Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: LOL  (Read 1442 times)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:03:54 pm »
I decided to start playing Pikmin again cause I use Captain Olimar in Brawl
The graphics are strange. They're clean but not good
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
LOL
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 12:30:32 pm »
Captain Olimar owns in Brawl.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:46:12 pm »
hence why I use him

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
LOL
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 10:52:40 am »
What game?
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
LOL
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 11:17:32 am »
Pikmin is old? Sorry, I don't consider something that came out only fiveish years ago to be old.
fuck off

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 03:22:11 pm »
yeah it's old
judging by all the other games that have come out especially since it was for the Gamecube which was firmly replaced by the Wii since it is backwards compatible
Plus the graphics just look wierd

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 06:38:47 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
Pikmin is old? Sorry, I don't consider something that came out only fiveish years ago to be old.
and by the way, Pikmin is seven years old since it was released in December of 2001

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
LOL
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 06:44:04 pm »
I don't even really consider N64 games to be that old. I still play some of them. Like Knife Edge. It was so bad but so good.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
LOL
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 06:52:19 pm »
I don't really consider anything from the new millenium particularly old yet.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 06:52:58 pm »
The N64 is old. Yes it had some great games, but it is still old. It was releases in 1996 for Pete's Sake. Those things are almost as old as I am.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 07:05:37 pm »
I consider old to be SNES and earlier.

Age gap, I guess...
fuck off

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
LOL
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 12:20:24 pm »
first game console i had was game gear with sonic 1

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
LOL
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 03:02:13 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
first game console i had was game gear with sonic 1

Link's Awakening on the Game Boy was mine. But my grandma owned an NES with like 20 games before that >_>

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 04:44:24 pm »
N64 with Diddy Kong Racing here. I started playing games late, at about 9 or 10.
fuck off

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 04:47:42 pm »
The first game I played was Star Wars Pod Racer for the N64

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 05:03:46 pm »
My first game system was my cousins Atari. Now thats old.

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 05:19:49 pm »
My first game was super mario cart on the super nintendo I still have it working shame it sucks quite a lot now.

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 05:25:35 pm »
Pikmin is one of the best games ever. I'm an expert. =P
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
LOL
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 05:34:03 pm »
The first game was a lot harder than the second one because of the time limit.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317