Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: How did you come up with your user name?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
How did you come up with your user name?
« on: September 22, 2007, 02:05:41 pm »
I had just finished a book about Soviet Rahssia and felt like it.  I'm not actually a commie, but sickle+hammer=sweet logo
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 02:14:26 pm »
A year or two or three ago, on a board/fansite for several obscure games (RPG Maker 1, 2, and 3, for the PS1, 2, and 2, respectively), I went by the name of Lord Z, which sucked, so I decided to have my name changed. The first thing that tonicped into my head was Untelligent, and I've used that on many online games and forums to this day.

Also cocks.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:22:09 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 02:17:00 pm »
flask made mine up

EDIT: just saw untelligent's sig, I has been siggied!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:18:18 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 02:32:57 pm »
Quote from: Vector
flask made mine up

EDIT: just saw untelligent's sig, I has been siggied!

Yes, yes, I own you.

As for me, when I joined GameFAQs I needed a username, and the most random thing I could think of at that moment was tossing a flask. So my name became Flasktoss55. Then, when I joined the RIA, I just shortened it to Flask.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:34:28 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 02:36:48 pm »
back in the day, i had yahoo, and i wanted to be bigdog313 (313 is detroit area code) and it just put the 47. and i used to play runescape under master31347, so yeah, thats how.
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 02:38:12 pm »
It's my real life name.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 8.74" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 02:38:37 pm »
mine's the same as on RI

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 02:41:54 pm »
<_< I went with a dark thing like with my Gamefaqs Username (Negashado for those who don't know)  I was playing through KHII and Xemnas caught my eye. Thought the Twilight thing was pretty cool...and yea thats how this was born.
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 03:26:07 pm »
My name is from a Toasters album. Yeah, I like ska even though it hasn't been cool for 10 years. Whups.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 03:28:06 pm »
Elliot Pearlman's The Seven Types of Ambiguity
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 04:07:55 pm »
My first real video game was Age of Empires. I played Counter Strike before that, but what I used then eludes me. I think I used 8-Ball or something really lame like that.

In Age of Empires I, the final most advanced age was the Iron Age. Soldier kind of just tonicped into my head. So when I began to play online at MSN The Zone, I used IronSoldier. Then I joined a Clan for a very brief period of time. This meant creating a new account with the Clan Tag. When I left the Clan, I had forgotten my old password by that time, so I couldn't lack back onto my old account. So, I had to think of a number I could use. I thought what would be the easiest to remember, and I came up with my birthday. 820, August 20th.

I've stuck to it from there, its great to me because I never run into the problem of someone else already having that name. With IronSoldier, that was a constant problem. When MSN shut down The Zone, I left to VeteV. Kept it there, and from there it stuck and became my identity.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 05:21:53 pm »
last new years, somebody had a bit too much to drink, so i took their drink from them. They called me an evil, bad, evil guy. My name is Greg

Evil Greg Guy

For smeeth, and kaiser, it was Gyles
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 05:56:12 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
It's my real life name.

^ This for my forum name.

Rawr came from a friend, Poptart came from my addiction to strawberry Poptarts, Raven from the poem, Alexandra cause I like the name and it was my old name I had to use on the ONOS Para Chat since "Loren" was already taken, and tonictart from the god damn filters <_<
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:57:07 pm by Loren »

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 08:27:49 pm »
Zblewski is the actual Kaszub spelling of my last name, which was anglicized around 1900.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 08:46:19 pm »
Butchered the Latin word for "high wind" to create a character in a novel I was at the time writing.

Then, since it just so happened to be the perfect size, I decided to use it as my username...everywhere.

Before that was Chimpy..I was 12 (almost 17 now) and sort of thought it up randomly. Sod, which stands for Squirrel of Doom. It was too small and getting called "Sodomy" all the time got old. Then Doggot, another word I randomly thought up.

Getting called "Sodomy" was better.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 08:58:20 pm »
back when I got halo PC I couldn't think of anything, so I just typed in zombie. Taken. Zombie1. Taken. Zombie2000. Not taken.

Then I just used that on GameFAQS and multiple other games, then brought it to CN.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 08:59:16 pm »
Quote from: Vintus
Butchered the Latin word for "high wind" to create a character in a novel I was at the time writing.

Then, since it just so happened to be the perfect size, I decided to use it as my username...everywhere.

Before that was Chimpy..I was 12 (almost 17 now) and sort of thought it up randomly. Sod, which stands for Squirrel of Doom. It was too small and getting called "Sodomy" all the time got old. Then Doggot, another word I randomly thought up.

Getting called "Sodomy" was better.

OH SHIT ITS LS
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 09:57:50 pm »
Quote from: master31347
back in the day, i had yahoo, and i wanted to be bigdog313 (313 is detroit area code) and it just put the 47. and i used to play runescape under master31347, so yeah, thats how.

why is your nation called anti-black land?

and my username is my nation name - it means snow empire in german. and german sounds cool.
my normal username is mattmag, a combination of my name and my mom's from long ago when we shared an email address.

wethepeople

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 10:58:32 pm »
From the movie In Cold Blood. Ending sequence: Two guys are talking and they spot the executioner walking up and adjusting the ropes.

First guy: "How much does he get paid?"
Second guy: "$200 a man."
First guy: "Whats his name?"
Second guy: "We the people."

Offline dark star

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=134167
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 11:10:37 pm »
My initials are "D" for my first name and "S" for my last name so i just thought of a word that I like that started with an S and the same for the D

GWIV Vet

"It is never too late to be what you might have been" George Elliot

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317