Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The time has come again.  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Vietnamese Guy

• Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
The time has come again.
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 09:52:17 pm »
HE'll BE BACK, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
The time has come again.
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 10:13:21 pm »
hmm... sad to see you go. Goodbye, I hope you come back eventually.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline charredsummer

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
The time has come again.
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 10:18:30 pm »
Waitwaitwait, as resident faghag I demand to know why one of our gays is leaving. Have you filled out the proper forms?! And in what color?!

bioakky

The time has come again.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 11:55:39 pm »
See you in a few weeks.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
The time has come again.
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 07:22:03 am »
Quote from: bioakky
See you in a few weeks.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
The time has come again.
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 02:54:53 pm »
Quote from: evil greg guy
Quote from: bioakky
See you in a few weeks.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
The time has come again.
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 10:55:44 pm »
Quote from: Loren
Crazy...

You know, I remember you the most when I think of when I first met RIA. It was in #RIA in esper, before Kenny got drunk and screwed us there. You seemed like an awesome person. And I always enjoyed talking to you, you were less annoying then most of the people here.. hehe. I understand why you left, I just will miss you.

Wish you luck in CN too.

I will always hang out in the #RIA channel on SynIRC.  Also I love you too Loren.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
The time has come again.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 03:48:57 am »
Quote from: Azural
The little symbol he's got in his title reverses the text it's with when it's seen by people using inferior browsers (and by that, I mean FireFox and some others...IE users don't have that problem).

What the fuck are you talking about?
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
The time has come again.
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 03:52:34 am »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Sorry to left the Jedi Academy ask Dagny if he is still doing his part.

Yeah... about that, I've been answering Samurai's questions, gave him $6 million, but other than that not really.
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
The time has come again.
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 10:42:05 am »
Crazyisraeli was the first RIA member I ever met when he joined as Diplomat to CSN Forums. He scared me, I wasn't used to outsiders at that time, and I definitely wasn't used to RIers.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

wethepeople

The time has come again.
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 11:27:20 am »
Quote from: Dagny Taggart
Quote from: Azural
The little symbol he's got in his title reverses the text it's with when it's seen by people using inferior browsers (and by that, I mean FireFox and some others...IE users don't have that problem).

What the fuck are you talking about?

This... for the first time in a while, I agree with dagny. What the fuck are you talking about? Firefox > Every browser. Get the latest version and the right plugins and this browser kicks heavyduty ass.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317