Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you were a ninja...  (Read 4920 times)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 12:48:15 pm »
seriously
pirates fight at maybe 100 to 150 frames per second(fps) and ninjas fight at 82000 fps or 60000 on a bad day
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 12:51:54 pm »
Ninjas are free too
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Just Mix

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 10:28:20 pm »
QUOTE(Liberal8989 @ May 11 2007, 07:38 AM) *
I'm sorry but pirates are just so much cooler then ninjas.
Agreed. Anyone wanna be a pirate with me this summer?
QUOTE(ganon5 @ May 11 2007, 08:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Liberal8989 @ May 11 2007, 12:38 PM) *
I'm sorry but pirates are just so much cooler then ninjas.
No viking love? huh.gif
How about a compromise? We use a Viking longboat but we wear eyepatches?!
QUOTE(Chaos Poet @ May 13 2007, 11:15 AM) *
pirate vs ninja topics = fail
I agree totally... Because we all know Pirates would kill the ninja's.
yah pirates would totally kill ninjas rolleyes.gif

INSANITY HAS DRIVEN MINE HAND TO DO THIS
Please for l'amour d'un dieu..
and for the sake of mankind come to here
http://www.drmcninja.com/page.php?issue=2

Read it and weep. for the love of pirates has been burned down by rains of le ninja stars

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 07:28:48 pm »
this is why ninjas rock!
www.askaninja.com

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 07:30:04 pm »
http://www.askaninja.com/
or try trying that (better link)
and if it is not i suck!

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 11:11:50 am »
pirates are more often drunk than ninjas.

oh, but to keep on topic - if i were a ninja, id most likely scare my cats by being as stealthy as they are.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 04:09:40 pm »
being drunk is pirates problems anyways when ninjas fight at 60000 fps that is when they are drunk

Offline BluLeonard

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 09:10:37 pm »
Ninjas would totaly kick a Pirates ass, there is no question about it...If a pirate tried to attack a ninja, the ninja would already know and the pirate would already be dead...

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2007, 11:44:14 pm »
You people are totally disregarding one of the most fundamental laws of physics, which is considerably clouding the judgement of those involved in this debate.  The law to which I refer is the Law of Inverse Ninja Strength (more commonly known as the Stormtrooper Effect), which states that the strength of any one ninja is inversely proportional to the number of ally ninja able to assist the original ninja.  This means that if one hundred ninja attacked ten pirates, the pirates would totally devastate the ninja forces.  Likewise if a single ninja attacked ten pirates, the pirates would die almost immediately.  Note that in the first case, the ninja forces would only be decimated until their number reached 10, in which case it would be a fair fight.  Who would ultimately win the fight (at the "mano a mano" stage, or one pirate vs one ninja) would be determined either by random die roll or by the subgenre of the movie.

*edit* note that a lone ninja is almost invincible, and the random die roll would be considerably weighted against the pirate.

*2nd edit* note that pirate movies are notoriously unrealistic, and that if a pirate ever did kill a lone ninja in a movie it is probably ficticious.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:52:50 pm by Perc »
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 11:47:49 pm »
Oooh yeah, and if I was ninja, I would obviously be training vigorously, honing my already impeccable skill.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 07:57:02 am »
no 100 ninjas would still kick a pirates ***
any number of ninjas would beat a pirate i do not know where you got this Law of the Ninja or whatever but that is not true
and that works with Stormtroopers cause they suck!

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 08:02:19 am »
that law is why you don't see large groups of ninjas... max four to a cell. Except with minjas... who seem to be immune to that rule.

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 08:05:05 am »
ya minjas are like ewoks- the more there are the deadlier they get

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2007, 12:02:04 pm »
A minja? You mean like a mini ninja?

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2007, 02:05:16 pm »
a minja is a ninja midget

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2007, 02:14:44 pm »
Example of the Law of Inverse Ninja Strength:

4 ninja vs 1000's of ninja:
Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael vs the innumerable minions of Shredder.
The turtles win every time, case closed.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2007, 02:18:32 pm »
exactly why ninjas function in small cells.

This rule is actually kinda visible in CN battles.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2007, 03:06:29 pm »
It is applicable in many facets of life my friend.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2007, 04:50:02 pm »
especially fire emblem

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
If you were a ninja...
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2007, 05:06:36 pm »
Quote from: pielord47
especially fire emblem

inescapably prevelant

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317