Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ENERGY DRINKS  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
ENERGY DRINKS
« on: July 30, 2008, 05:44:31 pm »
Usually I would have to say it's the Monster in the green can but today my life changed forever.  

MEAN BEAN JAVA MONSTER grabbed me by the cajones and won't let go.  It is soooooooo good I'm addicted, I've had two already today.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:05:17 pm »
none are the best

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 09:15:20 pm »
I dont like energy drinks.

C-zom

ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 10:05:38 pm »
Wimps.

Full Throttle blue demon or Monster Juiced. Its a tie.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 10:10:49 pm »
Energy drinks suck at giving energy, but I guess some taste good. I'm always dieing for water even more after one.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:06:04 pm »
I always liked Monster, the orange one. The Caffeine level in the can is a cross. XD Doesn't even have a number.

C-zom

ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 11:23:48 pm »
Yeah thats monster juiced Loren, one of my favs. It keeps me up for like 12 hours. Then I sleep like a log. XD

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 11:29:47 pm »
Apparently, from what my friends, when I'm on caffeine I'm hyper but happy. When I'm off I'm normal and more easy to piss off XD

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 11:44:22 pm »

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 11:44:52 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 11:59:59 pm »
i wish they still sold the cocaine energy drink. that one made it feel like my stomach was on fire and it was nice.

i like like half the energy drinks that are out there

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 12:02:30 am »
Have you guys ever tried the 5 hour energy drink?  It's like the size of a shot and it jacks you up like you just got done chuggin a Monster.  It's freaking awesome

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 12:14:03 am »
nope and energy drinks actually either dont do anything to me or make me more tired.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

C-zom

ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 12:48:57 am »
Quote from: Loren
Apparently, from what my friends, when I'm on caffeine I'm hyper but happy. When I'm off I'm normal and more easy to piss off XD

Any energy drink makes me extremely talkative. Then give or take a few hours, I crash right back to normal. XD I can imagine you drinking one, then someone pisses you off and you're extremely hyper and screaming. That would be lulz.

C-zom

ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:25 am »
Quote from: Electric Mango
Have you guys ever tried the 5 hour energy drink?  It's like the size of a shot and it jacks you up like you just got done chuggin a Monster.  It's freaking awesome

Hate the taste of those, did nothing for me.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 09:42:33 am »
From strength training, playing a sport like a professional, and participating in exotic western boxing an energy drink is the last thing I ever wanted while taking participation in such mentioned things. At least two things about them are to the worst nature of aiding one's bodily performance in heat: the first one is carbonation which can fuck your stomach up, and the second is that they require a lot more hydration not to mention I where the fuck is the energy? Plus they are jacked up in their prices. A stomach full of water is just disgusting, and you can forget about any excellent performance with a full stomach of water. I even get a laugh at some people when they are drinking their monster energy drinks.

Stick to complex carbohydrates.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 11:18:45 am »
Quote from: 1ofkind
From strength training, playing a sport like a professional, and participating in exotic western boxing an energy drink is the last thing I ever wanted while taking participation in such mentioned things. At least two things about them are to the worst nature of aiding one's bodily performance in heat: the first one is carbonation which can fuck your stomach up, and the second is that they require a lot more hydration not to mention I where the fuck is the energy? Plus they are jacked up in their prices. A stomach full of water is just disgusting, and you can forget about any excellent performance with a full stomach of water. I even get a laugh at some people when they are drinking their monster energy drinks.

Stick to complex carbohydrates.

My energy drinks don't slide deliciously down my throat because I plan on being in the Beijing Olympics.  I guzzle those things down because I can stay awake and party even longer.  Plus Monster + Jaegarmeister = Win.    Mmmmm Jaegarmeister.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 07:52:21 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
Quote from: Loren

Any energy drink makes me extremely talkative. Then give or take a few hours, I crash right back to normal. XD I can imagine you drinking one, then someone pisses you off and you're extremely hyper and screaming. That would be lulz.

Psh. I don't need an energy drink for that. XD

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 07:25:38 pm »
why not just do coke instead? it's a lot easier and less manlier.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:26:11 pm by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 11:43:51 pm »
i like me some bawls in my mouth

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
ENERGY DRINKS
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 07:11:26 pm »
I like Bawls in the blue and red can. I also like the orange monster, but Energy drinks do nothing for energy for me. They also give me diarrhea. So I tend to stay away....

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317