Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 17228 times)

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 05:15:14 pm »
Off-topic, but I want to know about how old you think I am :P

Uhhh...

16 or 19. You're either really young, or way older than I expected.
Hmm... Interesting, and both wrong...

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

C-zom

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2010, 06:46:34 pm »
:(

Rorick and Jenne later when I get unlazy

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2010, 07:52:56 pm »
:P

By the way love the new sig

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 08:31:00 pm »
:P

By the way love the new sig
Thank you , thank you.
* Geo takes a bow.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 08:35:09 pm »
I am pretty impressed.  TS's new one is awesome too.  I prefer the purpler looking ones (2nd and 3rd from end), but they all look cool.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 08:42:43 pm »
I am pretty impressed.  TS's new one is awesome too.  I prefer the purpler looking ones (2nd and 3rd from end), but they all look cool.
Thanks.
Want one?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2010, 11:53:32 am »
testing testing one-two
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2010, 12:11:19 pm »
I'll bend over, one sec
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2010, 02:30:40 pm »
And we go from C-zom's rating to his sig

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2010, 02:06:44 am »
hmm...
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: NukemLand
  • Ruler: Duke Nukem
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 02:10:11 pm »
C-zom I wanted to see what you gave me. I've talked to you a few times on IRC now and it both seems we have similar opinions on RIA and what should be happening and our alliance happenings.
<@King_Death_II[RIA|HoFA]> you fuck shitting cock bitch

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

* +cello-chik huggles WANA with lots of cookies!
<%Jarvis[MCXA]> I choose wana

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:54 pm »
Do eet.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2010, 03:06:47 pm »
Will I ever get my rating?

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2010, 03:35:22 pm »
Will I ever get my rating?
In the words of C-zom:
Quote from: C-zom
You suck.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline JackSkellington

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2010, 01:57:32 am »
Impatient fucks. His rating thread = He makes the rules. Quit complaining or shut the fuck up altogether.

Also, rate me  :troll:

C-zom

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2010, 02:13:25 am »
Hit me.

While my perception wains at the dim hour of 3:00AM, I owe you a rating first and foremost. At least around the forums you give off an air not many other people do as lurkers: a cold sense of indifference, but also a mutual respect for the forums and people in it. You seem to care as much about the RIA and the going on's as you don't. Whenever you post you don't get into fights or troll or push buttons, but you don't do anything otherwise either. You're like an old war vet hanging around the veteran's association. You respect the place and the ideals, but don't ever go an extra mile--or any mile--to contribute to it. A mixture of indifference and status quo.

This leads me to assume your personality is reflected by this air you give off. Calculating and reserved more than upfront or interesting, but you might have a mixture of being biased and a fault of being not very level. Maybe you keep back on purpose from things to keep from failing at them, or maybe you just keep back because you don't care. I'm not sure. If I had to make any assumptions on your personality from the vibe you give off, it's that you don't contribute to anything unless you have damn good reason to or are being paid. In this sense I'm conflicted as to whether or not you actually care about the RIA or the forums or the people in it, and just don't have a good enough reason to detach from it completely. You're one of the more interesting lurkers, a mixture of some key emotions that usually don't blend.

2/5

C-zom

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2010, 02:18:42 am »

Well Jenne, I'm not sure where to start. You're a mixture of misanthropy and wisdom; I think if I were to sum you up in a nutshell... I couldn't sum you up in a nutshell. A personality reading for you, amusingly, would be pointless. Why? You know who you are, and unlike some of the people in here I've mystified, it wouldn't do shit to you and I respect that notion so I'll keep it a brief sumup. You're upfront, honest, and yourself. You speak shit about people to their faces but never with an air of arrogance, always with a vibe of just pure calculated resolution. You give shit to people who give out shit, you help people who need guidance without ever detering them to unrealistic goals or ideals. Quick glance people could assume you as cold, misanthropic, a dick, troll, etc. However I think you have a very firm set of virtues and morals you follow that have been soaking in liquor and experience. You're one of the more unusual posters on here. While there are layers more complicated than what I will get into in this small sumup, I'll say that you and I are on the same page more than you'd imagine. And while we differ more than we agree, that doesn't mean we can't be on the same page. You're a good poster, one of our better, for the lack of a better conclusion to this.

4/5

C-zom

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2010, 02:21:49 am »
testing testing one-two

Over the years it's been easy to put you in the same cart as Leo. I only have to assume that with hindsight your infamous posting personality was merely an illusion of button pushing, trolling, and unwarranted dickery. While I have nothing against this, you also pulled it off badly, causing a lot of turmoil and chaos in your more active posting months. Leo on the other hand does it to drive people up the wall in a small scale, but you've brought your antics to a global scale.

Moving on from that brief summary I don't have any personality readout from you. I dare say that I don't think you've posted on here seriously once that I can recall. I have nothing good to say from what I've seen of you on and off CN, but this also doesn't mean I hate or resent you. If anything I carry neutrality towards you. You are who you are, you posted what you posted, and whether it was serious or just pure dickery is up for interpretation.

1.5/5

C-zom

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2010, 02:25:43 am »
I'll bend over, one sec

I'll start off with an IC opinion since it's relevant to our relationship. Despite our major fall outs in the past I've grown to like you as an RIAer. You've shaped up your infamy with good systems and good terms at government. You've resolved a lot of member issues, been active, and have changed the face of our foreign affairs and recruitment positions a considerable amount.

While your personality is prone to anger issues, communication issues (blackouts of information, and even a little paranoia), which is the antithesis of my personality,  I think we've grown to be more on the same page or at least in the same chapter over the months. I see you as someone I can talk to easily about anything pertaing to CN or RIA, we seem to agree about a lot of things IC (on CN/RIA), but not so much OOC. And that's fine. You're someone who gets stuff done, who is active, and I respect that. We have our differences, but I won't go digging into personality analysis. I think you know who you are too, quite well, so it would be redundant.

3.5/5

C-zom

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2010, 02:26:34 am »
hmm...

I have no idea who you are. I'll update this post tomorrow with a more perceptive, "out of left field" analysis when I'm not dead tired.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.787 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317