Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Tech Deal going down  (Read 4809 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 11:10:29 pm »
Ok.  Great.  Thanks Arsenal 10!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 03:07:17 am »
tonicping in as requested. Slap me down for a seller.

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 04:21:04 pm »
Ok. I'll be a buyer during the next round...

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 09:57:16 pm »
Thanks Rozie.

And we'll see about a next round..
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 11:42:07 am »
Do you still need someone to sell tech? If yes, you may sign me in.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline CaptainSmith44

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 01:59:07 pm »
I need some tech and I'll have 3 mm by Saturday... The only problem is that I'm going on vacation soon and It would be complicated when i'm away.

Offline RedStarYellowSun

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=182006
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 09:37:05 pm »
RedStarYellowSun reporting for duty! All Foreign Aid Slots clear and ready for action!

Sincerely,
RedStarYellowSun
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:40:35 pm by RedStarYellowSun »

to The Order of Light

Vote 4 RON PAUL!!!

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 10:07:00 pm »
I had a feeling this would happen.. I couldn't get another seller so I asked a few people and then I get one seller to many. Ok, here's the deal, if I can get one more buyer in the next hour I'll include you both. If not, I'll only include King Pengu (he posted first). Sorry RedStar

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 12:08:00 am »
Ok, the deal is starting and is as is said on the first post. Start the deal as soon as you receive my message in-game.

Thanks,

Arsenal 10

Offline RedStarYellowSun

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=182006
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 11:29:18 pm »
Quote from: Arsenal 10
I had a feeling this would happen.. I couldn't get another seller so I asked a few people and then I get one seller to many. Ok, here's the deal, if I can get one more buyer in the next hour I'll include you both. If not, I'll only include King Pengu (he posted first). Sorry RedStar
It's okay, comrade. Thanks for telling me. I tried, but meow I kmeow and can get involved in another Tech Deal. :^D But thanks anyway!

to The Order of Light

Vote 4 RON PAUL!!!

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 02:23:20 am »
C'mon, lets get this deal moving! It's been over 24 hours and the money hasn't even been sent out yet. This is fucking pathetic. I try and make it clear has hell, put in time finding people to fill in the spots and then you go inactive. Send you messages in-game. Put in links to the people you have to do the deal with. How can I make it any easier then this?

Don't sign up if you can't do the deal. Fuck it, next time I won't even try.

A few of you have been doing it right and you kmeow who you are. So you can ignore this rant.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 02:26:47 am »
Welcome to the RIA. :-P
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 04:23:55 pm »
OK, $3M received, 50 tech sent to Arsenal 10. Calm down, buddy, there's always something that doesn't work like it's supposed to.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2008, 05:37:28 pm »
Thanks Pengu.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 01:47:59 pm »
No prob, that's what I got paid for

Oh, and 50 Tech sent to Grand Poobah Marx.
<--Click to meet

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 08:48:36 pm »
That is the last of the tech sent out, My apologizes if slightly late but I CN was being a total pain in the ass as it would not load and kept bringing up the IE message of 'not running'. I guess that what I get for playing games on a work laptop. I was not my fault that the sounds was running fine for once!

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 04:18:26 am »
Thanks Rozie. Don't worry. You're not late at all.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 04:32:34 am »
*walks in with a home pregers kit*
whats this? Shes not late?
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 07:58:01 am »
Still waiting that Grand Poobah Marx accepts the tech...
<--Click to meet

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech Deal going down
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 11:30:41 am »
That is all my tech trades done and accepted.
Oh and who says that I am not late?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317