Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Total Income Taxes Collected:  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Total Income Taxes Collected:
« on: January 08, 2008, 02:20:35 am »
$1,059,479,478.03
1 biiiilllion dongs! Muahaha

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 03:05:59 am »
1,000,000,000.00 VND = 62,513.67487 USD
Vietnam Dong    United States Dollars  
1 VND = 0.0000625137 USD   1 USD = 15,996.50 VND

My nation deals in the American dollar. >_> The Vietnamese Dong happens to be THE least valuable currency in the world.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 05:19:19 pm »
XD

Oh well...

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Economics Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has donated money for the RIA Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 06:43:57 pm »
thats a whole lot of dongs how ever
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 04:56:09 pm »
It would be cool if different currencies had shifting values based on the nations that ran it..or something..
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 08:51:45 pm »
Quote from: ganon5
$1,059,479,478.03
1 biiiilllion dongs! Muahaha
$2,667,470,953.05
Yen > Dongs
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 09:47:02 pm »
I uhh need eerr 250 million more!

$748,785,723.03

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 02:20:30 am »
Azural is #1 in maroon!

Offline Renji

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 7.35" long.
  • has 46 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 11:36:44 pm »
$1,597,574,753.90 Yen

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 12:45:52 am »
7,574,753.90 afgahnis
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 12:58:17 am »
VIetnamese dongs I think are worth more than Turkish Lira.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 06:12:49 pm »
24 million pesos...that's like $0.34 right?

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 09:10:45 pm »
$2,227,685,737.95

Weehoo
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 05:58:26 pm »
Quote from: Moth
My nation deals in the American dollar. >_> The Vietnamese Dong happens to be THE least valuable currency in the world.

Actually second-least. The Zimbabwean dollar is about 4500 times worse than it. Poor Zimbabwe.

My Deutsche Marks are completely worthless, sadly. They were worth about a dollar when they vanished. Maybe I'll switch to Euros. Or maybe Kuwaiti Dinars (most valuable currency).

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 09:31:51 pm »
Quote from: schneereich
maybe Kuwaiti Dinars (most valuable currency).
Only becuse thay are made with 60% pure black crude
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 09:36:44 am »
Total Income Taxes Collected:    $440,368,167.59

Current Pounds Available:    $58,717,825.75   (Surplus)

Tomorrow I'll buy an Interstate. I just realised I will spend over 10% of everything I've ever earned in this game in that one building.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 09:51:18 am »
Total Income Taxes Collected: $2,027,164,940.42  
Total Expenses Over Time: $2,016,716,913.29  

>_>

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 07:03:41 pm »
A billion in 4 months...Good for you.

I'm only half a billion. Total Income Taxes Collected: $1,214,572,392.98

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline APCalcGirl

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 07:10:20 pm »
ya when I first joined CN and picked my currency I thought it would actually mean something but like its all the same thing just with different names which is why at first i thought bout having yen or pesos so i could feel rich but chose Kwanzas but like its not like it mattered.
Don't Drink and Derive :)

You have two cows. One of them is an anticow. They touch. Now you have no cows. Or planet.

Differential Calculus
You have 2.

Indefinite Integral Calculus

You have cow2/2 + C.

In Soviet Russia, two cows have YOU!!!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=187189

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 10:50:24 pm »
Total Income Taxes Collected: $3,004,881,931.46

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317