Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: how can i be related to them?  (Read 2662 times)

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
how can i be related to them?
« on: April 26, 2007, 10:33:57 pm »
have you ever felt so disgusted by your family's actions? have you ever wondered how they could be so different than you?

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

wethepeople

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 10:34:55 pm »
...I..

This is not a coicindence. I am just now depressed about them. Just got done arguing with my Mom.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 10:35:02 pm »
i have. and right now i'm feeling it intensely

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 10:35:48 pm »
Quote from: ace of spades
have you ever felt so disgusted by your family's actions? have you ever wondered how they could be so different than you?
what were you arguing about?

Use my money wisely RIA!

wethepeople

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 10:37:54 pm »
Church. I joked around with my friend in front of my mom that I sleep in late, and now my mom is paranoid that I must tell everyone personal stuff like that. She's had bad run-ins with some people at the church, and is bent on thinking they want to hurt us or something. We were fighting over that. I know my dad hates the church, because I guess he wants us to stay home or something. And my mom doesn't like it too much either, and its near impossible to talk to her because she will start screaming about /anything/. The church has been my family for a third of my life, and I'm friends with all the teens there. The only friends I have, and they both want me to stop going.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 10:41:23 pm »
but telling people you sleep in late isn't personal. telling people who you like/love is (which is what i have an uncontrollable habit of doing)

Use my money wisely RIA!

wethepeople

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 10:44:23 pm »
I know. =/ But she's so bent on believing there are people plotting against us, trying to hurt us or something. Really silly if you ask me. She thinks any bit of information can be used against us. Try to talk to her about how thats not true, and then you get screamed at.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 10:49:49 pm »
well, what exactly did the church do to get her so parinoid?

Use my money wisely RIA!

wethepeople

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 10:52:59 pm »
A family pretty much tried to battering ram into ours. Instantly planning dinner every month, field trips, etc. And my mom is busy, so she was like back off, lets plan this out. Then that lady started gossiping to my Mom, and saying some nasty things, do she cut off all contact with her, and she and the rest of my family, save me and my sister, left the church. =/ I'll tell ya, its not fun going to an important meeting.. alone. Everyone else is 20+, you're sitting there at 14 years old. They don't go to Sunday service hardly, they refuse to join as 100% members. All because of this one family. And she insists that they're trying to destroy us, somehow. I've heard only nice things from both of them, and they don't seem to care. More so they don't understand. And we've had bad run ins with really nasty churches. Like, really unholy ones. And so they're bent to believe this is another one, and that they plot against us, which is ox.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 11:00:13 pm »
well, it is definitely ox. and you're mom should realize that you should have fear control your life or stop going to places you enjoy, just because you don't like someone. aren't our parents suppose to teach us not to care about what other people think? she shouldn't have the fear of one family keep her away from God. God is too awesome to be forgotten because fear rles your life. as for the 14-year-old thing, i know how you feel. i've had to hold out some conversations with people 3X my age (ofcourse it was about chess)  go figure, i'm actually around (if not exactly) your age.

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 11:02:47 pm »
Wait wait wait... Your parents are ploting against the church? How so?

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 11:05:19 pm »
Sux peepz,probs here too,nothin rly serious,hang in there man,u too ace of spades

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

wethepeople

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 11:08:44 pm »
You got it all wrong, Kaiser. My mom believes that a family doesn't like us/Talks behind our backs, etc. Things like that. Even if they do, they can't stop the time. They should make no difference in me going to worship God or not. I know, I agree Ace. Maybe I'll tell them that again if it comes up again.

Yeah. I'm fine around people older then me. But going to a church meeting with primarily adults, like 40+? When they talk about business, and money, and what should and should not be done? Thats a bit over my barrier, I wish my parents were there. =/

Another completely unrelated problem, which is more of a steam on my end then anything else is, I don't think they like me that much. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, but they don't seem to know I've changed. They don't talk about my walk with Jesus, they don't address the problems/gains I have. I feel pretty lonely in my family. They don't know the music I like, or the people I like. And they've never asked. I want them to know I'm not a bad person, but I fear they won't listen. I don't speak my mind at church, because I fear my sister would think poorly of me. I just don't think any of them know who I am, and they haven't asked. They haven't asked anything. "Glenn, what do you want to do with your life? What do you want to be? What are your goals?" None of those have been asked.

