Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Brock Lesnar  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Brock Lesnar
« on: August 11, 2008, 02:45:42 am »
Brock Lesnar UFC 87 vs Keith Herring

I don't know if you guys/girls/hermaphrodites follow UFC/mma or not but I love it.  I also used to watch WWF wrestling back in the day so when I heard Brock Lesnar was fighting in the UFC I was freaking pumped.  His UFC fight w/ Frank Mir was awesome.  Even though he was submitted by Frank he looked really impressive and you could tell he was the real deal.  Check out this fight agains Keith Herring, it's very impressive.  Also FYI, they had to make special gloves for Brock because he is such a beast.  4XL's!  This guys mom must of had sex w/ a rhino or something.

\,,/

Rock socks and you guys should come give the IRON forums some love too.  We could use a little bit of insanity
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:47:00 am by Electric Mango »

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 02:56:01 am »
You know wrestling is fake, right?

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m345/Excuse_me_but_WTF_u_doin/wrestling.jpg
Brock Lesnar
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:56:33 am by Adolf Von Sippycup »
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 03:23:22 am »
Quote from: Adolf Von Sippycup
You know wrestling is fake, right?

Yes I know wrestling is fake and I'm insulted that you would even say that.

#1 That isn't the point.  I was talking about UFC.  Ever heard of it?  It's as real as it gets and this ex WWF wrestler is kicking ass.
#2 Just because WWF isn't "real" doesn't mean those guys aren't awesome athletes.  Have you ever seen some of the wicked crazy shit these guys do?  That shit is insane.  You're probably to afraid to do a back flip on your mom and dads trampoline.  

This is only Brocks 3rd MMA fight (2nd in the UFC) and I think in a years time he will be contending for the heavy weight belt.  He's a 4 time national collegiate wrestler, huge as hell, and is very fast for a big guy.  I can't wait for his next fight.  

Also Kimbo Slice won his last fight but IMO he had some help by the referee/EliteX.  I predict his next fight he's going to get knocked out quick.

Any other MMA fans in here?

Oh and here's a pic of Brock

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 03:27:50 am by Electric Mango »

Offline Amoston

• God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 07:19:49 am »
Well, steroids will do that for you. I'm surprised he doesn't need to wear a bra.

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 10:56:57 am »
As long as you know it's fake I won't continue the insults. The only people that are fun to mess with are the ones that think it's real.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:33:15 pm »
His first punch in that fight was effin' impressive. I won't be surprised to see that punch with the aftermath as a video saying "Pwned."

I still find it funny that all Joe Rogan could say after that was "He's bleeding."

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 01:33:19 pm »
i'm a UFC fan... not hardcore but i like watching it sometimes. not into all the wwf raw cena mcmahon bs... athletic or not. (and that stuff gives wrestling a bad image... it's not all fake in case you didn't know)    on the other hand the people like brock who are former fake wrestlers, are probably going to give a more interesting performance in the UFC than others who are only interested in winning. it's not just about winning belts, even in UFC it's about winning fans. losing while fighting your heart out will earn you a lot more with fans and judges than winning by fighting very conservatively. someone like brock probably understands that so i look forward to watching him fight
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 01:34:06 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 03:48:08 pm »
turns out brock did a lot of 'real' wrestling before he was in WWE anyway. i love UFC though, it's much more entertaining than the more technical fight sports.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Brock Lesnar
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:41 pm »
I really like UFC fights also.  It's the best reality tv there is.  I hope Brock Lesnar does well in the UFC and you're right about his wrestling back ground.  I guess he was a bad ass in college and he certainly does have the size and strength.  I was disappointed he couldn't finish the guy off but it's only his 3rd MMA fight so you have to cut him some slack.  I think he was too nervous to make a mistake like he did in his 2nd fight when he got caught in a submission in a fight that he was dominating.

Also from that website I listed you can watch the latest Kimbo fight.  It looked like the ref was doing everything he could to make sure Kimbo won but I thought it was a great fight none the less.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317