Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ban the Person Above you  (Read 82924 times)

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #600 on: September 09, 2007, 12:30:39 pm »
Banned for not going far enough.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2007, 01:21:58 am »
banned b/c where is ur avatar pic from?

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2007, 11:55:38 am »
Banned because I found it randomly online lol.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2007, 04:22:22 pm »
Banned for being online lol

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2007, 07:59:41 pm »
Banned because that silly thing in your sig got it all wrong

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2007, 08:13:53 pm »
Banned for fucking up the silly thing in my sig

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #606 on: September 17, 2007, 03:34:28 pm »
Banned because it is actually I, who is God.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #607 on: September 17, 2007, 04:21:19 pm »
Banned because Jesus was a lesbian
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:22:20 pm by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #608 on: September 17, 2007, 10:47:45 pm »
Banned because cookies are good.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #609 on: September 17, 2007, 11:09:32 pm »
Banned because I just a fantastic cookie and you didn't

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #610 on: September 18, 2007, 04:34:35 pm »
Banned for bad grammar having

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #611 on: September 19, 2007, 12:41:09 am »
Just plain banned

Offline xristosx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2007, 07:44:39 am »
banned for being too plain

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #613 on: September 22, 2007, 02:10:38 pm »
banned for liking pokemon
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #614 on: September 22, 2007, 07:45:23 pm »
Banned for working in a sweatshop

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline dskid807

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #615 on: September 23, 2007, 12:08:26 pm »
Banned for having more posts

Will convert to any religion offering immediate painless death

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #616 on: September 23, 2007, 03:18:57 pm »
Banned for having a bad resolution avatar you could make yourself.
Master Raider

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #617 on: September 23, 2007, 07:05:00 pm »
Banned because who could be bothered to make their own avatar? Except Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #618 on: September 23, 2007, 09:19:08 pm »
Banned because you like cats.

And I don't work in a sweatshop.  The poor do.  I am the chairman.  And not communist.  I just think the sickle and hammer look sickwickednasty.
Master Raider

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ban the Person Above you
« Reply #619 on: September 24, 2007, 06:09:29 pm »
Banned for being the chairman of a sweatshop.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317