Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The meaning  (Read 2121 times)

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
The meaning
« on: May 15, 2007, 02:57:17 am »
Since I knew so many were wondering...

The meaning of cctmsp13

I was born on October 13th.

The rest is just random consonants.  I use the same username on every website I use, because lets face it, who else is going to take it.

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
The meaning
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:19 am »
Uh... who asked?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:11 pm »
noone asked, I just knew you were all wondering.

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 12:19:33 pm »
zblewski is my traditional last name.

wanted to know that?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 01:10:10 pm »
I didn't want to know it before, but I find it interesting now.

Have you ever had problems with other zblewski's taking your name when you're trying to register on websites?

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 01:41:15 pm »
Quote from: cctmsp13
I didn't want to know it before, but I find it interesting now.

Have you ever had problems with other zblewski's taking your name when you're trying to register on websites?

My name in modern and traditional terms is almost extinct. I've only come across the problem on photobucket and AIM.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
The meaning
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 05:26:17 pm »
my middle namez Eseban

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 06:04:03 pm »
My last name is Kaiser.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 06:09:03 pm »
i am a king...lacking a crown

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 08:29:04 pm »
schneereich is german for snow empire. i think. i named it that because i put it in antarctica and german is a cool language.

because you all were begging to know that.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 08:44:53 pm »
Quote from: schneereich
schneereich is german for snow empire. i think. i named it that because i put it in antarctica and german is a cool language.

Just as long as you aren't a Nazi.

I completely hate all Nazis and those who support or glorify the dictatorship of Prussia, which persecuted the kashub people of poland.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
The meaning
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 08:52:40 pm »
Mr_Cynic is my traditional alias on all internet things except my email address and my screen name.  It's kinda self-explanatory: I'm a man (Mr.) and I'm very cynical.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 10:27:30 pm »
ESTEBAN=ESTEBAN

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 11:36:40 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
Quote from: schneereich

Just as long as you aren't a Nazi.

I completely hate all Nazis and those who support or glorify the dictatorship of Prussia, which persecuted the kashub people of poland.

im definitely not a nazi, dont worry. i hate them just as much as you do - they bombed my country for years before we returned the favor (im scottish). and my best friends are slavs, indians, jews and east asians. i just like the german language because it sounds really cool. i wish people didnt get the preconception that german implies nazism.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
The meaning
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 06:28:08 pm »
lolz imma wetback

Kenny:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317