Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Happy birthday Expedience  (Read 463 times)

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 19.38" long.
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Expedience
  • Ruler: Emperor abcd
Happy birthday Expedience
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:26:37 pm »
My nation turns 1 year old in 4 days.  In the past year I've been part of ACID, which became part of LOSS, where I switched over to RIA when they talked about merging again.  
I've been through a few wars, fortunately never terribly injured, though I did take a few hits here and there.  
I've seen those considered dominant powers fall "legion", and the rise of powers that I never thought would go on to rule "GPA".  
I've heard causas balli used more times on the forums than it surely was ever used in the days of Rome.  
I've seen spam and debates, I've seen emoticons of smiley's having unnatural relations with a sheep.  And not by choice.  
I've posted here and there, I even made a thread on the main forums advocating total nuclear war between all nations.  That thread earned me a grand total of 13 posts, most of which consisted of people considering ZI'ing my naion.  
I've seen what tangled webs mortals weave, in the form of MDPs, NAP's, and all the other many and varied alliances, quasi-alliances, and a few political factions so strange and obscure that I doubt even the signatories could tell you what the point was.  
I saw the days of wrath in which the cyberverse came crashing down because of images and other postings by a faction that wanted little more than to cause revulsion amongst the CN community.  I saw the site taken down, I saw the number of players fall, and rise again.  
I've lost enough trades that every time I log in I expect myself to be losing half a million a day from my total income because someone let their nation expire or decided that silver and sugar wasn't really the resource combo that they wanted.  
I've seen RIA grow from a tiny alliance into one that is approaching sanctionable levels.  
Though I wasn't in the alliance at its founding, or for quite some tme after, I had friends here, and it has amazed me to see an alliance founded on the principles of randomness and insanity grow the way it has.  An alliance that once declared war on itself for no reason other than it's own amusement, and who's members drafted an agreement which contained the provision that there would be no first strike policy on the usage of lube.  Strange things I've seen in my 361 days here in the cyberverse, some I've observed, some I've heard of, and sometimes ones that I've helped along.  
4 days util my nation turns 1, practically ancient to me.  4 days until I begin my second year of cybernations, and I see what else this game has in store for me.  New factions?  New allies, new enemies, new wars?  I've seen alot in so short and so long a time, but I very much doubt I've seen it all.  I look forward to seeing what else the game has in store for me, for all of us, as it is the players that make up the cyberverse that make this game so much fun rather than any mechanic or rule running on the processors.  Thus I end my long winded diatribe with this, Long live the cyberverse, Long live Admin, Long live Expedience, and above all, long live the RIA.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
Happy birthday Expedience
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:38 pm »
Pffft, if you think you've seen casus belli used a lot in the CN forums, go to the Paradox Interactive forums for Europa Universalis.

<_<

>_>

Congrats!
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317