Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18833 times)

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wish Game
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2007, 12:33:23 am »
Your pants now have infinitley large pockets. However you lose everything you put in them and eventually got lost in there yourself.

I wish for sunny weather but not sunny enough to destroy the planet or anything along those lines
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:33:36 am by ganon5 »

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2007, 02:09:08 pm »
granted but you get a sunburn

I wish for my life to be just a little less complicated

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2007, 02:50:38 pm »
Its much less complicated being in a vegetative state, isn't it?

I wish for happiness.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2007, 02:52:11 pm »
i wished for a bit less...

granted, your get totaly smashed but you make up with a new boyfriend named frank

i wish for world peace

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2007, 02:53:47 pm »
XD

World peace is achieved. Some guy says, "My country has a bigger dick than yours!" To Russia and it all breaks out again. World peace was achieved.. for a little while.

I wish to know everything.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2007, 03:12:33 pm »
you now know many things you wish you didnt not to mention everybodies secrets and journalists pester you for celebrities secrets, you never live another peaceful day in your life

I wish for a slice of pie that is not poisned and will not explode
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2007, 03:15:01 pm »
the pie is a cow pie

i wish for a copy of halo3 for pc that works with my computer and can play with people on their 360s

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2007, 04:34:35 pm »
Granted. Your new game is so awesome that you play it for 72 hours straight and die of thirst and exhaustion.

I wish for a fence post.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2007, 04:36:37 pm »
Your fence post is impaled into your body.

I wish that Untelligent granted this wish.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2007, 07:05:28 pm »
Granted, but he doesn't know what you mean, so shoots up the RIA before killing himself.

I wish that I had no homework tonight.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2007, 07:08:57 pm »
Granted, but because of your lack of education you will never get a job that pays more than $22,000 a year.

I wish for an N-Gage.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:09:38 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2007, 07:11:57 pm »
Granted, but nobody else has those anyway. The Decline of Video Gaming

I wish for a salary > 5 billion dollars per year.
Master Raider

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Wish Game
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2007, 07:13:55 pm »
you get your first paycheck, but it is delivered in pennies and you get crushed under the weight

i wish for an idea for an awesome halo 3 map
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Wish Game
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2007, 07:14:26 pm »
To Marx: Granted, but it's to be Senor Kennedy's "special friend."

I wish for...  Stuff.  Go nuts.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2007, 07:21:20 pm »
Granted. You get flattened by a giant chocolate-covered cell phone, which is eaten by the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, seconds before a black hole materializes several miles from the planet and crushes it.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Wish Game
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2007, 07:27:46 pm »
the wish you never wished for gets pissed off and kills you

i wish for china to be renamed g91kjfdjfa=asidf938u
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2007, 07:41:09 pm »
Granted. But then you fail Geography because people still refer to it as China

I wish I had a cool phone and a Xbox 360 Elite
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wish Game
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2007, 07:57:04 pm »
You get both! But I broke into your house and stole em before you even got to use them.

I wish for some new music to listen to. That's good.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Wish Game
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2007, 08:24:12 pm »
The new music is emo.  You turn emo, cut your wrists, but u wer doin it wrong and killed yourself.

I wish to not be in the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2007, 09:40:20 pm »
Granted, but then it eats you.  PHAGOCYTOSIS!!

I wish that
Elmo
was a real person and went to my school.
Master Raider

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317