Which is really the main reason for me being sad lately. u_u I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit lonely. I'm not like "Holy crap no one loves me, I'm gonna run off a bridge." But, I could use some friends. I know God says he will provide, and that I have to trust in him, but after the past year or so, a lot happened, and I'm a bit sad. No one seems to like me all that much. I go to youth group, listen to the lesson,  talk to my usual friend, and then wander around, then leave. I have no one to call on a Saturday, no one to go hang out with at the park--Nothing like that. When will God provide someone? When will I be set free? I seem to never be able to be myself, maybe thats why. I don't know. -Sigh-
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 01:43:53 am by wethepeople »

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 09:05:48 am »
ohh.... that's so sad... is your sister younger than you? i know how that feels when you can't say what you want because of the people around you. like i can't mention anything about this guy i like around them because they all hate him. they always gang up on me and tell me "he's not good enough for you"... but they don't even take into account how I feel about him... *sigh* as for the friends matter, i can't understand why you don't have many friends. from what i've seen, you're a great gut that more people should be like. i can't see why anyone wouldn't want to be your friend.

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 05:03:32 pm »
wethepeople, no offense, but it sounds like your mom is going to be like the next Hitler or Stalin.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 05:07:24 pm »
Sit your mom down in a chair and tell her the truth.

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD"

Honestly though, tell her she's paranoid. It's a farking church...

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 08:51:52 pm »
>_> She's not that bad. Her actions aren't entirely unexcusable. I talked to her today, and I learned a lot more. My words might have made her seem a bit 1D, but she's not trust me. Again, I got to learn a lot more.

Anyway, I'm not sure why some people don't give me a chance, Ace. =/ But thats not something I can work with, anyway.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 03:14:29 pm »
try having your dad call you a pathetic piece of shit

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 02:49:42 am »
Quote from: wethepeople
You got it all wrong, Kaiser. My mom believes that a family doesn't like us/Talks behind our backs, etc. Things like that. Even if they do, they can't stop the time. They should make no difference in me going to worship God or not. I know, I agree Ace. Maybe I'll tell them that again if it comes up again.

Yeah. I'm fine around people older then me. But going to a church meeting with primarily adults, like 40+? When they talk about business, and money, and what should and should not be done? Thats a bit over my barrier, I wish my parents were there. =/

Another completely unrelated problem, which is more of a steam on my end then anything else is, I don't think they like me that much. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, but they don't seem to know I've changed. They don't talk about my walk with Jesus, they don't address the problems/gains I have. I feel pretty lonely in my family. They don't know the music I like, or the people I like. And they've never asked. I want them to know I'm not a bad person, but I fear they won't listen. I don't speak my mind at church, because I fear my sister would think poorly of me. I just don't think any of them know who I am, and they haven't asked. They haven't asked anything. "Glenn, what do you want to do with your life? What do you want to be? What are your goals?" None of those have been asked.

Which is really the main reason for me being sad lately. u_u I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit lonely. I'm not like "Holy crap no one loves me, I'm gonna run off a bridge." But, I could use some friends. I know God says he will provide, and that I have to trust in him, but after the past year or so, a lot happened, and I'm a bit sad. No one seems to like me all that much. I go to youth group, listen to the lesson,  talk to my usual friend, and then wander around, then leave. I have no one to call on a Saturday, no one to go hang out with at the park--Nothing like that. When will God provide someone? When will I be set free? I seem to never be able to be myself, maybe thats why. I don't know. -Sigh-

... Go out and get a friend then. You seem to be tolerant enough of other people, but at the same time you try to spread your own ideas and ideals onto them. I don't blame you, it's how you were raised in the church. However, while God can be a driving force in your life, do not let your own desire to worship take control. You need to fulfill some of your needs as well, and make friends. God wants you to love him, but not at the expense of yourself. Do you understand?

I probably worded that really badly.
A Lannister always pays his debts

wethepeople

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:40 pm »
Understand completely, Shy. No offense taken. But I can't just walk out and get a friend. Being homeschooled, that hinders me from the social life at schools. Which is really no problem to me. But, also being 14, I can't really just get out and make friends. Not many places to go at all, and I have no means to get there.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317