Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Buying 50 tech for $3m  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« on: December 10, 2009, 06:22:49 pm »
Yep, $3m for 50 tech. Looking for recurring sellers or once-off.I can take 3 sellers so I'll keep track of them here:

Recurring Sellers:
- EminentGeek
- gangs20003
- Mugiwara

**Full**
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 07:17:53 pm by Ganon5 »

Offline xxgat77xx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 01:56:41 pm »
im interested

Offline EminentGeek

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 02:26:01 pm »
interested also

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 02:43:58 pm »
So am I, but I don't have enough slots to anything but a one-time deal, and I can't do it right now

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 09:36:10 am »
Quote from: xxgat77xx
im interested
Quote from: EminentGeek
interested also
$3 million sent. Are these just a single deal or would you like them to keep going after the first is finished?

So am I, but I don't have enough slots to anything but a one-time deal, and I can't do it right now
No dramas, let me know if your circumstances change
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 09:37:35 am by ganon5 »

Offline EminentGeek

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 09:39:28 am »
Quote from: ganon5
Quote from: xxgat77xx
im interested
Quote from: EminentGeek
interested also
$3 million sent. Are these just a single deal or would you like them to keep going after the first is finished?

I would like them to keep going after the first is finished. Oh and I will send you 50 tech in 10 days.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 09:42:49 am by EminentGeek »

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 10:12:39 am »
I just checked my aid slots, and my first open one would be on the 19th, and I wouldn't even be here on the 29th

I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 11:37:11 am »
How are you still selling tech?  You nation is way to old to suck this bad.

Offline xxgat77xx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 11:55:59 am »
i got the 3 mil ill send you the 50 tech in 10 days and ill be a long term seller

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 12:29:54 pm »
m in if youll have me
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 10:08:43 pm »
m in if youll have me
Certainly, I'll send $3m when you have a free slut (after update). Long term or no?

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 02:02:27 am »
for 50/3 deals id gladly do longterm but for 100/3 deals im ready to do long term but not before i get my first wonder (saving up  )

it'l be good to go long term with a known riaer
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 07:24:58 am by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 04:20:01 am »
Yeah I'll do 50/3 mainly because they're easier for me to keep track of >_>

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 07:24:17 am »
gannon, this is the start of a beautiful...aid..ship...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline sankX07

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War
  • war boner is 3.93" long.
  • has 33 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: hotand
  • Ruler: sankX07
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 01:48:33 am »
I am intrested in tech deal for long term

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 03:14:43 am »
Sorry I made a mistake saying that I could take 4 sellers I can actually only take 3. If any of the others decide to stop then I'll msg you and see if you still want to sell.

Offline Kalon Q

• Mr Spock is greater than Albert Einstein and Chuck Norris combined!
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 4.29" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Quinn
  • Ruler: Kalon Q
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 08:05:25 am »
Sorry I made a mistake saying that I could take 4 sellers I can actually only take 3. If any of the others decide to stop then I'll msg you and see if you still want to sell.

If you are starting a trade circle, count me in!  I can be a seller

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 08:59:44 am »
Quote from: kalonq

youre a bit mixed up there pal, trade circles deal with resources for example, wheat, aluminium, water, pigs, coal, gems, rubber etc,
a trade circle is where a circle of people trade with each other to get a good set of bonus resources.

This is a tech trade, here you get money for selling tech and vice versa, get it?
You can PM me or our Head Of Economics, cctmsp13, if you have any further questions!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 09:00:57 am by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 09:46:07 am »
Quote from: kalonq

youre a bit mixed up there pal, trade circles deal with resources for example, wheat, aluminium, water, pigs, coal, gems, rubber etc,
a trade circle is where a circle of people trade with each other to get a good set of bonus resources.

This is a tech trade, here you get money for selling tech and vice versa, get it?
You can PM me or our Head Of Economics, cctmsp13, if you have any further questions!
i.e. tech trade circle.  I don't think he is confused.  He did say he was willing to sell.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying 50 tech for $3m
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 10:20:44 am »
tech trade CIRCLE? wtf is that? m not kidding, i never heard of it! explain.
I mean i know what a trade circle is but ive never heard of an AID circle...
EDIT: also yeah, i know he said sell, but thats what i wanted to tell him, you know? the difference between aids and trade circles... you've seriously confused me though...explain plox
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 10:22:39 am by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317