Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT: PARTY HARD  (Read 38935 times)

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
ITT: PARTY HARD
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2008, 07:38:19 am »
I party liek a Mudkipz. Hard enough?
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2008, 10:56:12 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
That'd be a sight to see, probably hundreds of posts.
Thousands, actually. I've done that a few times.
fuck off

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2008, 01:28:19 pm »
Quote from: Arsenal 10
Bioakky has been doing that recently.. But he cheats..
I noticed.  He makes a topic and uses a spambot to post the word "post" every few seconds.
It's gotta be a spambot becuase I've posted and then posted again as quickly as I could, and there is usually a PAGE inbetween.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2008, 01:28:42 pm »
Quote from: King Pengu
I party liek a Mudkipz. Hard enough?
Why yes... Yes it is.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2008, 04:52:49 pm »
o_o

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2008, 03:30:32 pm »
WE MUST CONTINUE TO OUR GOAL!
WE are at 65 posts, and almost to 100!!!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2008, 03:55:22 pm »
PPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2008, 10:57:27 pm »
[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/s8MDNFaGfT4&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2008, 11:29:38 pm »
Quite Possibly one of the most AWESOME game endings since portal:

NOTE: SPOILERS FOR SSBB

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/4gG_Y-9azCk&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 10:59:11 pm »
Reply 69!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:01:40 pm by DrunkWino »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Wrylock

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 11:45:58 pm »
I partied once.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2008, 12:44:35 am »
Then party again!

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/B_qwUS8Uqjg&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]

One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2008, 04:24:59 pm »
PARTY HARD BITCHES!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2008, 08:43:33 pm »
Quote from: Atonichis775
PARTY HARD BITCHES!
Are you talking to all of us, or just Tase?
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2008, 11:38:14 pm »
To anyone who is not partying hard!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2008, 03:45:58 am »
Hey now, I don't like quitters..

100 posts! Keep partying people!
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2008, 10:11:50 pm »
Sorry, was away... BUT IT MAKE UP FOR IT WITH VG CATS AWESOME:

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/PFyO7k0JG4M&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2008, 09:30:19 am »
What a crap video

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2008, 11:27:05 am »
what song is that?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2008, 04:20:05 pm »
Not a clue.
I found it on the tubes.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317