Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN: llamavore  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Holy Ruler

• Cactuar
  • Awards RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 12" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Quds
  • Ruler: Holy Ruler
ATTN: llamavore
« on: November 21, 2011, 12:53:00 pm »
Please change your resources to Coal and Silver.
If you don't do that in 24 hours I will have to look for your replacement. But I don't want to do that, so please change your resources NOW.
And read your CN Inbox, ok?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: ATTN: llamavore
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:18:18 pm »
done. idk why I hadn't checked CN in 4 days.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:20:42 pm »
llamavore, I'm suspecting you aren't human again.

Are you sure you aren't a bear? Because you are my favorite bear on the Internet if you are a bear.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 11:23:21 pm »

Are you sure you aren't a bear? Because you are my favorite bear on the Internet if you are a bear.
If Flask saw this, he would die a little.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 07:54:06 am »
given the ultimate relativity of species classification, no, I am not sure I am not a bear.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 02:06:35 pm »

If Flask saw this, he would die a little.

Yeah I kinda did reuse a gimmick here

given the ultimate relativity of species classification, no, I am not sure I am not a bear.

It's posts like these that make me think you are a woodsman with revenge and philosophy on the mind.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 09:54:42 pm »
You need to be careful who you go around calling a philosophical revenge woodsman slash secret internet bear, because one of these days you might be right, and then what's going to happen? Some unfortunate incident involving a well-aimed wood cutting device, no doubt. People live in the woods for a reason. Trees don't care about your past and they know how to mind their own business.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:57:46 pm by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 02:02:49 pm »
Depends on the tree.  Some never shut their fucking mouths, and don't have much to justify keeping their fucking mouths open all fucking day.  They just talk shit, and they don't get that NO ONE IS LISTENING - it is a goddamned forest!  No one goes to a forest to get a tree's opinion - they go there for a little silence, and an opportunity for some one on one time with the voices no one else hears.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 04:38:08 pm »
:nothing:

look, it's obvious you don't know what me and kenny are talking about, so why don't you do us all a big favor and keep posting.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 07:10:57 am »
Another fucking tree that won't shut up.  lol

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 03:06:38 pm »
Give him a break llama, sluggy's just being introspective.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 03:28:23 pm »
Gangs, I suspect you are one of the voices in my head.  How can you prove that you actually exist?

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 07:16:10 pm »
Gangs, I suspect you are one of the voices in my head.  How can you prove that you actually exist?
I don't know! How can anyone?
Perhaps all we are, is an elaborate dream conjured up by the rampant desperation that permeates every waking moment of leos life. Perhaps we never really did eiffel tower your mom. Though the mystery of why leo would fantasize about that is disconcerting.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 01:10:19 am »
when trying to prove your own existence a few things must be qualified.
1) what counts as existence? does thinking prove existence? what if we are all a hive-mind in someones dream, does that still count as existence? what if we are all just a bunch of computer code playing in some 2 year olds "sims 9001" videagame, would you still exist?
2) how would you know if you are any of these things? would you be able to tell if you are a hive-mind? do robots think they think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnyi-5S16Xk this rat is being controlled and told which way to turn etc, but the scientists claim the rat thinks it decides where to go. (they make it feel good by releasing endorphins when it looks left or right depending on which way they want it to go)
3) does it even matter if we exist? clearly i am here and you are part of my reality (or me to yours depending how it all plays out) does it matter if we are all just a figment of someones overactive imagination?
4) why did you take the time to read all of that?
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 03:12:02 am »
My mind...
It is blown...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am »
Solipism is idiotic. So is brain-in-a-jar theory crackpots. :(

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 02:07:22 pm »
when trying to prove your own existence a few things must be qualified.
1) what counts as existence? does thinking prove existence? what if we are all a hive-mind in someones dream, does that still count as existence? what if we are all just a bunch of computer code playing in some 2 year olds "sims 9001" videagame, would you still exist?
2) how would you know if you are any of these things? would you be able to tell if you are a hive-mind? do robots think they think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnyi-5S16Xk this rat is being controlled and told which way to turn etc, but the scientists claim the rat thinks it decides where to go. (they make it feel good by releasing endorphins when it looks left or right depending on which way they want it to go)
3) does it even matter if we exist? clearly i am here and you are part of my reality (or me to yours depending how it all plays out) does it matter if we are all just a figment of someones overactive imagination?
4) why did you take the time to read all of that?

1) Yes.  I firmly subscribe to 'I think therefore I am'.  If you can't think, you can't even think of your existence, and are therefore off the chart.  Since I think with my heads, I plan to have both of them flash-frozen when I die, and installed onto a clone of myself when the technology is perfected.  Though this will only result in a few more years of lucid thought, I will have no doubt that I have continued my existence, such as it was, and will be. Well, I could be wrong, but I'll be sure to tell your descendants if it works.  If I were just computer code and could think of myself in these terms, then I would exist.  I am still not sure you exist though.

2) It takes a village to raise a child.  Left alone from birth, a child would mature into little more than an animal.  We are prodded, goaded, encouraged, and threatened all our lives to fulfil a need in society.  The very notion of good and evil are based almost entirely on doing for others vs doing for oneself.  So, for the most part, the only freedom of choice we can execute is to ignore expectations and do what we want (ie the only way to prove that you are exercising that freedom is to demonstrate selfishness).  That is not to say that if you do good you are a sheep - we have all have struggled many times with possible courses of action, and done the right thing in the end, but to the outsider, you can't prove that you are doing anything other than allowing principles and morals, programmed by others as decisions in advance, to do the thinking for you.

3) No it doesn't really.  Sorry I don't have time to finish reading your post so I will end here..

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317