Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT I scare the shit out you.  (Read 3525 times)

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
ITT I scare the shit out you.
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2007, 12:25:06 pm »
Some how I doubt I will be able to go to sleep tonight...

*Barricade's bed room door*
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:25:31 pm by dark tyrant »
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline d0llface87

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/alyciasbi
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2007, 03:20:23 pm »
I think these are called 'Creepypasta' - at least that's what they were called elsewhere.

They freak me out a little, I enjoy them ;-)
*All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream*

wethepeople

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 05:49:46 pm »
Give us more! e_e

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2007, 06:41:24 pm »
i like the ones that are actually plausible. the ones about ancient mayan curses and the lighthouse one, etc, are just silly.  oh, and yellowstone last erupted 640,000 years ago, and before that it was 1.3 million years ago, and before that 2.2 million years ago. it's estimated to erupt every 700,000 years on average, but there is such a wide range of possibility that nobody knows. remember that we're talking huge numbers of years here, and that, to emphasize the scale of these numbers, the roman empire fell less than 2000 years ago. usgs scientists say "The probability of a large caldera-forming eruption within the next few thousand years is exceedingly low."

it wouldn't necessarily end humanity, considering that a complex ecosystem survived its last eruption, but it certainly wouldn't be a good thing for us.

[a href=\"http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2005/3024/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2005/3024/[/a]

that story got me thinking, so i found this stuff out for myself in the past 10 minutes, and just wanted to share it...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 06:42:43 pm by schneereich »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2007, 07:06:41 pm »
i think the dog one would have been creepier if she'd just found the dog dead... knowing the killer is human isnt as scary as not knowing what it is that has been licking your hand.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2007, 07:14:09 pm »
The Yellowstone one isn't accurate. There was a erruption 140k years ago but it just wasn't as big as all the ones before it. The only story that creeped me out was the clown one. I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS. When I read that I kept looking out my window. I'll be honest, I laughed at the cocanine kid one...The eye one was pretty cool but I knew it couldn't be real so I wasn't creeped out. The clown one could have possibly happend. The dogs head one was stupid. What kind of killer just sits there and licks some girls hand? Seems retarded.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2007, 07:17:35 pm »
a vampire that only feeds on the blood of dogs?

!!!!

teh chupacabra!

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 11:04:53 am »
I found the mind controlling fungi one and the meteorite one to be the creepiest. I don't really understand the first one, could anybody explain it to me?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

wethepeople

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 03:09:00 pm »
The first one? The oven one? Girl commits suicide in oven, and tapes it.

<_>

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007, 03:16:35 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople

<_>
but oven girl in oven doesnt look like oven girl going into oven at all
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2007, 11:58:12 pm »
i did the same schneereich.

i didn't get the red eye one...until someone told me that they were staring back...lulz

i actually lol'd at the dog one.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:58:39 pm by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2007, 09:18:01 am »
Quote from: Lord Doom

<_>
but oven girl in oven doesnt look like oven girl going into oven at all

That. Also, why the tape ended up in a well.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Shamedmonkey

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2007, 01:23:17 pm »
None of those scared me, the first one is a little creepy though, because being trapped in a small area is a phobia of mine.
Just twist your hip and do the dip.

wethepeople

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2007, 10:46:25 pm »
Wow, you don't need everything spoon fed to you. <_< Its called a mystery. Was it the same girl, was it not? Was it murder, or suicide? Though I would have liked a conclusion, fact is in that story somebody cooked themselves. Yikes.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2007, 07:05:48 am »
Wow, you don't need everything spoon fed to you. <_< Its called a mystery. Was it the same girl, was it not? Was it murder, or suicide? Though I would have liked a conclusion, fact is in that story somebody cooked themselves. Yikes.

That
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2007, 09:27:30 am »
I've got a scary for you

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2007, 12:55:56 pm »

But it didn't really feel like a mystery, or a regular open ended story. A woman taped herself as she commited suicide in a pretty disturbing way, I get that. But then somebody took the tape, threw it into a well, and also took the body of the woman out of the oven and buried her somewhere. Then another woman killed herself, or was killed, in the same oven. At least that's what I guess happened.
It just feels like somebody wanted to write a story in which somebody was cooked alive, but then decided to add some sort of a plot twist, without really making much sense.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline MarioParty

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2007, 01:04:07 pm »
Yellowstone is a supervolcano, it wouldn't wipe out the human race though. A super enormous eruption might cover North America with a layer of ash though, but wouldn't stay in the atmosphere for THAT long. And it's once every 700k years, the 600k is to scare ya.

Works Cited

Siegal, Lee. "Yellowstone Rising." eurekalert.org. 8 Nov 2007.
      <http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-11/uou-yr103007.php>

>_>

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317