next 20 minutes.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Dark_Tom

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2007, 09:14:08 pm »
it loads. yay, the you win it. yay, then just as you are walking out with the bonus $100,000,000 someone decides to mug you, grab the cash, break your legs and then decides to go and hit on your mother.

i wish for a new digital camera
Obscurum Vadum Reperio Vos

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wish Game
« Reply #262 on: November 14, 2007, 09:48:26 pm »
Granted, but your new digital camera is actually my old, crappy one.

I wish to pass my exam today

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #263 on: November 14, 2007, 09:56:19 pm »
Granted, but you still fail the class.

I wish for world peace.  
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #264 on: November 14, 2007, 10:14:49 pm »
granted but the earth blows up

i wish for more je-fa-fa dun-ham

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #265 on: November 14, 2007, 10:37:39 pm »
Granted, but what?

I wish for mo money!
Master Raider

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
Wish Game
« Reply #266 on: November 14, 2007, 10:40:45 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Granted, but what?

I wish for mo money!

Granted, quite literally: you receive thousands of illegal/non-usable dollars with Moe's face (from the Simpsons) on it. Then, the FBI move in and kill your entire family and torture you for committing treason "just 'cause".

I wish I was an assassin.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #267 on: November 14, 2007, 10:56:14 pm »
granted but you must cut off a finger for the creed

i wish for my next post to be #4000 for me, oh wait

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #268 on: November 14, 2007, 10:58:50 pm »
Granted.  You get transported back to the Middle East from the eighth to the fourteenth centuries and join the Hashshashin ..... the original Assassins. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin#Etymology)

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #269 on: November 14, 2007, 10:59:14 pm »
.....................damn you for clicking the button first............................
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2007, 07:06:49 am »
Granted but everyone hates you and you die.

I wish it was not so boring now that uni is over and my roomies have gone back home.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
Wish Game
« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2007, 07:30:35 pm »
Quote from: Vector
granted but you must cut off a finger for the creed

i wish for my next post to be #4000 for me, oh wait

Quote from: eliminat
Granted.  You get transported back to the Middle East from the eighth to the fourteenth centuries and join the Hashshashin ..... the original Assassins. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin#Etymology)

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.

I am more than willing to do both.  I'll cut my finger and gladly join the Hashshashin.

Wish granted, Lamentations - you get drunk and die though so that universities are no longer boring for us.

I wish I was master assassin!

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2007, 07:34:00 pm »
granted, but wanting more power, assassins kill you
(lol, how creative eh?)

I wish that i had a cheeseburger, im hungry
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2007, 07:42:38 pm »
Granted, but you die of a heart attack.

I wish that I had more posts.
Master Raider

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2007, 08:09:29 pm »
granted.

a million metal posts fall on your house, crushing you and your family

I wish i was dead
(haha, try that fuckerz!)
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2007, 08:10:59 pm »
granted but you never know if your wish worked or if the bus would have hit you anyways

i wish for a death note

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2007, 08:34:46 pm »
Granted, but you can't find it...HAHA?

I be wishinz for demz vidao gamezmaf.
Master Raider

Offline Dark_Tom

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2007, 04:02:31 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Granted, but you can't find it...HAHA?

I be wishinz for demz vidao gamezmaf.

congratulations you get it! then unexpectedly the easter bunny comes hopping round to your house and decides to burn it down killing all of your family and pets. you on the other hand are stranded outside to listen to the screams. and btw the easter bunny is invenerable.....

i wish for a large wad of cash
Obscurum Vadum Reperio Vos

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2007, 07:58:36 pm »
Granted, you get a big soggy wad of cash that is utterly useless.

I wish for a small gold cube that measures 4" on a side and is nothing but 24 karat gold all the way through, meaning nothing on the inside that can kill me or cause harm to me or other people.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #279 on: November 21, 2007, 08:13:46 pm »
granted but i take it and use it to buy a gun and ammo
you anger me and fun happens

i wish for $100 in united states money

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317